Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
youngmec 
space
space
$1,060 | Props total: 51 51
banks is the only n*gga on G-Unit with potential.

cut him 50, I'm quite sure he will land comfortably on someone else's label
 5 years ago '05        #62
A-Dot 25 heat pts25
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 792 792
Maybe Yayo and Banks don't want to be in the spotlight in a major way anymore?? They both got money, they drop a mixtape here and there, perform, get some show money. They're living comfortable and eating good.
 5 years ago '05        #63
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
fu*k 50.... Lloyd Banks is way better by himself slaughtering the sh*t out of these mixtapes and features.

If he signs with GOOD.... Banks, Super Sean Don, Pusha, and Ye on some tracks together

He'd of fit in perfectly as a 5th verse on Mercy
 5 years ago '04        #64
Da Kid Bank$ 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$470 | Props total: 129 129
Banks is my fav rapper (see my username?) but he's lazy as hell.

Ppl bring up BBB, but if I ask ppl what's the last Banks song they heard they'd say "Start it Up" or "Christian Dior Denim Flow."

NO video for "Start it Up"
NO video for anything off CC2
NO video for anything off V6 so far, and probably ever

No reason why "Protocol," "Bring it Back," "Can She Live" or "Gettin' By" doesn't get shot

and Banks needs to send his Protools files to K.Y. or somethin... dudes' music quality sounds like an amateur mixed it every time

I see what Fif is saying but his choice of words is questionable

No one cares for Yayo so I won't speak on him..

Banks needs to get more active on Twitter, get his music mixed better, start doing videos and doing shows in places other than NYC and overseas markets where they still wear G-Unit shirts.... seems like Banks got too comfortable being lazy after hanging with lazy a.ss Juelz so much

Last edited by Da Kid Bank$; 08-08-2012 at 05:03 PM..
 08-08-2012, 04:57 PM         #65
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
banks is lazy. mmg got videos for damn near all their songs and it post up their studio sessions on youtube
 08-08-2012, 04:57 PM         #66
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hes right tho cause banks nevers drops visuals for any of his mixtapes which is another reason he cant get himself out there, V6 came and went 1 day after it released, banks will never blow up again dude just doesnt put in the necessary work to be a complete rapper, banks dont show us nothing about his personal side, n*gga private af, shy a.ss n*gga
 5 years ago '04        #67
Mercury 
space
space
$2,592 | Props total: 1450 1450
i never understood the hatred towards 50 cent new music.

Before I Self Destruct
War Angel

were all dope gritty east coast influenced efforts. Maybe people just don't like east coast music anymore. If you do, I can't see somebody listening to those 3 cds and calling them wack
 08-08-2012, 05:01 PM         #68
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people said the same thing about wanting santana to be let go, once he was released, he got even lazier....same thing with banks....certain people need others to fuel them

Last edited by DrX; 08-08-2012 at 05:05 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #69
gizzle 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,233 | Props total: 835 835
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
First off... I dont get emotional about no forum this sh*t aint nothin more than a way to pass time at work for me... as far as name callin... thats me... Im aggressive, I call people names, I curse at em and I punch em in they sh*t... that just how I was raised...blame Baltimore.

Now since we havin a civilized debate...

Please explain how fif is hotter at the moment...

You keep bringin up his 2 chainz remix like its really that surprising... .. he did it with soulja boy, he did it with "like a g6", that "beat it up" song... sh*t he basically started his career on remixin other people songs.... only difference is .. these days thats the ONLY WAY 50 has left to stay relevant.

And if you think there's no payola goin on behind the scenes to get these remixes played... LOL then I dont know what to tell you....

But when it comes to his solo projects what happens??? Whats them numbers lookin like? Fif at one point was pretty much the black eminem career wise (for lack of a better comparison) if Em put out a mixtape right now do you think his numbers would be that low??

And also dont get it twisted... I'm not sayin fif doesnt still have the same hunger.. or talent to be successful... the reason for the decline in his career is his own fault...he did it to himself tryina be the "bully" of the industry.

And as far as hime "disabling" banks how??? Is banks still not putting out music, touring, being successful on his own??? He might not have access to all the same resources as he once did.. but that doesn't seem to be stoppin him in the least bit. And anyway if thats fifs man he shouldn't even be talkin like that about him...

Not to mention.. If thats really his man like that then fif shouldnt even be talkin like that about him publicly in the first place... but once again that goes back to his whole "bully" persona.

reading thru the thread i wasnt sure you were gonna come back with anything and u did u need to speak more in your replies cause you got words to say homie
 08-08-2012, 05:07 PM         #70
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t is sad, tragic and pathetic.

50-Cent is easily one of the most idiotic and bi*ch-made individuals to ever be involved in HipHop.

Is it a surprise that everybody that a.ssociated themselves with this label have had their careers go downhill?

A true leader doesn't disable his artists a true leader shows them how to be successful without enabling them so they can be Self Made instead of just yes-men and robots.

It's a damn shame when you are such a bi*ch that the people closest to you don't even want to be around you....Dipset still together, D-Block still together after their internal issues but that's because they are heteros3xual males...50-Cent is Bi-s3xual and emotional.
 08-08-2012, 05:09 PM         #71
guncity2007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 wrong for going at banks...Banks keeps dropping hot cd after cd
 5 years ago '10        #72
cjiscash 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,995 | Props total: 58 58
 Da Kid Bank$ said:
Banks is my fav rapper (see my username?) but he's lazy as hell.

Ppl bring up BBB, but if I ask ppl what's the last Banks song they heard they'd say "Start it Up" or "Christian Dior Denim Flow."

NO video for "Start it Up"
NO video for anything off CC2
NO video for anything off V6 so far, and probably ever

No reason why "Protocol," "Bring it Back," "Can She Live" or "Gettin' By" doesn't get shot

and Banks needs to send his Protools files to K.Y. or somethin... dudes' music quality sounds like an amateur mixed it every time

I see what Fif is saying but his choice of words is questionable

No one cares for Yayo so I won't speak on him..

Banks needs to get more active on Twitter, get his music mixed better, start doing videos and doing shows in places other than NYC and overseas markets where they still wear G-Unit shirts.... seems like Banks got too comfortable being lazy after hanging with lazy a.ss Juelz so much
...And thats the bottom line
 5 years ago '12        #73
Tron Carter 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,192 | Props total: 1651 1651
When Kanye said Banks was Top 5 he should have stepped his game up right there. He dropped HFM2 and went back into the cut. A rapper of Banks caliber probably gets mad features thrown his way too, smh.
 5 years ago '05        #74
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 Graftedgenes said:

Is it a surprise that everybody that a.ssociated themselves with this label have had their careers go downhill?

A true leader doesn't disable his artists a true leader shows them how to be successful without enabling them so they can be Self Made instead of just yes-men and robots.
I couldnt get with all the other sh*t you said. But I agree with this. You're the boss. You're the general. Present your business plan and say this is what we're going to do and this is how the TEAM is going to WIN. Period. If you aint with it? Roll out. If it went down like that and Banks didnt want to work, then I would totally understand Fif and declare Banks a lazy bum.

But all this "why he aint do it like that and I could've told him to do it this way" Mannnnnnn.
That's phoney.
 08-08-2012, 05:23 PM         #75
Lannister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Banks has always been lazy.
 5 years ago '10        #76
cjiscash 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,995 | Props total: 58 58
 tupacnasfan said:
Co-Sign.

5-0 aka 50's no better than fat hoe and at how he ruined terror squad, at least fat hoe's paying the price and is suffering the consequences and so should this son of a bi*ch, only this time much worse, because all he cares about is getting on top.
 08-08-2012, 05:25 PM         #77
Lannister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:

50-Cent is easily one of the most idiotic and bi*ch-made individuals to ever be involved in HipHop.

It's a damn shame when you are such a bi*ch that the people closest to you don't even want to be around you....Dipset still together, D-Block still together after their internal issues but that's because they are heteros3xual males...50-Cent is Bi-s3xual and emotional.
If downhill is being set for life. Sign me up.
 5 years ago '05        #78
Kahlil Illah 1 heat pts
space
space
$788 | Props total: 18 18
His latest mixtape was a banger but no visuals to go along with it...? Not a good look.
 5 years ago '05        #79
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,107 | Props total: 234 234
Banks and yayo both just dropped mixtapes, he needs to be like most management and push them to get vids out, (banks anyway) maybe fifs artists never blow cos hes a sh*t manager/label owner
 08-08-2012, 05:37 PM         #80
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mrballer23 said:
If downhill is being set for life. Sign me up.
Yeah Young Buck is set for life so sign up and be bankrupt in prison.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy