most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #1
19211 pageviews
208 comments

SM 38163 heat pts38163
space
space
$127,792 | Props total: 67097 67097
50 Cent Says He "Disabled" Lloyd Banks & Tony Yayo

50 Cent also explains how "New Day" was originally meant for Dr. Dre's "Detox."

50 Cent recently said that Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo need to "get themselves together," stating that he hasn't spoken with his G-Unit crew in months. During an interview with XXLMag.com, Fif faults himself for closing the lines of communication, but states that he did so much for their careers that they lost the will to promote themselves.

"I actually haven’t spoke to ‘em very much. I’m to fault for that, though. I think I disabled them," he said. "I did so much for them that they don’t have a continuous work ethic. They got both of those tapes out there, but did you see any visuals? Anything? There’s certain things that the new guy is doing to create momentum or energy. They just sit there and wait. When someone works for you, you have the habit of dealing with things by not dealing with them. You may get in the regimen of coming over and doing it for them."

He also talked about "New Day" featuring Alicia Keys and Dr. Dre, the lead single from his upcoming album Street King Immortal. He revealed that the record was originally intended for Detox, but that it had a better home on his own project.

"The actual track was produced originally for [Dr. Dre's album] Detox. I was actually recording with Dre for his record and when he played it, it had a chorus that was a little darker. When he sent it to her, Alicia sent it back with 'New Day' and it had additional strings on it. He wasn’t sure that he wanted to use it because of creatively where he was at on his project. I was like, 'I can use that' because it would be the bright side of what I’m offering in my body of work. He was like, 'Okay, take it then.' Obviously, it was a hit. They’re sitting on it and after a while, she recorded additional verses and leaked the record."

[pic - click to view]

50 Cent Says He "Disabled" Lloyd Banks & Tony Yayo | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales | HipHop DX

208 comments for "50 Cent Says He "Disabled" Lloyd Banks & Tony Yayo"

5 years ago '12        #2
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
50 Cent recently said that Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo need to "get themselves together,"

Oh Banks gonna get himself together alright

[pic - click to view]

Break on through to the other side Blue Hefner
 5 years ago '10        #3
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
Although banks is puttin out great projects it's still lacking compared to other newer artist.

Look at Chief Keef that n*gga was droppin videos and doin features like crazy to get his buzz up.

Banks is a great artist but he lacks hunger and drive. 50 is correct. Its like having a dog and then throwin it into the wild to survive on its own...they don't know what to do.
 5 years ago '11        #4
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,263 | Props total: 19971 19971
 AuthenticMade said:
if that were true they'd be interviewing banks about the situation and not 50.

Banks doesnt do interviews
 5 years ago '12        #5
Tron Carter 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,187 | Props total: 1628 1628
Banks has held his own, but he is right about him not putting out visuals and stuff. He has the songs to make great videos too. He's also been dropping more quality than 50 has in the last couple years. Banks is well respected among many rappers, but I really think he doesn't care. I noticed this relationship declining when Whoo Kid wasn't appearing on Banks mixtapes anymore.
 5 years ago '12        #6
space
space
I can't even put Banks in Yayo in the same sentence after that OndaSpot freestyle, where Banks carried the sh*t out of him.
 5 years ago '04        #7
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,266 | Props total: 2837 2837
yup Banks could be grindin more... he's sucks at social media.. no videos.. its some heat rocks he gotta get more people to listen to.
 5 years ago '10        #8
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,407 | Props total: 2356 2356
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
ehhhh they interview 50 cause of his money and status... but as far as his current projects.. dont nobody give a fu*k about him...

Cant remember the last time I heard "yo you heard that new fifty mixtape??" However I done had 3 people in the last week ask me if I checked out V6 yet...

Just look at datpiff numbers... banks mixtapes gettin only about 100,000 less downloads than 50's. Thats pretty low considerin this the same dude that sold around 40 million records in his career..
yea here in philly they been playing the hell outa that cd banks is def holding his weight i think fif is just pissed he cant make a hit but banks can and dosent really need fif anymore... banks is bigger than fif in terms of music.
 5 years ago '10        #9
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,407 | Props total: 2356 2356
 ExKillaJJ said:
No1 checking for Banks unless u truely listen to hip-hop.

50-Cent will always be more relevant than Banks.

Banks doesnt do interviews? Who actually asks him for some
relavent true but in terms of music no way banks is on point when it come to that. as much as i love fif hes close to becoming ja rule status if his next album isnt on point
 5 years ago '10        #10
cjiscash 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,995 | Props total: 58 58
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
ehhhh they interview 50 cause of his money and status... but as far as his current projects.. dont nobody give a fu*k about him...

Cant remember the last time I heard "yo you heard that new fifty mixtape??" However I done had 3 people in the last week ask me if I checked out V6 yet...

Just look at datpiff numbers... banks mixtapes gettin only about 100,000 less downloads than 50's. Thats pretty low considerin this the same dude that sold around 40 million records in his career..
I won't deny anything you said, because everybody knows Banks is better than 50. But 50 is right, them n*ggas really don't do sh*t. Banks dropped 2 hot mixtapes in the past year, but where are the visuals. In this day and age you gotta put yourself out there more, or you get lost in the shuffle. Banks just drops tapes and then he disappears until the next joint. How are gonna build and sustain a buzz like that?
 5 years ago '04        #11
EKEK 825 heat pts825
space
space
$7,069 | Props total: 1388 1388
@ "Disabled"
 08-08-2012, 01:45 PM         #12
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ALTheGreatS said:
Oh Banks gonna get himself together alright

[pic - click to view]

Break on through to the other side Blue Hefner

that would be dope as fu*k
 5 years ago '04        #13
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
50 been too busy blowing Floyd Mayweather in conjugal visits
 5 years ago '06        #14
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,638 | Props total: 8568 8568
50 do gotta point banks and yayo big enough artist to make moves but maybe they cool at the spot they in.
 5 years ago '05        #15
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
I'm a 50 Cent fan and all, but he's full of sh*t for this one.

50 has not had a bigger solo hit than Beamer Benz or Bentley. These are facts.

And like I Need $$$ said, people are checking and asking bout Banks.

Last edited by Bobby's World; 08-08-2012 at 01:53 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #16
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,474 | Props total: 2705 2705
he´s right ,i mean Banks has a mixtape out that his core fans seem to love but i didnt see any interviews of him ...There´s so many outlets but he aint doing sh*t !
 08-08-2012, 02:17 PM         #17
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bobby's World said:
I'm a 50 Cent fan and all, but he's full of sh*t for this one.

50 has not had a bigger solo hit than Beamer Benz or Bentley. These are facts.

wait you're serious
 5 years ago '11        #18
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
Banks,Yayo and Buck need to take lessons from Game
 5 years ago '09        #19
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
50 flipped it.......

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #20
space
space
 AuthenticMade said:
datpiff tells a different story about their numbers to

50 Cent "Lost tapes" Gangsta Grillz: 1.7 million views, 522K downloads, 406K Streams

Lloyd Banks V6: 700K views, 167K streams, 209K downloads.

Granted 50 Did release his project a month and a half before Banks.....I guess we'll have to see if 50 has stopped moving on that project, and if Banks will continue to

Definitely not "Within 100K" by any means though

Edited to say: On Livemixtapes he is about 70K behind in views. Then again both tapes were datpiff promoted/exclusives so that could have an effect on why they BOTH are seriously lacking on Livemixtapes
Its crazy cause I remember seeing DC2 had 2 million downloads and CC2 wasn't even at 500k from what I remember. and CC2 was way better than DC2 imo.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago