GFID Final #'s are in and...

most viewed right now
 177
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
50 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 85
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
34 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
109 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 48
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #381
AriGold 173 heat pts173
space
avatar space
space
$4,904 | Props total: 2657 2657
 44wade said:
no doubt, just the perception sucks, because you wont be able to have a convo without some bullsh*t.

But, Ross is good, like Graft said, MMG sold over 1.25 million with Meek on deck, nobody else selling like that except, the usual suspects.
That's an accomplishment?
 08-14-2012, 06:12 PM         #382
Jeezydasnowman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
55k second week...word
 6 years ago '10        #383
AriGold 173 heat pts173
space
avatar space
space
$4,904 | Props total: 2657 2657
I just sit back and laugh at how my n*gga Diddy is using this n*gga Ross to promote his artist French.

Can't nobody fu*k with Diddy.
 6 years ago '12        #384
44wade 296 heat pts296 OP
space
space
space
$25,939 | Props total: 14088 14088
 AriGold said:
That's an accomplishment?
yeah considering nobody but Wayne, Drake, Jay and Ye, Nicki, are doing it.

YMCMB, MMG, ROC/GOOD
 6 years ago '10        #385
AriGold 173 heat pts173
space
avatar space
space
$4,904 | Props total: 2657 2657
 44wade said:
yeah considering nobody but Wayne, Drake, Jay and Ye, Nicki, are doing it.

YMCMB, MMG, ROC/GOOD
Em to.

 08-14-2012, 07:01 PM         #386
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn he out slod kidz bop
 6 years ago '12        #387
44wade 296 heat pts296 OP
space
space
space
$25,939 | Props total: 14088 14088
 AriGold said:
Em to.

yup Em too, but that dude is in another genre as far as im concerned, he is the highest selling artist in the US, and if wasnt for Adele, the world.

So Em goes without saying.
 6 years ago '12        #388
44wade 296 heat pts296 OP
space
space
space
$25,939 | Props total: 14088 14088
 FoShizzle8 said:
i guess this just proves that record sales dont make you a good rapper

eather way though,i dont even listen to mainstream sh*t anymore
mmmm, he can rap, just not for me. But he seems to appeal to a bigger demographic, than your usual urban rap star.

Record sales dont mean everything but they do mean something. But it means even less today, because no one is selling.

We all go crazy because Wayne did 1 mill 1st week, but fail to realize he did probably 2 mill over all. Thats not bad, but them aint 1999 numbers or even 2005-2006 numbers.
 08-14-2012, 07:22 PM         #389
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AriGold said:
I just sit back and laugh at how my n*gga Diddy is using this n*gga Ross to promote his artist French.

Can't nobody fu*k with Diddy.
You must have missed the Memo were Diddy was managing Ross and Ross was executive producing French Montanas album.
 6 years ago '12        #390
44wade 296 heat pts296 OP
space
space
space
$25,939 | Props total: 14088 14088
 Graftedgenes said:
You must have missed the Memo were Diddy was managing Ross and Ross was executive producing French Montanas album.
im no conspiracy theorist, but let me get your opinion.

Whatchu think about Diddy staying somewhat low pro during this jimmy henchman sh*t.

The theorist in me, says thats why he is letting Ross handle French, and sh*t, while he been stayin on vacation, seems like Diddy been in europe alot.

I know he been in Vegas and sh*t, but last year, he was everywhere, this year, seems quiet on his side.
 08-14-2012, 08:09 PM         #391
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
im no conspiracy theorist, but let me get your opinion.

Whatchu think about Diddy staying somewhat low pro during this jimmy henchman sh*t.

The theorist in me, says thats why he is letting Ross handle French, and sh*t, while he been stayin on vacation, seems like Diddy been in europe alot.

I know he been in Vegas and sh*t, but last year, he was everywhere, this year, seems quiet on his side.
French Montana got an organic NY movement and it would be sacrilegious for him to sign with a southern rapper for most NewYorkers so he had to sign to BadBoy on paper.

Quite as kept French is BadBoy on paper but he's really MMG.



BadBoy & Czar entertainment are both closely affiliated with Interscope and you know Diddys past with Henchmen so let's leave it at that, L.E. be on these blogs heavy.
 08-14-2012, 08:21 PM         #392
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
French Montana got an organic NY movement and it would be sacrilegious for him to sign with a southern rapper for most NewYorkers so he had to sign to BadBoy on paper.

Quite as kept French is BadBoy on paper but he's really MMG.



BadBoy & Czar entertainment are both closely affiliated with Interscope and you know Diddys past with Henchmen so let's leave it at that, L.E. be on these blogs heavy.
Feds in here talking
 6 years ago '12        #393
King Jaffe Joe 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$8,806 | Props total: 7818 7818
 FoShizzle8 said:


you better watch out
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
How was your life when this song dropped?
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
NBA The narrative that Lebron's team is trash has begun. Again. (I've lost cou..
111 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 12
It's Dark & Hell is Hot Turns 20
52 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Thanos Or Darkseid
137 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
68 comments
2 days ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy