50 Cent Says He "Disabled" Lloyd Banks & Tony Yayo

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,344 | Props total: 2061 2061
 ExKillaJJ said:
No1 checking for Banks unless u truely listen to hip-hop.

50-Cent will always be more relevant than Banks.

Banks doesnt do interviews? Who actually asks him for some
thats better than no fans b/c no one fu*ks with him besides his clown a.ss d!ckriders.

Dude is a f*ggot. And Mayweatherneeds to get away from 50 asap. 50 is only aligning himself with Floyd to use Floyd for his fame and try to become relevant.

50 is a snake. Buck and Game had it right. Floyd better get hip
 5 years ago '07        #42
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 AuthenticMade said:
datpiff tells a different story about their numbers to

50 Cent "Lost tapes" Gangsta Grillz: 1.7 million views, 522K downloads, 406K Streams

Lloyd Banks V6: 700K views, 167K streams, 209K downloads.

Granted 50 Did release his project a month and a half before Banks.....I guess we'll have to see if 50 has stopped moving on that project, and if Banks will continue to

Definitely not "Within 100K" by any means though

Edited to say: On Livemixtapes he is about 70K behind in views. Then again both tapes were datpiff promoted/exclusives so that could have an effect on why they BOTH are seriously lacking on Livemixtapes

and. No one with half a brain thats listened to both say that 50s mixtape is better than Banks. and what you need to realize. the more people that hear 50s trash music, the more it hurts him. you fool
 5 years ago '07        #43
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Bobby's World said:
NO. It aint about that. Not at all. Like I said from the beginning, I'm a fan of 50, but he's full of sh*t for all this slick sneak dissing nonsense. And if there were any hopes of Banks or Yayo being more successful, this slick talk DOES NOT HELP. If any thing it tarnishes the brand.

When have you ever heard Baby talk bad about Wayne?
When has Jay-z ever slighted Kanye?

I use them, because they are examples of subordinates producing RESULTS for their brand.
Banks has recently produced results for the G-Unit brand. Period. All this implication like that aint sh!t is a bad look.

sorry but I wouldnt use jay as an example. Look at what he did with Dame.
 5 years ago '06        #44
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,524 | Props total: 949 949
based50saidnofoodforyou
 5 years ago '07        #45
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Banks SHOULD have done videos for "Make It Stack", "Shock The World" & a few others from CC2. I mean damn the music is flames, but visuals would elevate them alot. Also do some vlogs. Don't just drop a mixtape then disappear till the next one.
 08-08-2012, 03:47 PM         #46
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, how far my dude has fell. I wanna know who the hell uses this kind of term when dealing with people you suppose to love? Disabled them? What the hell are they, machines? 50 is the reason Banks and Yayo ever had success in the business. He's also responsible for their downfalls. Ask the average n*gga in your area why he moved on from G-Unit. I bet he says because the music wasn't the same and the beef mania got played. Who the hell has Banks, Buck or Yayo ever dissed because THEY had a personal issue with an artist? Ross? No. D-Block? No. Fat Joe? No. Game? No. Nas? No. 50 started G-unit then foolishly k!lled G-Unit. How you gonna "disable" the team after the brand is dead? Wouldn't that inspire you to come back in full force and prove people wrong? I wonder how many artist today still look at Banks and yayo with the screwface because of 50's ego. I honestly can't fu*k with 50 no more. This guy is on his own damn planet.
 08-08-2012, 03:54 PM         #47
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He revealed that the record was originally intended for Detox, but that it had a better home on his own project.
thats cause detox not dropping
 5 years ago '12        #48
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
lol last banks video i sawed was bbb
 5 years ago '09        #49
thegamedmx286 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,315 | Props total: 37 37
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
these days banks is more relevant than 50 musically...
 5 years ago '05        #50
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
space
$15,215 | Props total: 1233 1233
Am I missing something? Banks ain't been relevant since beamer benz and bentley.No one is checking for banks unless you're TOUGH on the internet. Banks is good. Not great. He's lazy as fu*k. His new style is annoying. I really don't see where all this praise comes from. Outside of the east coast the only thing this n*gga is known for is I'm on fire and I'm so fly. Lmao. You forum "hiphop" fans trip me the fu*k out..Like what are you on to make you hear that I don't? Haha
 5 years ago '04        #51
Djkommish6 
space
space
$2,973 | Props total: 66 66
doesn't he mean he "ENABLED" them...so NOW they are not able to stand on their two feet alone? I have a brother that has been enabled his whole life...now that everyone is cutting him off he DEFINITELY is not E40 because he doesn't know how to ...Function! haha
 08-08-2012, 04:21 PM         #52
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares about videos? and interviews?

i care about quality music, which Banks has been putting out the last few years, while 50's ol' miserable miser a.ss has been putting out crap noone wantts to listen to.

50 hasn't been good since the massacre or g-unit radio 10.
 5 years ago '12        #53
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
This thread is now about either your love for 50 or Banks and im not getting into that, however i will point out that in 2009 Fif told them to get to work and handle they OWN BUSINESS, he told Banks to get him a management team coz he cant manage Banks coz he had too many projects of his own, and no matter how u feel about what Fif said hes right Banks never drop any music videos for his sh*t, remember "Start It Up"? easily the best song on HFM2 but no video to support it couldv been a big track but Banks slept on it, 50 dropped 3mixtapes in a 7month period with alot of videos all of them reaching over a mill views, people can bring up Datpiff numbers Rick Ross and Meek went plat on Datpiff wit they mixtapes but in reality neither 1 of them is bigger than 50, at the end of the dayits about the grind and Banks dont grind harder than Fif musically weather u believe it or not... And Banks got more potential
 08-08-2012, 04:40 PM         #54
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i need money only person that makes sense...ever
 5 years ago '05        #55
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
wit all the social avenues one can take to promote their sh*t and these n*ggas dont do any of it. they don't promote sh*t. i wouldn't even know banks still rapped if it wasnt for boxden.
 5 years ago '05        #56
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,728 | Props total: 2216 2216
 Space 2020 said:
Although banks is puttin out great projects it's still lacking compared to other newer artist.

Look at Chief Keef that n*gga was droppin videos and doin features like crazy to get his buzz up.

Banks is a great artist but he lacks hunger and drive. 50 is correct. Its like having a dog and then throwin it into the wild to survive on its own...they don't know what to do.
Thats exactly what it is. Banks has zero buzz cause he dont know how to promote himself. we live in a digital age where visuals and website promotions is key. Tony Yayo in the same boat as well. They can put out all the music they want but its not gonna mean sh*t if they not doing what these new guys is doing. People are fickle nowadays, if they dont "see" you and what you do, you dont exist.
 5 years ago '05        #57
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,728 | Props total: 2216 2216
 Curtisimo said:
n*ggaz is funny 50 isn't relevant but Lloyd banks is? Lmao

His new mixtape sounds like it got mixed in his cousin's bathroom. n*ggaz ain't checking for banks unless Fabolous is on the record
This too, the engineering on that tape was horrendus. It also was like that on Cold Corner 2 even tho some of the songs on there were still dope regardless.
 08-08-2012, 04:48 PM         #58
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is sayin this song was intended for detox an inside joke amongst industry insiders. Cause that sh*t aint comin out
 5 years ago '04        #59
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
everytime i come across a lloyd banks single.. it is fire flames... then when i find a mixtape or album its subpar.. he is too inconsistent so what 50 sayin is valid tho he needs to promote dude more...

yayo.. i havent heard anything from dude since so seductive so
 5 years ago '05        #60
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
I think 50 feels like Banks is wasting his talent and not living up to his potential. He probably looks at all of the hits on CC2 and V6 and feels like if he promoted them more and put himself out there more he could have really created a buzz. I feel the same way. And speaking about who's more relevant. Neither of them are particularly relevant musically, but at least 50 is putting out videos and trying to get people to hear and like his sh*t. Banks puts out a mixtape and goes to sleep for half a year afterwards. Yeah he still does some shows to make some money but he's still gotta get a larger audience interested in what he's doing.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy