GFID Final #'s are in and...

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
61 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #241
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,008 | Props total: 122 122
 daman729 said:
more bullsh*t. Trick likes ross. After than beef and everything simmered down, he said "ross a real n*gga" on power 105.1 And the REAL reason trick was talking sh*t and beefin with ross was cause it was speculated that ross was cool with the same dudes who k!lled trick's brother. FACT. And you still didnt do what i asked. I said you cant claim set in FL without getting murked if youre lying. I said give me prove of kenneth or anybody out of that camp calling ross a fake or that he wasnt affliated like ross been claiming for years and pm it to me and you still cant do it. I rest my case. Peace.
trick got mad at ross for exposing his family business not for knowing da n*ggaz..trick like ross but he da same n*gga dat dissed ross on tm103,n*ggaz gon tell da media anything..ross neva said he was in boobie boys bruh,he said he knew boobie and nobody in ross camp is from boobie boys so who's gonna say sumthin..gunplay and torch aint even from miami but back on topic

Last edited by dosis; 08-08-2012 at 12:44 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #242
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1670 1670
 Kingpin 313 said:
Its his highest selling album he good
But J. Cole flopped with higher numbers last time right You're a joke

Good numbers for Ross, since he's not a high album seller, but at least he got that #1.
 5 years ago '12        #243
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
Ross stans are heated n*ggas writing essays and sh*t
 5 years ago '12        #244
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,391 | Props total: 5652 5652
 skillahmang said:
yeah the promotion on this was out of control.

from the press conference, to dj's and artist's having the album cover on their twitter avi's. obv there gonna be in the green. but the promotional dollars spent def makes these numbers a loss.
dead serious. nobody took that into consideration....ross did RETARDED promo for this album...im guessing he sunk 1m on the guest features alone....or do jay-z and 3000 work for free now
 5 years ago '05        #245
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
Dope album
 5 years ago '12        #246
space
space
 Killa said:
Yall writing essays, this ain't no English class - AuthenticMade
..we see stans lurking....they waiting...*chamillionare voice*
 08-08-2012, 01:07 AM         #247
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Life is good outsold Adele and Frank Ocean outsold Chris Brown for the second week straight
 08-08-2012, 01:09 AM         #248
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Adele finally slowin down
 5 years ago '05        #249
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
space
$15,214 | Props total: 1225 1225
 Cowboys All Day said:
Adele finally slowin down
Finally? she hasn't dropped out of the top 10 since dropping 21..wtf you talking about??
 5 years ago '12        #250
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
What you are witnessing is the irrational frustration of children trying to twist a victory into a defeat in order to make themselves feel better about their sad and lonely lives.

Don't ever forget what truly lurks behind those avatars just focus on the real people with credible identities who are not wheel-chair ridden Miscreants banished to rap blogs because this is the only sanctuary were people can communicate anonymously for fear of ridicule.

The only interaction these avatars can have with an actual Black male is in a Ross thread on the Internet so they flock to these threads in droves for the lustful opportunity that we might acknowledge their existence and fufill their fantasies.

Now my brother man says damn: Ross just scored his best first week ever with his team compilation by his side in the Top 25....then the other man says Jeezy sold more first week.

My brother says Ross has released 3 albums in a row that improved on first week sales and the other man says he will never go platinum

My brother says Ross unified the regions with Self Made Vol 2 by having Meek from the East, Stalley from the Midwest, Omarion from the West-coast and himself from the South and the other man says Omarion doesent fit on MMG as well as Iggy Azelia does on G.O.O.D music.

My brother says Ross helped Wale go Gold the other man says Young Buck bit the hand that fed him and deserves prison and bankruptcy.

Us Brothers and them others....the brother-man and the other-man....

They call Ross a C.O we call him a C.E.O, they say it's okay to make racist rap songs as a teen but wrong to babysit criminals as a teen

There is a difference between us and them, they view Ross as the man who dissed their father Emenim and their mother Kreayshawn and we view Ross as a rapper who makes music for us to enjoy.

My words crush their Souls, breaks their hearts and makes them turn red and foam at the mouth because the truth I speak forces them to look in the mirror and see themselves for what they truly are.
shut your STAN a.ss up. You're so full of yourself...do you read the sh*t you type??
 5 years ago '05        #251
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
space
 Dangerously said:
Life is good outsold Adele and Frank Ocean outsold Chris Brown for the second week straight
her album dropped 1YR,5 MONTHS & 7 DAYS ago...Life is good dropped 3 weeks ago.By the end of this month she will STILL be in the top 10 and will sell more than him that week NAS LOST
 5 years ago '05        #252
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
space
 AuthenticMade said:
Shes an international act, selling more here than our own whether they're white, black, pink, or purple.

American Music fans lost as a whole, dumbass

Because American music fans don't understand GOOD music? that album is FLAWLESS. You obviously don't understand wtf that is unless it involves a computer and a mic You and whatever race you are lost as a whole..Your minds are lost in whatever someone else tells you is good.Adele isn't for everyone nor is it played everyday on my iTunes.That doesn't change that this is top 5 best MUSIC album to drop with in the last 2 years.When a album is STILL in the top 10 almost a YEAR AND A HALF after it was released it's more than just a race thing. More than just a media thing.It's something you will obviously never understand. Enjoy your one sided mind and limited intelligence.Music LIKED is always opinionated but GREAT music isn't.The proof is there..Go give it a listen after you're done practicing how to dougie,cranking that soulja boy or getting crunk.
 5 years ago '07        #253
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Nas lost
 5 years ago '10        #254
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 08-08-2012, 02:27 AM         #255
titusfuk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Yeah Jeezy Won.
Jeezy >>>
 5 years ago '12        #256
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
"Sales was all good just a week ago..."
"Then the real thing drop..."
"n*ggas k!ll theyself"

[pic - click to view]

Its a celebration bi*ches, the closest this n*gga came to gold first week was a misguided thread made by 44Wade a week ago

[pic - click to view]

God Forgives, Free Downloads dont out now

Last edited by Pleasure Boy; 08-08-2012 at 02:39 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #257
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
Def Jam won.
 5 years ago '04        #258
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,980 | Props total: 4999 4999
i still cant believe jeezy did those numbers with no promotion or radio play...ross did alright here but all the promotion you have to think anything under 300 is an L
 5 years ago '10        #259
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
Ralse did good numbers, not shocked @ all. But he played himslef with all that "push back" and dissin only to still get outsold in the 1st week by Jeezy. It's probably best for him to hit Jeezy, and ask for a collab after he apologizes.

[video - click to view]

daman729 said:
lol these n*ggas on boxden k!ll me. Some of the same n*ggas that were laughing when ross was at 132k at 70% are now mad cause this n*gga didnt flop. Give credit where its due instead of making pointless a.ss arguments back and forth. I bet some of the same dudes who were criticizing ross sales are now gonna say sales dont matter and coming up with a sh*t ton of excuses. Why n*ggas always comparing ross to jeezy? Jeezy has a bigger white fanbase so he gonna sale more anyway. Thats fact. 215k is good for ross. Face reality though and realize that jeezy fell the fu*k off and ross took his spot and this is coming from a jeezy fan. If you actually think album sales validates you in the hiphop industry, then you buggin. Ross could have sold 150k first week and the n*gga would have still kept going. I guarantee you ross made 4x the money jeezy made this year yet these n*ggas think cause jeezy got more sales this year,he's the better artist and hes winning over ross. smh. Hiphop artists hardly make sh*t off of sales anyway.

boy you need to stop, ralse got bootlegged heavy, whom do you think made up the bulk of the gfid buyers. Sihks?

Kadillac87 said:
Time for Ross to start quoting those world wide numbers like Nicki Minaj

Monoblock said:

[pic - click to view]

Aww man, 2 cold!

RubbahBandMayn said:
n*ggaz wasn't out here when Trap or Die was underground
 Kadillac87 said:
The hype behind Trap or Die was real though. Jeezy had the streets on lock when it dropped. Top 5 mixtape of all time
My Georgia brethren know the bizz. Nobody from the South made an impact like he did with Trap Or Die.
 08-08-2012, 03:38 AM         #260
YesUcantCme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
What you are witnessing is the irrational frustration of children trying to twist a victory into a defeat in order to make themselves feel better about their sad and lonely lives.

Don't ever forget what truly lurks behind those avatars just focus on the real people with credible identities who are not wheel-chair ridden Miscreants banished to rap blogs because this is the only sanctuary were people can communicate anonymously for fear of ridicule.

The only interaction these avatars can have with an actual Black male is in a Ross thread on the Internet so they flock to these threads in droves for the lustful opportunity that we might acknowledge their existence and fufill their fantasies.

Now my brother man says damn: Ross just scored his best first week ever with his team compilation by his side in the Top 25....then the other man says Jeezy sold more first week.

My brother says Ross has released 3 albums in a row that improved on first week sales and the other man says he will never go platinum

My brother says Ross unified the regions with Self Made Vol 2 by having Meek from the East, Stalley from the Midwest, Omarion from the West-coast and himself from the South and the other man says Omarion doesent fit on MMG as well as Iggy Azelia does on G.O.O.D music.

My brother says Ross helped Wale go Gold the other man says Young Buck bit the hand that fed him and deserves prison and bankruptcy.

Us Brothers and them others....the brother-man and the other-man....

They call Ross a C.O we call him a C.E.O, they say it's okay to make racist rap songs as a teen but wrong to babysit criminals as a teen

There is a difference between us and them, they view Ross as the man who dissed their father Emenim and their mother Kreayshawn and we view Ross as a rapper who makes music for us to enjoy.

My words crush their Souls, breaks their hearts and makes them turn red and foam at the mouth because the truth I speak forces them to look in the mirror and see themselves for what they truly are.
is this dude ok??

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
130 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
76 comments
2 days ago