GFID Final #'s are in and...

most viewed right now
 142
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
37 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 95
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
217 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 69
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #361
44wade 289 heat pts289 OP
space
space
space
$24,080 | Props total: 11300 11300
 Graftedgenes said:
Francis Shilke is more interested in the music than he is Grafted.





They are angry with us.
what yall think is the best track?

and thats a good a.ss sample, cool and dre showed out.



[video - click to view]


not sayin its the best track but i wasnt feelin this one, and now it grew on me.


Last edited by 44wade; 08-10-2012 at 05:48 PM..
 08-10-2012, 05:56 PM         #362
Francis Schilke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Francis Shilke is more interested in the music than he is Grafted.





They are angry with us.
let em do their undercover promotion. thats what i think all this is.

 44wade said:
what yall think is the best track?

and thats a good a.ss sample, cool and dre showed out.




not sayin its the best track but i wasnt feelin this one, and now it grew on me.
It gotta be either Pirates or Ten Jesus Pieces. been havin them sh*ts on repeat.
 5 years ago '12        #363
44wade 289 heat pts289 OP
space
space
space
$24,080 | Props total: 11300 11300
 Francis Schilke said:
let em do their undercover promotion. thats what i think all this is.



It gotta be either Pirates or Ten Jesus Pieces. been havin them sh*ts on repeat.
yeah, Pirates is tough also. I cant lie though, the one I bang the most is Hold Me back, dont know why, but that sh*t is perfect to start the day with.


[video - click to view]

 08-10-2012, 06:06 PM         #364
Francis Schilke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
yeah, Pirates is tough also. I cant lie though, the one I bang the most is Hold Me back, dont know why, but that sh*t is perfect to start the day with.

heard that sh*t at the AK mart the other day. people was goin wild to that sh*t
 08-10-2012, 06:20 PM         #365
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
what yall think is the best track?

and thats a good a.ss sample, cool and dre showed out.




not sayin its the best track but i wasnt feelin this one, and now it grew on me.
Maybe my least favorite track but if you got females in the car or around they gonna sing the hook and make it better.


The formula ain't secret:


8 of the 14 songs have R&B/Soul singing on them

The First 6 songs is the OG features (Dr Dre, JayZ, Teedra, Andre 3000, Teedra, Pickett)

The 2 Middle songs are the Trap songs

The Last 6 songs were the new-blood/Team features (Wale, Meek, Stalley, Omarion, Drake, Usher, Elijah)


The sequencing was done that way too provide balance but still cater to the desired urban demographics in regards to the style of music (sophisticated/savage), and also so the disc plays out like a movie.

All regions are covered West/Midwest/South/East with the guests, and you have Jazz, Soul, R&B, & HipHop fused into one project.


Even the artwork on the CD cover alludes to the duality of the project with the Front being Jesus pieces and the Back being a gun sign to the head.
 08-10-2012, 06:21 PM         #366
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
what yall think is the best track?

and thats a good a.ss sample, cool and dre showed out.




not sayin its the best track but i wasnt feelin this one, and now it grew on me.
Best track? Between Pirates and Amsterdam. But I can't stop playing 3 kings. At first, I thought it was just a decent track. I listened to it in the whip and it was a wrap. I love that track. Album really exceeded my expectations and expected alot of out this album. Most consistent rapper of the last 6 years by far.
 5 years ago '04        #367
dosis 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,008 | Props total: 122 122
 Graftedgenes said:
Maybe my least favorite track but if you got females in the car or around they gonna sing the hook and make it better.


The formula ain't secret:


8 of the 14 songs have R&B/Soul singing on them

The First 6 songs is the OG features (Dr Dre, JayZ, Teedra, Andre 3000, Teedra, Pickett)

The 2 Middle songs are the Trap songs

The Last 6 songs were the new-blood/Team features (Wale, Meek, Stalley, Omarion, Drake, Usher, Elijah)


The sequencing was done that way too provide balance but still cater to the desired urban demographics in regards to the style of music (sophisticated/savage), and also so the disc plays out like a movie.

All regions are covered West/Midwest/South/East with the guests, and you have Jazz, Soul, R&B, & HipHop fused into one project.


Even the artwork on the CD cover alludes to the duality of the project with the Front being Jesus pieces and the Back being a gun sign to the head.
fu*k boi u wasnt born/raised/stay in miami,stop d!ck ryding fu*k boi....
 5 years ago '10        #368
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$3,639 | Props total: 144 144
 JayDee11 said:
Best track? Between Pirates and Amsterdam. But I can't stop playing 3 kings. At first, I thought it was just a decent track. I listened to it in the whip and it was a wrap. I love that track. Album really exceeded my expectations and expected alot of out this album. Most consistent rapper of the last 6 years by far.
I didnt know jeezy was dead
 08-10-2012, 07:06 PM         #369
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayDee11 said:
Best track? Between Pirates and Amsterdam. But I can't stop playing 3 kings. At first, I thought it was just a decent track. I listened to it in the whip and it was a wrap. I love that track. Album really exceeded my expectations and expected alot of out this album. Most consistent rapper of the last 6 years by far.
3 Kings is one of those fun songs were you can tell they wasn't trying to outdo each other but just lay back on the Yacht and spit that sh*t.


Amsterdam is my fav', that's a perfect song from front to back, it's up there with
Valley of death in my personal stash.
 08-10-2012, 07:29 PM         #370
Francis Schilke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
crazy, everybody on this page had diff favorite songs on the album. just shows how good the album was, hard to pick a best track.
 5 years ago '12        #371
44wade 289 heat pts289 OP
space
space
space
$24,080 | Props total: 11300 11300
 Francis Schilke said:
crazy, everybody on this page had diff favorite songs on the album. just shows how good the album was, hard to pick a best track.
Ross said the same thing on twitter today, like Graft said he really balanced the album.

Might be best sequenced album I heard in awhile.

Most consistent rapper in 6 years for sure, aint no one close.
 5 years ago '12        #372
44wade 289 heat pts289 OP
space
space
space
$24,080 | Props total: 11300 11300
2nd week numbers are at 55K.

Yall broke motherfu*kers k!llin my dude.
 5 years ago '12        #373
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$8,088 | Props total: 4761 4761
 44wade said:
2nd week numbers are at 55K.

Yall broke motherfu*kers k!llin my dude.
JEEZY WON

joking, still good numbers. was expecting in the low-mid 60s tho
 08-14-2012, 05:13 PM         #374
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Since the f*ggits and bi*ches like to throw Jeezy under the bus in every Rozay discussion then:

TM103 = 233K
TM103 = 67K


GFID = 225K
GFID = 56K
Self Made Vol 2 = 100K
Self Made Vol 2 = 35K


Chess games and checker games going on in HipHop.
 5 years ago '12        #375
44wade 289 heat pts289 OP
space
space
space
$24,080 | Props total: 11300 11300
 nameless1 said:
JEEZY WON

joking, still good numbers. was expecting in the low-mid 60s tho
Im sure soundscan will have it slightly higher but them numbers suck to me.

Looks like he might take 2-3 months to go gold.

Id like to see another big release and see whats good.
 08-14-2012, 05:50 PM         #376
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
Im sure soundscan will have it slightly higher but them numbers suck to me.

Looks like he might take 2-3 months to go gold.

Id like to see another big release and see whats good.
One of the Pokemon trainers came in on cue saying "Jeezy won" like this is a competition track-race.


What if the numbers went:

55K 2nd

33K 3rd

11K 4th

1K 5th


225
55
33
11
1

= 325K


Would it make the Outsiders happy?
 5 years ago '12        #377
44wade 289 heat pts289 OP
space
space
space
$24,080 | Props total: 11300 11300
 Graftedgenes said:
One of the Pokemon trainers came in on cue saying "Jeezy won" like this is a competition track-race.


What if the numbers went:

55K 2nd

33K 3rd

11K 4th

1K 5th


225
55
33
11
1

= 325K


Would it make the Outsiders happy?
They most definitely would be happy, the haters they are.

Right up till their champ gotta drop another album.
 5 years ago '10        #378
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
avatar space
space
$4,818 | Props total: 2202 2202
55K 2nd week?

Wow
 08-14-2012, 06:48 PM         #379
Francis Schilke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aint think it would drop that much.


Ross gon be good with that tour money, and gon go gold eventually.


cant wait to hear Meeks joint this October.
 5 years ago '12        #380
44wade 289 heat pts289 OP
space
space
space
$24,080 | Props total: 11300 11300
 Francis Schilke said:
aint think it would drop that much.


Ross gon be good with that tour money, and gon go gold eventually.


cant wait to hear Meeks joint this October.
no doubt, just the perception sucks, because you wont be able to have a convo without some bullsh*t.

But, Ross is good, like Graft said, MMG sold over 1.25 million with Meek on deck, nobody else selling like that except, the usual suspects.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy