most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #201
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25073 25073
 44wade said:
again, Ross was getting for real bread before trap or die or tm101 came out.
...Wheres The Proof?

We Seen Jeezy Getting Money On Street DVDs. What About Ross? I Don't See No Cosigns But That Boogie Boy sh*t Ya'll Keep Screaming About....

"They wanna see me fu*ked up, man I swear to God
They praying that I fail, I'm praying that I rise
I guess the hating didn't work so now they tellin lies
Oh he ain't did this, and he ain't did that
Boy keep it real wit ya self, you know he lived that
" - Young Jeezy, "Nothing"
 5 years ago '10        #202
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,633 | Props total: 4397 4397
lol@n*ggas still pushing that fantasy of ross being authentic
 5 years ago '12        #203
44wade 289 heat pts289 OP
space
space
space
$24,080 | Props total: 11319 11319
 kiddrocay said:
lol@n*ggas still pushing that fantasy of ross being authentic
who said authentic?

I know 100lb white girls that pump.

Aint nothing real about takin something for 10 and selling it for 20.

Dont know why people think its so hard?

Whatever though, who cares, its all entertainment.
 5 years ago '10        #204
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,633 | Props total: 4397 4397
 44wade said:
who said authentic?

and the bottom line is
 5 years ago '04        #205
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,008 | Props total: 122 122
 44wade said:
again, Ross was getting for real bread before trap or die or tm101 came out.

Dude been rhymin about dope before them sh*ts dropped too. Jeezy did not imfluence Ross, man, we from Dade bro, how some Atlanta dude gonna influence this?
he did cuz jeezy was da 1st n*gga in long time to keep his sh*t street,about the dope game and getting money just like his mixtape and sell platinum..the n*gga was chilling hard with big meech and had meech on videos supporting him hard,meech was da last known big time drug dealer moving weight on a major level,it dont matta what city or state u from,seeing n*ggaz get real money before a deal and having a major plug dat everybody knew abt would motivate/influence anybody..jeezy told la reid and def jam dat if they didnt let him make the music he wanted to make,he wouldnt sign da deal cuz he getting money already without them...ross looked up 2 jeezy,a n*gga from da hood just like u,getting money the way u getting money like u but on whole another level before a deal,how could anybody not be influenced by dat

Last edited by dosis; 08-07-2012 at 07:34 PM..
 08-07-2012, 07:31 PM         #206
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good for Ross & even Jeezy's last albums sales. n*ggaz going to say some other sh*t as usual but fu*k 'em. Talking about he didn't do "Cole World" or TM103 numbers....Same n*ggaz that expected both to not sell changed that tune when those came out & went gold

Most of BX were already on Jay-Z's d!ck clowning Cole for not having a pic or 2 with Hov last summer, but now everyone wants to ride d!ck to hate Ro$$

*Bookmarks thread when Jeezy's 5th album sales release*

Last edited by GOD999; 08-07-2012 at 07:34 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #207
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 44wade said:
who said authentic?

at the end of day ur right it is all entertainment but tell dat 2 ross cuz he dont believe dat...dude letting dat sh*t get to his head like chris rock on cb4...its funny cuz ross career is basically identical to chris rock on cb4,used a n*gga name while he was locked up,rap about sh*t he wasnt on to the level he makes it seems damn
 5 years ago '12        #208
space
space
space
 X-NINE said:
Good for Ross & even Jeezy's last albums sales. n*ggaz going to say some other sh*t as usual but fu*k 'em. Talking about he didn't do "Cole World" or TM103 numbers....Same n*ggaz that expected both to not sell changed that tune when those came out & went gold

Most of BX were already on Jay-Z's d!ck clowning Cole for not having a pic or 2 with Hov last summer, but now everyone wants to ride d!ck to hate Ro$$

*Bookmarks thread when Jeezy's 5th album sales release*
for real, me too.

Also, Ross actually did outsell Cole, so whatever.

Ross tweeted he went 225,400 officially.
 5 years ago '10        #209
knowlege bass 
space
space
$3,220 | Props total: 563 563
Wow sales are horrible in general. At this rate in a few years people will be going No 1 with 50k sold, the whole billboard thing seems somewhat irrelevant these days. But then there is someone like Adele who just keeps going, a definite anomaly in these times when even Rihanna and Justin Beiber dont achieve the record sales you would expect. Props to Ross on his No 1 album. The "No 1" part of that is probably worth more than the actual sales.
 5 years ago '12        #210
space
space
space
 dosis said:
at the end of day ur right it is all entertainment but tell dat 2 ross cuz he dont believe dat...dude letting dat sh*t get to his head like chris rock on cb4...its funny cuz ross career is basically identical to chris rock on cb4,used a n*gga name while he was locked up,rap about sh*t he wasnt on to the level he makes it seems damn

do your homework man, rozay aint base sh*t off Jeezy, Meech, or Freeway Ricky.

Before I was a fetus, had the genes of a leader
I mean look at my features, educated my teachers
I was calling them plays, you were still in the bleaches
Boobie gave me the game, change to give me some sneakers
 5 years ago '05        #211
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,299 | Props total: 5486 5486
I predicted 200 - 250k.

Ross AND Def Jam F#CKED UP by not releasing Rich Forever as a retail release. Might've went Plat. over time. GFID doesn't go hard enough to do numbers like Kanye, Drake, Em, or Jay.

Last edited by ice wolf; 08-07-2012 at 07:55 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #212
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
space
$15,214 | Props total: 1218 1218
Adele still in the top 10...Black people LOST
 5 years ago '09        #213
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,221 | Props total: 19332 19332
Good for him...people look foolish thinking he would go gold first week
 5 years ago '10        #214
Account001 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179
i just wanna say 44wade and grafted lost

44wade took his L sh*t happens

grafted is delusional
 08-07-2012, 08:25 PM         #215
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...You Screaming fu*k Platinum Like It Dont Matter But You Cool With Gold....So This How MMG Does It?

Every Since MMG Started and Im Looking At Them Projects and None of Them Closer To TM103 Which Is At 625K From Your Numbers and Lets Keep 100, Teflon Don Is Stuck at 700k. So Whats The Problem With The Power Circle If They Can't Even Run Against With Jeezy's Wackest Album.

Seem Like n*ggas Okay With Hotpockets Over There MMG While n*ggas Over At CTE Sit & Wait On Steak.
I'm more knowledgeable than you so we dont see the same game as I do.

You play Checkers and I play Chess.

You keep hyping Jeezy for selling a million albums but ignore the fact that Jeezys 4th album TM103 is at 625k and Ross 4th album Teflon Don is at 725K.

Do you think it's intelligent to compare a Platinum artist with a Gold artist just to downplay their success?

Is it an awesome concept to say TM103 did 233 & GFID did 225 in addition to Self Made 2 doing 100K alongside it on the charts?

Ross is on his 5th album in 2012 doing the same first week numbers that Jeezy did in 2011.

If you want to talk entrepanuership Ross is $10 million ahead of Jeezy and never had to crossover with platinum to do it.

If you want to talk about Executive-producing then Ross just guided Wale to another Gold record while Freddie Gibbs & Blood Raw ain't even household names.

If you want to talk endorsements then Stalley got a Nike deal, Meek got a Puma & Ciroc deal and Ross got a Reebok & Ciroc deal.

Ross been in the game 6 years and his last 3 albums have increased in sales while Jeezys last 3 albums have decreased in sales.

Do you see any MMG supporters waving pink Pom-Poms about "TM103" not going platinum after all the wait and hype? Do you see MMG supporters making threads about how Jeezy "lost" because he's neck-in-neck with an artist that's never been on a Rihanna record or done songs with Emenim.

The Jeezy angle makes you people look foolish and desperate, you should try a different angle and say that Diddy bought all the records because that's more sane and rational than acting like this achievement of a 4th #1 album with 225K first-week isn't special.
 5 years ago '04        #216
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
I'm more knowledgeable than you so we dont see the same game as I do.

You play Checkers and I play Chess.

You keep hyping Jeezy for selling a million albums but ignore the fact that Jeezys 4th album TM103 is at 625k and Ross 4th album Teflon Don is at 725K.

Do you think it's intelligent to compare a Platinum artist with a Gold artist just to downplay their success?

Is it an awesome concept to say TM103 did 233 & GFID did 225 in addition to Self Made 2 doing 100K alongside it on the charts?

Ross is on his 5th album in 2012 doing the same first week numbers that Jeezy did in 2011.

If you want to talk entrepanuership Ross is $10 million ahead of Jeezy and never had to crossover with platinum to do it.

If you want to talk about Executive-producing then Ross just guided Wale to another Gold record while Freddie Gibbs & Blood Raw ain't even household names.

If you want to talk endorsements then Stalley got a Nike deal, Meek got a Puma & Ciroc deal and Ross got a Reebok & Ciroc deal.

Ross been in the game 6 years and his last 3 albums have increased in sales while Jeezys last 3 albums have decreased in sales.

Do you see any MMG supporters waving pink Pom-Poms about "TM103" not going platinum after all the wait and hype? Do you see MMG supporters making threads about how Jeezy "lost" because he's neck-in-neck with an artist that's never been on a Rihanna record or done songs with Emenim.

The Jeezy angle makes you people look foolish and desperate, you should try a different angle and say that Diddy bought all the records because that's more sane and rational than acting like this achievement of a 4th #1 album with 225K first-week isn't special.

tm103 is 100k less than teflon don in only 7 months
tm101 went platinum with no cross over appeal,hits,singles,features,same with recession
ross has been in the game for over 15 years since trick daddy and change his name a few times
recession decreased in sells in the 1st week and still went platinum
last time i check,ne-yo,mary j. blige,estelle,usher,john legend,etc. were all pop
so going platinum isnt important but a #1 album is
 5 years ago '11        #217
Lucky Lefty14 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,217 | Props total: 64 64
At one point the Ross stans were saying he was gonna do major numbers because he was breaking download records on datpiff with Rich Forever and blow Jeezy's 1st week sales out the water...now they copping pleas all over.

But but I thought the hottest MC in the game with so much momentum could easily outsell an obsolete rapper like Jeezy

Good for Ross that he could move those units and we'll see if he could stay in that bracket sales-wise in his upcoming projects. But I know in the back of his mind he's heated he didn't outperform Jeezy in first week sales.

P.S.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #218
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
the numbers are good for him in general but since he gave jeezy all that sh*t about his album gettin pushed back he should have came out with at least 300k first week
 5 years ago '04        #219
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
[QUOTE=44wade;24181140]do your homework man, rozay aint base sh*t off Jeezy, Meech, or Freeway Ricky.

dont need an article to know da real from da fake homie...he didnt base it off jeezy/meech but he still thinks he's big meech not boobie

now freeway ricky is a whole another issue..using and refusing to use another n*ggaz name after he told u to stop using his name ova and ova again,especially after u said he's a snitch

Last edited by dosis; 08-07-2012 at 08:51 PM..
 08-07-2012, 09:02 PM         #220
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dosis said:
tm103 is 100k less than teflon don in only 7 months
tm101 went platinum with no cross over appeal,hits,singles,features,same with recession
ross has been in the game for over 15 years since trick daddy and change his name a few times
recession decreased in sells in the 1st week and still went platinum
last time i check,ne-yo,mary j. blige,estelle,usher,john legend,etc. were all pop
so going platinum isnt important but a #1 album is
TM103 is 100K behind TD with no hope in heaven to catch it.

TM101 was a classic it should have done 10 million

Ross solo-record debut was in 2006, Jeezy solo-record debut was in 2001

Jeezy had the worst first-week since his debut and won't go platinum ever again.

Last time I checked Jon Legend was Neo-Soul, Mary J was R&B, Estelle was R&B & Neyo was R&B unless Justin Timberlake, Brittney Spears, Christina Milian, & Skylar Grey are Soul artists.

Jeezy & CTE have two #1 albums and MMG have 5 #1 albums, we don't need our Urban artists to crossover and go platinum just to be validated by you, we don't sit around and brag about Vanilla Ice & Emenim going Diamond-platinum while Common & Rakim never went platinum.

Does It warm your heart to know that Insane Clown Posse have platinum albums and that The Roots don't have a Platinum album?

Paul Wall has a Platinum album and Styles P doesn't so how realistic would it be for me to act like going Platinum is something that makes me turn cartwheels and beam with pride?

The Hotter some artists get the colder some artists get and it's a fact many people conveniently choose to ignore. Let's not address that fact.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
146 comments
23 hours ago