GFID Final #'s are in and...

most viewed right now
 119
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 73
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 08-08-2012, 03:47 AM         #261
YesUcantCme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]



 5 years ago '05        #262
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
thats a good look.....

i dont see why yall trying to say this is a loss... when other mainstream n*ggas be sellin like 40K and sh*t...

over 200K is lovely...
 5 years ago '10        #263
gakhteebo 
space
avatar space
space
$2,048 | Props total: 0 0
 08-08-2012, 04:35 AM         #264
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hate the good numbers for him argument when you talking about a rapper who was named the hottest rapper in the game. That would be good numbers for a Wale, those are pretty crappy numbers for the hottest rapper in the game. But over Ross' career yes this was good for him, but carrying the hottest rapper in the game title these are sh*t numbers let's be real.
 5 years ago '12        #265
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
avatar space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 SOCIALITE said:
I hate the good numbers for him argument when you talking about a rapper who was named the hottest rapper in the game. That would be good numbers for a Wale, those are pretty crappy numbers for the hottest rapper in the game. But over Ross' career yes this was good for him, but carrying the hottest rapper in the game title these are sh*t numbers let's be real.
Nah sh*t aint what it looks like, you see they trying to justify sh*t on the internet but when they saw the real figures... n*ggas was like...


[pic - click to view]



Street King Immortal dropping November... Ross lost!!!


[pic - click to view]

 08-08-2012, 05:03 AM         #266
YesUcantCme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pleasure Boy said:
Nah sh*t aint what it looks like, you see they trying to justify sh*t on the internet but when they saw the real figures... n*ggas was like...


[pic - click to view]



Street King Immortal dropping November... Ross lost!!!


[pic - click to view]





 5 years ago '10        #267
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 YesUcantCme said:

[pic - click to view]



 SOCIALITE said:
I hate the good numbers for him argument when you talking about a rapper who was named the hottest rapper in the game. That would be good numbers for a Wale, those are pretty crappy numbers for the hottest rapper in the game. But over Ross' career yes this was good for him, but carrying the hottest rapper in the game title these are sh*t numbers let's be real.

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '10        #268
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 Gm0ney85 said:
thats a good look.....

i dont see why yall trying to say this is a loss... when other mainstream n*ggas be sellin like 40K and sh*t...

over 200K is lovely...
them boys got on your a.ss for that frank lotion thread mane? Enough for you to delete it? You knew better
 5 years ago '12        #269
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
avatar space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #270
astrotrain 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,552 | Props total: 250 250
his other albums were way better
 5 years ago '09        #271
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7965 7965
where all the stans saying ross was going gold in his first week

j.cole sold those type of numbers

and jeezy sold 235k with LESS PROMO


Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 08-08-2012 at 04:37 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #272
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
Wait...



































...n*ggas actually buy Kidz Bop???

















 5 years ago '06        #273
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,630 | Props total: 602 602
 Kamek said:
um they promoted heavy on the internet i doubt they spent anything at all bet you they are in the green
Same thing I was thinking. Most of their promotion was done online. Very few TV commercials. As far as getting 215k first week, that's not bad. Even Ross said this. "I would rather sell 1 million records 10 times, than sell 10 million records 1 time." Getting gold and not necessarily being a COMPLETE commercial rapper is great. He consistently gets gold on his albums. As long as he can continue to touch the 500,000 fans out there, he will be straight and one of the most consistent rappers out there.

Imma Jeezy fan, but I wonder how much he's getting per show now. Don't think Jeezy won this one.
 5 years ago '10        #274
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
 Killa said:
He got outsold by J. Cole


Hottest MC in the game

 Kreemy said:
the hottest emcee in the game got outsold by jeezy

hahahaha

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



 5 years ago '10        #275
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 172 172

[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '11        #276
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Down-N-H-Town said:
Same thing I was thinking. Most of their promotion was done online. Very few TV commercials. As far as getting 215k first week, that's not bad. Even Ross said this. "I would rather sell 1 million records 10 times, than sell 10 million records 1 time." Getting gold and not necessarily being a COMPLETE commercial rapper is great. He consistently gets gold on his albums. As long as he can continue to touch the 500,000 fans out there, he will be straight and one of the most consistent rappers out there.

Imma Jeezy fan, but I wonder how much he's getting per show now. Don't think Jeezy won this one.
You forgot mixtape releases, promotional tours, v-logs, and music videos. He had 3 music videos to promote his album (Hold Me Back, So Sophisticated, Touch N you). 5 if you count Ring ring and Stay scheming from Rich Forever. Not to mention the 8 singles that were pushed and flopped to promote the album. You think those were free?

 08-08-2012, 08:36 AM         #277
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killa said:
He got outsold by J. Cole


Hottest MC in the game
 08-08-2012, 08:46 AM         #278
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
To an outsider being hot simply means record sales but to an insider it's about branding, endorsements, touring, Forbes-ranking, features, and label maneuvering it's Chess to some & Checkers to others.


Try moving 215K first week which simultaneously having a compilation on the charts at 200K.


You need to try a different angle to downplay this success.
muthafu*kas act they forgot about Ross!
 5 years ago '10        #279
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,661 | Props total: 4498 4498
ross stans catch more feelings for ross then they do for their grandparents
 08-08-2012, 08:54 AM         #280
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jt satan said:
Who's worth more Jeezy or Ross? I really dont keep up; I like em both. But I do listen to more Maybach Music.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 8
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy