GFID Final #'s are in and...

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
73 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #221
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,453 | Props total: 25147 25147
...We Go From Essays To Story Pages.

Ross Did Good Numbers But The Fact Is, Still Couldn't Beat Jeezy's TM103 First Week Sales. Lets Not Even Get Into Platinum Albums and All The Extra sh*t When You Can't Complete Step 1 and Thats Beating First Week Sales.

Now n*ggas Throwing In Endorsements To Sway Away From The Original Topic To Cover Up The L. Lets Not Forget Jeezy Had Endorsements From Adidas and Belvedere Vodka Way Before n*ggas Was Thinking About MMG. So.....Is Rick Ross & MMG Playing Catch Up To What Jeezy and His Team Already Did? I Mean Freddie Gibbs Was Already Linked Up With LRG.

Lets Not Talk About Crossing Over....Like For Real. Even When Jeezy Crossed Over To Do A Song...It Goes Platinum For Example Rihanna's "Hard" But It Is What Is....n*ggas Will Never Learn.
 5 years ago '04        #222
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,008 | Props total: 122 122
[QUOTE=Graftedgenes;24181931]TM103 is 100K behind TD with no hope in heaven to catch it.

TM101 was a classic it should have done 10 million

Ross solo-record debut was in 2006, Jeezy solo-record debut was in 2001

Jeezy had the worst first-week since his debut and won't go platinum ever again.

Jeezy & CTE have two #1 albums and MMG have 5 #1 albums

jeezy first album was independent...his major debut was tm101
it took jeezy to blow up off da trap sh*t and go platinum for ross to even get a deal
jeezy wont ever go platinum again just like the recession and gfid was gonna gon gold 1st week
5 #1 albums is better than 3 platinum plaques
The Hotter some artists get the colder some artists get and it's a fact many people conveniently choose to ignore. Let's not address that fact if 225k is hot when no1 is out then what u call 234k when ur competiting with weezy/drake

Last edited by dosis; 08-07-2012 at 09:16 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #223
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 5 years ago '12        #224
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,475 | Props total: 13016 13016
wtf are people complaining? Ross did 225,440. Thats more than hes ever done and it is no 1 in the country right now but yet you say ross lost? fu*k outta here. Only on boxden do the same insecure people keep making the same bullsh*t arguments and going in circles. Let the sh*t go. And why do people keep bringing up jeezy? Oh yeah, it cause jeezy has ross beat in sales and thats the only argument people can make to make them feel less insecure. Ross winning right now whether people accept that sh*t or not. I mean dam. Give props to the dude and stop being on that bi*chmade sh*t.

Nas did less than this and people we on his d!ck. Yall know albums sales go down every year right? So 225k in 2012 is dam good. Yeah jeezy got ross beat n sales but that sh*t only go so far. If you honestly think ross loosing to jeezy as of now, youre smokin that good sh*t . Ross is everywhere. he get more play in GA than jeezy does and thas jeeyz state not to mention other areas. Ross team is eating and cte is almost a sunken ship which is one reason gibbs is mad. Ross is a bigger accolade in hiphop right now than jeezy. Ross is on his way to makignm that CEO money. sales arebt everything. Ive been saying this sh*t since day one.And If you honestly think going plat in 2012 validates you, then by all means keep being brainwashed.Especially in a severely digital age were yopu can download a album in 5 minutes without paying 1 cent.Whats even more fascinating is that some of yall know in the back of your minds that ross did his thing but youre hate for dude wont let you admit. The fans are destroying the hiphop competition game. Big ups to ross. Big ups to cole and nas as well.

Last edited by daman729; 08-07-2012 at 10:21 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #225
CM Punk 112 heat pts112
space
space
$7,334 | Props total: 1390 1390
Congrats to Ross his highest selling 1st week.

But Jeezy still won tho
 5 years ago '04        #226
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,710 | Props total: 437 437
not bad at all
 5 years ago '07        #227
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,977 | Props total: 5904 5904
 Fresh Whyte said:
...We Go From Essays To Story Pages.

Ross Did Good Numbers But The Fact Is, Still Couldn't Beat Jeezy's TM103 First Week Sales. Lets Not Even Get Into Platinum Albums and All The Extra sh*t When You Can't Complete Step 1 and Thats Beating First Week Sales.

Now n*ggas Throwing In Endorsements To Sway Away From The Original Topic To Cover Up The L. Lets Not Forget Jeezy Had Endorsements From Adidas and Belvedere Vodka Way Before n*ggas Was Thinking About MMG. So.....Is Rick Ross & MMG Playing Catch Up To What Jeezy and His Team Already Did? I Mean Freddie Gibbs Was Already Linked Up With LRG.

Lets Not Talk About Crossing Over....Like For Real. Even When Jeezy Crossed Over To Do A Song...It Goes Platinum For Example Rihanna's "Hard" But It Is What Is....n*ggas Will Never Learn.
 5 years ago '04        #228
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 daman729 said:

If you honestly think ross loosing to jeezy as of now, youre smokin that good sh*t . Ross is everywhere. he get more play in GA than jeezy does and thas jeeyz state not to mention other areas[/B]. Ross team is eating and cte is almost a sunken ship which is one reason gibbs is mad. Ross is a bigger accolade in hiphop right now than jeezy.
that was funny,ross dont even get more love,respect, shows or play in miami than jeezy but he gets plays everywhere else more let alone ga more than jeezystill cant sell more than jeezy when all by himself but he the bigger accolade...103 only 100k behind teflon don in 7 months but he's da bigger accolade...n*ggaz dont respect ross and what he stand for

Last edited by dosis; 08-07-2012 at 10:54 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #229
Dat_BK_Nicca 49 heat pts49
space
space
$8,227 | Props total: 798 798
good numbers

but he's gonna have a major drop in the 2nd week he should reach gold by the end the year tho
 08-07-2012, 11:03 PM         #230
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daman729 said:
wtf are people complaining? Ross did 225,440. Thats more than hes ever done and it is no 1 in the country right now but yet you say ross lost? fu*k outta here. Only on boxden do the same insecure people keep making the same bullsh*t arguments and going in circles. Let the sh*t go. And why do people keep bringing up jeezy? Oh yeah, it cause jeezy has ross beat in sales and thats the only argument people can make to make them feel less insecure. Ross winning right now whether people accept that sh*t or not. I mean dam. Give props to the dude and stop being on that bi*chmade sh*t.

Nas did less than this and people we on his d!ck. Yall know albums sales go down every year right? So 225k in 2012 is dam good. Yeah jeezy got ross beat n sales but that sh*t only go so far. If you honestly think ross loosing to jeezy as of now, youre smokin that good sh*t . Ross is everywhere. he get more play in GA than jeezy does and thas jeeyz state not to mention other areas. Ross team is eating and cte is almost a sunken ship which is one reason gibbs is mad. Ross is a bigger accolade in hiphop right now than jeezy. Ross is on his way to makignm that CEO money. sales arebt everything. Ive been saying this sh*t since day one.And If you honestly think going plat in 2012 validates you, then by all means keep being brainwashed.Especially in a severely digital age were yopu can download a album in 5 minutes without paying 1 cent.Whats even more fascinating is that some of yall know in the back of your minds that ross did his thing but youre hate for dude wont let you admit. The fans are destroying the hiphop competition game. Big ups to ross. Big ups to cole and nas as well.
What you are witnessing is the irrational frustration of children trying to twist a victory into a defeat in order to make themselves feel better about their sad and lonely lives.

Don't ever forget what truly lurks behind those avatars just focus on the real people with credible identities who are not wheel-chair ridden Miscreants banished to rap blogs because this is the only sanctuary were people can communicate anonymously for fear of ridicule.

The only interaction these avatars can have with an actual Black male is in a Ross thread on the Internet so they flock to these threads in droves for the lustful opportunity that we might acknowledge their existence and fufill their fantasies.

Now my brother man says damn: Ross just scored his best first week ever with his team compilation by his side in the Top 25....then the other man says Jeezy sold more first week.

My brother says Ross has released 3 albums in a row that improved on first week sales and the other man says he will never go platinum

My brother says Ross unified the regions with Self Made Vol 2 by having Meek from the East, Stalley from the Midwest, Omarion from the West-coast and himself from the South and the other man says Omarion doesent fit on MMG as well as Iggy Azelia does on G.O.O.D music.

My brother says Ross helped Wale go Gold the other man says Young Buck bit the hand that fed him and deserves prison and bankruptcy.

Us Brothers and them others....the brother-man and the other-man....

They call Ross a C.O we call him a C.E.O, they say it's okay to make racist rap songs as a teen but wrong to babysit criminals as a teen

There is a difference between us and them, they view Ross as the man who dissed their father Emenim and their mother Kreayshawn and we view Ross as a rapper who makes music for us to enjoy.

My words crush their Souls, breaks their hearts and makes them turn red and foam at the mouth because the truth I speak forces them to look in the mirror and see themselves for what they truly are.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 08-07-2012 at 11:05 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #231
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
 dosis said:
that was funny,ross dont even get more love, shows or play in miami but he gets plays everywhere let alone ga more than jeezystill cant sell more than jeezy when all by himself but he the bigger accolade...103 only 100k behind teflon don in 7 months but he's da bigger accolade...n*ggaz dont respect ross and what he stand for
lol see thats why Im talking about bruh. SALES. Same circular arguments. Sales arent even that big of an factor to rapper. I guarantee you jeezy would trade in his sales from tm103 to be where ross is right now. Ross is over jeezy and mmg is over cte. You just dont get big picture. You think ross is obsessed with sales? No. He cares about them but not as much as the delusional fans do. Ross prob getting 75k a show. Dude did a international tour off of a mixtape. Not even an album and dude Im telling you right now. Ross getting more cake off of tours than albums.

Ross is fu*ked with in the south more than jeezy and i know that for a fact. I got family in Florida. From Georgia, to florida, to the carolinas,alabama,etc ross get more play.He gets love too. Even them northern cats fu*k with ross more than jeezy. You talk about ross standss for but what does jeezy stand for? You know how many dudes called out jeezy? pimpc, jody breeze, blue devinci,etc. Bmf dont even fu*k with dude no more and ross brought meech mama on stage at a concert. Come on son. Just like meech was on guccis mixtape. Zoe pound as well as other names all cool with ross. That co sh*t aint nothin in FL bruh and them dudes in florida know what that co situation was really about but Ill leave it at that. But anyway Jeezy fell the fu*k off dude. Even im smart enough to admit that sh*t and im a jeezy fan. But its all good man. Im not on that hoe sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #232
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:

The only interaction these avatars can have with an actual Black male is in a Ross thread on the Internet so they flock to these threads in droves for the lustful opportunity that we might acknowledge their existence and fufill their fantasies.
stay bringing up race like dat sh*t mean somethingignorant fu*k boi
 08-07-2012, 11:30 PM         #233
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ross got plat singles too. Only Hustlin & The Boss for solo singles and likely from a couple of the joints he was feat on that went big, but nobody talk about that
 5 years ago '04        #234
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
[quote=daman729;24183221]lol see thats why Im talking about bruh. SALES. Same circular arguments. Sales arent even that big of an factor to rapper. I guarantee you jeezy would trade in his sales from tm103 to be where ross is right now. Ross is over jeezy and mmg is over cte. You just dont get big picture. You think ross is obsessed with sales? No. He cares about them but not as much as the delusional fans do. Ross prob getting 75k a show. Dude did a international tour off of a mixtape. Not even an album and dude Im telling you right now. Ross getting more cake off of tours than albums.

im in da same city as ross,n*ggaz in carol city (from his own neighborhood dont fu*k with him)..u say pimp c but jeezy responded to him and pimp c said he liked how jeezy responded back and held his own and said thats still his brother...
jody breeze mad cuz ever since jeezy left boyz n da hood he's been irrelevant
bleu & bmf mad cuz jeezy aint get jammed up with them and jeezy still getting money/in da lime light
if u know anything about meech then u would kno he loves da lime light/attention..if i was meech and n*ggaz was reaching out 2 me i would do da same thing...
every time jeezy comes perform or come to the clubs in miami like king of diamonds sh*t be packed to capacity,jeezy go to take 1,n*ggaz dont close da club till 8am..real n*ggaz and hoes go crazy for jeezy in miami but jeezy fell off hard..n*gga still making collabs with the biggest names in da game but he fell off,still getting show/tour money and still selling betta than ross but he fell offif still getting features,doing songs with the biggest names in da game,doing shows,going gold in a month is falling off so hard 2 u then i guess u right

side note:ross pays zoe pound for protection just like other rappers and ross stand for fake sh*t,u know sh*t he has neva done,claiming people he neva met (ex.noriega,taking the next name and refusing to stop using it)

Last edited by dosis; 08-07-2012 at 11:49 PM..
 08-07-2012, 11:35 PM         #235
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dosis said:
im in da same city as ross,n*ggaz in carol city (from his own neighborhood dont fu*k with him)..u say pimp c but jeezy responded to him and pimp c said he liked how jeezy held his own grown and said thats still his brother...jody breeze mad cuz ever since jeezy left boyz n da hood he's been irrelevant,bleu & bmf mad cuz jeezy aint jammed up with them and jeezy still getting money/in da lime light and if u know anything but meech then u would kno he loves da lime light/attention..if i was meech and n*ggaz was reaching out 2 me i would do da same thing...every time jeezy comes perform or come to the clubs like king of diamonds sh*t be packed to capacity,jeezy go take 1,n*ggaz dont close da club till 8am..real n*ggaz and hoes go crazy for jeezy in miami but jeezy fell off hard..n*gga still making collabs with the biggest names in da game but he fell off,still getting show/tour money and still selling betta than ross but he fell offif still getting features,doing songs with the biggest names in da game,doing shows,going gold in a month is fall off so hard then i guess u right

side note:ross pays zoe pound for protection just like other rappers and ross stand for fake sh*t,u know sh*t he has neva done,claiming people he neva met (ex.noriega)
Your essay ain't said sh*t besides the fact you need to put spaces in them sh*t.

You ain't from the YaYo you a Canadian imposter.
 5 years ago '04        #236
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
Your essay ain't said sh*t besides the fact you need to put spaces in them sh*t.

You ain't from the YaYo you a Canadian imposter.
come see me in liberty city then,matter of fact how about lil haiti since ur idol got zoe pound on his pay roll or should i say aventura,sunny isles or miami beach 2 make u feel comfortable fu*k BOI

Last edited by dosis; 08-07-2012 at 11:47 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #237
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 AuthenticMade said:
Bingo.

Jeezy has already done the Belvedere and Adidas thing long before Ross did

[pic - click to view]

Face it. Ross Lost. He's just one of those rappers who will never go platinum in the US.

Jeezy first album alone is 2xplat. Numbers Ross will never know
 5 years ago '12        #238
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
 dosis said:
im in da same city as ross,n*ggaz in carol city (from his own neighborhood dont fu*k with him)..u say pimp c but jeezy responded to him and pimp c said he liked how jeezy held his own grown and said thats still his brother...jody breeze mad cuz ever since jeezy left boyz n da hood he's been irrelevant,bleu & bmf mad cuz jeezy aint jammed up with them and jeezy still getting money/in da lime light and if u know anything but meech then u would kno he loves da lime light/attention..if i was meech and n*ggaz was reaching out 2 me i would do da same thing...every time jeezy comes perform or come to the clubs like king of diamonds sh*t be packed to capacity,jeezy go take 1,n*ggaz dont close da club till 8am..real n*ggaz and hoes go crazy for jeezy in miami but jeezy fell off hard..n*gga still making collabs with the biggest names in da game but he fell off,still getting show/tour money and still selling betta than ross but he fell offif still getting features,doing songs with the biggest names in da game,doing shows,going gold in a month is fall off so hard then i guess u right

side note:ross pays zoe pound for protection just like other rappers and ross stand for fake sh*t,u know sh*t he has neva done,claiming people he neva met (ex.noriega)
man get the fu*k outta here. NOBODY and I MEAN ABSOLUTELY NOBODY out of that camp has came forward and called ross a fake. NOBODY from kenneth black's camp. Prove me wrong my dude. Why aint these dudes murk ross? Ross been sayin he was affiliated since before POT. You do know ross mentioned black on his new album AGAIN right? If you from FL then you should know how that sh*t rides out. You cant mention names like that and say you're affiliated without actually telling the truth or you will get murked son. THATS FACT. Nobody from that whole camp has exposed ross. Why is that? Only dudes in fl saying ross is fake are a bunch cats who werent raised in that era or who just dont know. Ross aint ever been called out by any of those dudes yet jeezy been called out by bmf, pimpc, jody breeze, guicci,etc. I dont give a fu*k if he responded. Pimpc still called this n*gga out. AND im telling you. Being a co in FL of all states aint sh*t homie cause its a drug state. Especially the young cats who want that quick cash flow.

You think a 19 year old who takes a co job when his homies are locked then quits after a few months really takes his co job serious? Or it there a deeper reason behind his employment? Imma let you answer that. We know ross aint met noreaga but he sure as hell ran with street cats. Im not even arguing any more cause the more you reply, the more you sound ridiculous. Show me proof of kenneth or any of his affiliates calling ross fake and saying he wasnt affiliated with them and pm it to me. YOU CANT. Carry on.
 5 years ago '04        #239
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 daman729 said:
man get the fu*k outta here. NOBODY and I MEAN ABSOLUTELY NOBODY out of that camp has came forward and called ross a fake. NOBODY from kenneth black's camp. Prove me wrong my dude. Why aint these dudes murk ross? Ross been sayin he was affiliated since before POT. You do know ross mentioned black on his new album AGAIN right? If you from FL then you should know how that sh*t rides out. You cant mention names like that and say you're affiliated without actually telling the truth or you will get murked son. THATS FACT. Nobody from that whole camp has exposed ross. Why is that? Only dudes in fl saying ross is fake are a bunch cats who werent raised in that era or who just dont know. Ross aint ever been called out by any of those dudes yet jeezy been called out by bmf, pimpc, jody breeze, guicci,etc. I dont give a fu*k if he responded. Pimpc still called this n*gga out. AND im telling you. Being a co in FL of all states aint sh*t homie cause its a drug state. Especially the young cats who want that quick cash flow.

You think a 19 year old who takes a co job when his homies are locked then quits after a few months really takes his co job serious? Or it there a deeper reason behind his employment? Imma let you answer that. We know ross aint met noreaga but he sure as hell ran with street cats. Im not even arguing any more cause the more you reply, the more you sound ridiculous. Show me proof of kenneth or any of his affiliates calling ross fake and saying he wasnt affiliated with them and pm it to me. YOU CANT. Carry on.
jacki o and trick been said this n*gga lied thats y he dont fu*k with slide n slide and was talking mad sh*t about trick..running wit n*ggaz in da streets aint da same a.ss running wit boobie boys
i already told u about the bmf,jody breeze and pimp c,u could ignore that sh*t if u want too..pimp c was made about jeezy charging him for a feature..jeezy only fu*ks with bun b not pimp c so dats irrelevant..gucci went on da radio wit drama 2 squash da beef
i could give 2 fu*ks about the co sh*t but him lying about multiple times even after the fact that he was exposed makes him fake,using a well known drug dealer names when he scorning u 2 stop it,dats some lame n*gga sh*t but i aint gotta prove sh*t 2 u bruh..i was born n raised down here since da 80's so i kno wtf im talkin about..
why ross aint got boobie's mom on stage with him when he performs like he did with meech???ask ur peoples dat since ur peoples know it all

Last edited by dosis; 08-08-2012 at 12:09 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #240
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
 dosis said:
jacki o and trick been said this n*gga lied thats y he dont fu*k with slide n slide and was talking mad sh*t about trick..running wit n*ggaz in da streets aint da same a.ss running wit boobie boys
i already told u about the bmf,jody breeze and pimp c,u could ignore that sh*t if u want too..pimp c was made about jeezy charging him for a feature..jeezy use to only fu*k with bun b not pimp c so dats irrelevant..gucci went on da radio wit drama 2 squash da beef
i could give 2 fu*ks about the co sh*t but him lying about multiple times even after the fact that he was exposed makes him fake,using he well known drug dealer names when he scorning u 2 stop its same lame n*gga sh*t but i gotta prove sh*t 2 u bruh..i was born n raised down since da 80's so kno wtf im talkin about..
more bullsh*t. Trick likes ross. After than beef and everything simmered down, he said "ross a real n*gga" on power 105.1 And the REAL reason trick was talking sh*t and beefin with ross was cause it was speculated that ross was cool with the same dudes who k!lled trick's brother. FACT. And you still didnt do what i asked. I said you cant claim set in FL without getting murked if youre lying. I said give me prove of kenneth or anybody out of that camp calling ross a fake or that he wasnt affliated like ross been claiming for years and pm it to me and you still cant do it. I rest my case. Dont even bother replying if you cant give me proof in my pm box. Peace.

Last edited by daman729; 08-08-2012 at 12:13 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy