GFID Final #'s are in and...

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #81
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Fresh Whyte said:
...I Don't Know About That. 2 Chainz Don't Have The Machine Behind Like Ross Had For GFID. Promo For 2 Chainz Is Dry But Them Features He Doing Got His Name Buzzing.
Yea, 2 Chainz probably selling about 130K and that's a high estimate.
 08-07-2012, 04:32 PM         #82
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killa said:
Teflon Don didn't outsell TM103 first week the hell are u talkin bout?
Who really cares about a first week, geek?

This is a marathon not a sprint, they don't remove your album from shelves after the first week, you go on tour and drop visuals until the project runs it's course.

Ain't you that kid that didn't know what "Hot" meant? I was the one that schooled that HOT is when you are #1 on the charts and your team is #23......that's Hot.
 5 years ago '11        #83
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 Fresh Whyte said:
...I Don't Know About That. 2 Chainz Don't Have The Machine Behind Like Ross Had For GFID. Promo For 2 Chainz Is Dry But Them Features He Doing Got His Name Buzzing.
I didn't think 2 Chainz was gonna sell like that either until No Lie went gold. His singles are doing a hell of a lot better than I expected. That damn Birthday Song stays in the air waves out here.

He probably won't out sell Ross because of the push like you said but I don't think there's any denying that 2 Chainz is the hottest rapper out right now...
 5 years ago '07        #84
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 Graftedgenes said:
i think the Jeezy angle is the best way for haters to downplay this success.

Desperate people will say it's a "loss" for Ross but an intelligent person will ask the question why a platinum artist like Jeezy could only muster 15K more first week than a Gold artist.

...or we could compare Jeezy's 4th album to Ross 4th album and discuss why Teflon Don outsold TM103 by 100K.

If we really want to crush feelings and break hearts we just point to the fact that Ross just did 215K with a #1 solo album and another 14K for the Self Made Vol 2 compilation that's #23 on the charts.

We can go the reasonable route or take the delusional path and say it's a loss.
No.A reasonable person wouldnt waste their time comparing this sh*t because they would realize there are too many variables.

I could get deeper into some of the reasons this shouldn't be a comparison but I don't feel like typing up an essay for n*ggas to not read lol.Yall gon do what yall do regardless of what I say anyway.I'm smart enough to know that.It gives yall sumn to do I guess.

Just like what you like & ignore everything else.How hard is that?
 08-07-2012, 04:34 PM         #85
YesUcantCme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YesUcantCme said:
NOVEMBER, S.K.I....

Lets bet, i will change my avy 2 whatever u want, if ross outsells 50...50 outsells ross u have 2 shoot urself

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #86
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25078 25078
 daman729 said:
lets get something straight bruh. I dont give a sh*t about album sales cause Im not getting a penny of that sh*t. Im a realist and Im stating facts. And i listen to jeezy music just like i listen to ross's. In the back of your mind, you know n*ggas do not buy albums. Keep right on arguing over some bullsh*t that you not making money off of cause when its all said and done, ross is still more relevant that jeezy and made more money than jeezy this year and n*ggas is mad about it. Ross aint ever did huge first week numbers so why would we expect him to do them sh*ts now in 2012? I was making points, not excuses. Again, keep right arguing and taking the bait. Its not changing reality. n*ggas who dont like ross anticipated his sales more than his own fans did. Carry on n*gga.

....Please Show Me The Chart On How Many "White Fans" That These Artists Got? Don't Worry I'll Wait....

To Say The Hood Don't Buy Music Is A Old Excuse Now. They Support Who They Want Too Now Days, Why You Think Rappers Do More Mixtapes For The Streets Before They Drop A Album? They Want That Hood Approval & Support When A Album Drop.

We Can See Who The Hood Supports When These Artists Do These Vlogs (Video Blogs), Its Simple But This Battle With This Is...."n*ggas was for certain that ross would beat jeezy this time." Yeah Its 2012 Aint sh*t Changed But Tell That To The n*ggas That Have High Hopes.

Only Thing n*ggas Got Is Ross Is More Relevant Than Jeezy But From These Results. He Should of Sold More Than The One That Isn't Relevant. I Mean Damn...Isn't Ross More Relevant J. Cole? What Happen?
 5 years ago '11        #87
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 YesUcantCme said:
NOVEMBER, S.K.I....

Lets bet, i will change my avy 2 whatever u want, if ross outsells 50...50 outsells ross u have 2 shoot urself

5 years ago '04        #88
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,387 | Props total: 6426 6426
rap is more of a sprint than any other genere.
 5 years ago '04        #89
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,008 | Props total: 122 122
 Kadillac87 said:
He's talking about Teflon Don outselling TM103 by 100K even though it's been out for a year longer than TM103

what a fu*king delusional dumbass
 5 years ago '11        #90
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,210 | Props total: 17591 17591
"Adele still selling records? Must be illuminati."

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #91
SmashSS 3 heat pts
space
space
$316 | Props total: 94 94
Thats actually a good number in general, but Ross puts himself in a position a lot higher than he actually is, so thats definitely a loss.
 5 years ago '07        #92
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 daman729 said:
lets get something straight bruh. I dont give a sh*t about album sales cause Im not getting a penny of that sh*t. Im a realist and Im stating facts. And i listen to jeezy music just like i listen to ross's. In the back of your mind, you know n*ggas do not buy albums. Keep right on arguing over some bullsh*t that you not making money off of cause when its all said and done, ross is still more relevant that jeezy and made more money than jeezy this year and n*ggas is mad about it. Ross aint ever did huge first week numbers so why would we expect him to do them sh*ts now in 2012? I was making points, not excuses. Again, keep right arguing and taking the bait. Its not changing reality. n*ggas who dont like ross anticipated his sales more than his own fans did. Carry on n*gga.

You sayin you don't care doesn't change the fact that you dropped a bunch of unproven facts to try & support Ross(Jeezy having more white fans,Ross more relevant,Ross making more money)

You live in his back pocket or what?
 08-07-2012, 04:43 PM         #93
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So Jeezy sold 10k more, during a holiday season, and he won? Hilarious. Let his next joint drop in July-August, do more than GFID, then we can crown him. Ross may go the rest of his career without a platinum album, but truth is, so will jeezy. His platinum album days are gone.
 08-07-2012, 04:44 PM         #94
P Griff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good sh*t...

adele STILL on that fu*kin list
 5 years ago '04        #95
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,008 | Props total: 122 122
def jam can control when 2 put an artist out dumb a.ss,thats why ross neva comes out in nov. or dec. or with other competition cuz they know he'll fail miserable..he still cant sell platinum with no road blocks for months except for the fact that he's a habitual liar and people/fans dont support nor respects fake sh*t, just his ear for beats and his music but not enough for him to go platinum...people will ride 2 it and bootlegg but wont support it..im stupid and a fool cuz ross cant get 250k in a week with no competitors its a marathon but he never has achieved a platinum plaque in 7-8 marathons
 5 years ago '04        #96
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,387 | Props total: 6426 6426
why everybody using the holiday season as the only reason. common couldn't even break 70k and he didn't even have the best sales that week
 5 years ago '05        #97
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25078 25078
 justinjones said:
why everybody using the holiday season as the only reason. common couldn't even break 70k and he didn't even have the best sales that week
...For Real...

#3. Young Jeezy - TM 103: Hustler's Ambition - 233,000 (234,000)
#5. Drake - Take Care - 131,000 (1,175,000)
#7. Rihanna - Talk That Talk - 99,000 (472,000)
#16. LMFAO - Sorry For Party Rocking - 74,000 (475,000)
#17. Common - The Dreamer / The Believer - 69,000 (69,000)
#22. Lil Wayne - Tha Carter IV - 56,000 (1,882,000)
#76. Snoop Dogg & Wiz Khalifa - Mac & Devin Go To High School Soundtrack 20,000 (59,000)
#83. The Roots - undun - 18,000 (84,000)
#132. Roscoe Dash - J.U.I.C.E. - 9,500 (9,500)
#140. Childish Gambino - Camp - 8,700 (92,000)
Holiday War. Drake, Rihanna, Lil Wayne and Others Was Still Racking Up Sales During This Time and Jeezy Managed To Squeeze Out On Top.

Now Who Was Ross Running Up Against During His Release?
First of The Month Release Too (There Go The Hood Supporting)?
 08-07-2012, 04:52 PM         #98
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dosis said:
def jam can control when 2 put an artist out dumb a.ss,thats why ross neva comes out in nov. or dec. or with other competition cuz they know he'll fail miserable..he still cant sell platinum with no road blocks for months except for the fact that he's a habitual liar and people/fans dont support nor respects fake sh*t, just his ear for beats and his music but not enough for him to go platinum...people will ride 2 it and bootlegg but wont support it..im stupid and a fool cuz ross cant get 250k in a week with no competitors its a marathon but he never has achieved a platinum plaque in 7-8 marathons
Just stop or we will have to do an avi bet were you out your face in your avi.

Ross music is for the Summer, it's the soundtrack to our block parties, cook outs, and
get to gathers.

All you freaks sound like a broken record talking about "platinum", maybe some artists ain't meant to crossover into your demographic maybe our artist are happy being urban artists and not crossover artist.

We salute the success of our brother while you turn red in the face and try to turn his victory and best first week into a E-loss because his first week wasn't better than a platinum selling artist.

You devils are sick.
 5 years ago '04        #99
Monoblock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,457 | Props total: 1290 1290

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #100
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 JayDee11 said:
So Jeezy sold 10k more, during a holiday season, and he won? Hilarious. Let his next joint drop in July-August, do more than GFID, then we can crown him. Ross may go the rest of his career without a platinum album, but truth is, so will jeezy. His platinum album days are gone.
Stop being delusional son. How many big name rap artists you see coming out with a new cd that close to Christmas? None son and there's a reason. If you're releasing in the 4th quarter, the best time is right before Thanksgiving. Not right before Christmas.

Last edited by Kadillac87; 08-07-2012 at 04:57 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now