most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
95 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-07-2012, 06:39 PM         #181
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jt satan said:
jeezy will be more relevant than ross in the next year

jeezy will be putting out better music than ross

#itsthaworld
i jam both of them, Jeezy is due, i hope they squash that beef though and make some dope sh*t...i don't care about record sales...i jam Yo Gotti that n*gga sell 5 copies a cd lol
 5 years ago '12        #182
44wade 289 heat pts289 OP
space
space
space
$24,080 | Props total: 11314 11314
 jt satan said:
jeezy will be more relevant than ross in the next year

jeezy will be putting out better music than ross

#itsthaworld
jeezy sellin 100k next release.
 5 years ago '04        #183
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,008 | Props total: 122 122
 44wade said:
and which came out the week Jeezy dropped?

ill wait.

so now guys who came out a month before are comp.?
a month in for wayne & drake aint gon stop there sells...it dont matta if its a month after,wayne & drake were still getting sales which in hand affects other rappers sales...if jeezy came out like ross does when there isnt any other major artist affecting his sales at ALL then his numbers wouldve been just like the inspiration..if u think drake & wayne doesnt affect another rappers sell then u must be smoking sumthin'..a month after is still worse then any other competition period....ross always comes out when nobody else is out or comes out for a couple of months to affect his sells and yet 215k is his best week,port of miami is his best selling album and the krazy sh*t ross is at his all time peak
 5 years ago '12        #184
space
space
space
 dosis said:
a month in for wayne & drake aint gon stop there sells...it dont matta if its a month after,wayne & drake were still getting sales which in hand affects other rappers sales...if jeezy came out like ross does when there isnt any other major artist affecting his sales at ALL then his numbers wouldve been just like the inspiration..if u think drake & wayne doesnt affect another rappers sell then u must be smoking sumthin'..a month after is still worse then any other competition period....ross always comes out when nobody else is out or comes out for a couple of months to affect his sells and yet 215k is his best week,port of miami is his best selling album and the krazy sh*t ross is at his all time peak
nah....
 5 years ago '05        #185
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,425 | Props total: 25060 25060
 Graftedgenes said:
Port of Miami 187
Trilla 198
Deeper than Rap 158
Teflon Don 174
God forgives I don't 215K

TM103 = 172
The Inspiration = 352
The Recession = 260
TM103 = 233

Ross First Weeks Keep Raising But Never Went Platinum After It Was Over. Jeezy Got 3 Platinum Albums and 1 Gold & Ross Has Nothing But Gold Albums. Recession Lacked In First Week Sales But Still Went Platinum.

So How You Want To Flip This....We Going bi*ch About First Week Sales or Total Album Sales? Its Still Sales Dont Matter How You Flip It or Flop It and We Gave Ross His Props But Keep It 100....He Not fu*king With Jeezy.

Now Wave The White Flag and Keep It Moving....Its Almost Check Out Time. Get Back To Them Beats, Im Sure Rozay Is Waiting On Them Heaters.
 5 years ago '11        #186
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 44wade said:
jeezy sellin 100k next release.
U still making record sale predictions?
 08-07-2012, 06:51 PM         #187
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:

Ross First Weeks Keep Raising But Never Went Platinum After It Was Over. Jeezy Got 3 Platinum Albums and 1 Gold & Ross Has Nothing But Gold Albums. Recession Lacked In First Week Sales But Still Went Platinum.

So How You Want To Flip This....We Going bi*ch About First Week Sales or Total Album Sales? Its Still Sales Dont Matter How You Flip It or Flop It and We Gave Ross His Props But Keep It 100....He Not fu*king With Jeezy.

Now Wave The White Flag and Keep It Moving....Its Almost Check Out Time. Get Back To Them Beats, Im Sure Rozay Is Waiting On Them Heaters.
You missed the entire point of the post French White with your White flag talk.

Leave your emotions at the door and refute the irrefutable evidence that Jeezy has been on a sales decline and Ross has been on the rise.

fu*k your "platinum".

Ross & Maybach Music Group formed in 2009 & since then:

Deeper than Rap = 500K
Teflon Don = 725K
Self Made Vol 1 = 225K
Ambition = 500K
Self Made Vol 2 = 200K
God Forgives I Don't = 200K

Dreams & Nightmares = TBA
Excuse my French = TBA

Jeezy & CTE since 2009

TM103 625K

It's been a Recession for some of these rap dudes every since the Bosses stepped into that Corporate position as executives.

We playing team ball with a power-circle while Jeezy playing Solitaire in quicksand.
 5 years ago '04        #188
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 44wade said:
nah....

ok if u say so..im 4rm miami just like u,born n raised in da county of dade...i give props to ross for making this far,making music with people that people would love 2 meet let alone do music with and i like his music but dat doesnt change the fact that ross is fake as fu*k,a d!ck ryder,lied way too many times and is still using dat next n*gga name even after the fact that da man told him to stop using name several times and still is taking him 2 court ova it...dats some lame a.ss sh*t and i cant respect dat...i could give a fu*k that he's from my city,i dont respect nor support liars let alone habitual liars and fake sh*t...the music is good but it doesnt hit u with the realness u would hear from scarface,2pac,jeezy,b.g.,juvenile,slim thug,yo gotti,beanie sigel,jay-z and others..none of ross songs hits me to the point where its more than just music or as he said deeper than rap...when i hear music from these people i get chills cuz i feel/relate/been/seen the sh*t they rap about..with ross its just music with no feelings 2 me

Last edited by dosis; 08-07-2012 at 07:08 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #189
space
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
U still making record sale predictions?

Im for real gonna have to quit cuz of you, you stay k!llin me. Good sh*t!!!
 5 years ago '12        #190
space
space
space
 dosis said:
ok if u say so..im 4rm miami just like u,born n raised in da county of dade...i give props to ross for making this far,making music with people that people would love 2 meet let alone do music with and i like his music but dat doesnt change the fact that ross is fake as fu*k,a d!ck ryder,lied way too many times and is still using dat next n*gga even after the fact that da man told him not several times and still is taking him 2 court ova it...dats some lame a.ss sh*t and i cant respect dat...i could give a fu*k that he's from my city,i dont respect nor support liars let alone habitual liars and fake sh*t...the music is good but it doesnt hit u with the realness u would hear from scarface,2pac,jeezy,b.g.,juvenile,slim thug,yo gotti,beanie sigel,jay-z and others..none of ross songs hits me to the point where its more than just music or as he said deeper than rap...when i hear music from these people i get chills cuz i feel/relate/been/seen the sh*t they rap about..with ross its just music with no feelings 2 me
for real tho, nah.

I know about Ross, nothing major, all them stories, might not be his, but dude was getting money.

Anybody who says different is a damn lie. And Im not talking about today, im talkin back in the early 2000's

But i feel you, on feelin them other artists, me too.

I had the most money though I ever had when Ross broke though.

Chevy on 24's ridin high on the beach bumpin that Hustlin and Whatchu know bout that(Ti).

sh*t Ross was sayin I felt, because thats what I was doin at the time, so it is what it is.

I respect your opinion, though, and rep for that 305, im not a native, been there for 8 years, grew up in the 561.

Last edited by 44wade; 08-07-2012 at 07:06 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #191
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,617 | Props total: 4380 4380
Im seriously confused when it comes to ross stans

do sells count or not, because yall be switching up hell quick and ish
 5 years ago '05        #192
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,425 | Props total: 25060 25060
 Graftedgenes said:
You missed the entire point of the post French White with your White flag talk.

Leave your emotions at the door and refute the irrefutable evidence that Jeezy has been on a sales decline and Ross has been on the rise.

fu*k your "platinum".

Ross & Maybach Music Group formed in 2009 & since then:

Deeper than Rap = 500K
Teflon Don = 725K
Self Made Vol 1 = 225K
Ambition = 500K
Self Made Vol 2 = 200K
God Forgives I Don't = 200K

Dreams & Nightmares = TBA
Excuse my French = TBA

Jeezy & CTE since 2009

TM103 625K

It's been a Recession for some of these rap dudes every since the Bosses stepped into that Corporate position as executives.

We playing team ball with a power-circle while Jeezy playing Solitaire in quicksand.
...You Screaming fu*k Platinum Like It Dont Matter But You Cool With Gold....So This How MMG Does It?

Every Since MMG Started and Im Looking At Them Projects and None of Them Closer To TM103 Which Is At 625K From Your Numbers and Lets Keep 100, Teflon Don Is Stuck at 700k. So Whats The Problem With The Power Circle If They Can't Even Run Against With Jeezy's Wackest Album.

Seem Like n*ggas Okay With Hotpockets Over There MMG While n*ggas Over At CTE Sit & Wait On Steak.
 5 years ago '04        #193
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 44wade said:
for real tho, nah.

I know about Ross, nothing major, all them stories, might not be his, but dude was getting money.

Anybody who says different is a damn lie. And Im not talking about today, im talkin back in the early 2000's

everybody get money or can if they really try but tryin to portray sumthin' u kno u wasnt on nor capable of reaching is fake sh*t...fact is when jeezy blew up off trap or die and tm101 with dat trap sh*t,ross wanted to be just like jeezy and portray the same/similar image but the stories and sh*t he said didnt back it up...i felt port of miami more than any of his albums but it still wasnt factual..the n*gga said NORIEGA owe him 100 favors,not boobie,or some other well know drug dealers in miami,NORIEGA...when asked how he knows noriega he said his homeboy was locked up with him

Last edited by dosis; 08-07-2012 at 07:16 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #194
space
space
space
TEFLON DON ‏@rickyrozay
It's official!!! "God forgives I Dont" no.1 Album in the Country selling 225,400 in its 1st week!!!!! @DefJamRecords #wellorchestrated
Expand
Reply Retweeted Favorite
 5 years ago '12        #195
space
space
space
 dosis said:
everybody get money or can if they really try but tryin to portray sumthin' u kno u wasnt on nor capable of reaching is fake sh*t...fact is when jeezy blew up off trap or die and tm101 with dat trap sh*t,ross wanted to be just like jeezy and portray the same/similar image but the stories and sh*t he said didnt back it up
again, Ross was getting for real bread before trap or die or tm101 came out.

Dude been rhymin about dope before them sh*ts dropped too. Jeezy did not imfluence Ross, man, we from Dade bro, how some Atlanta dude gonna influence this?
 5 years ago '11        #196
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1192 1192
Ross stans are heated in this thread
 5 years ago '12        #197
space
space
space
TEFLON DON ‏@rickyrozay
My 4th no.1 Album #GodGreat everyone who supported me & mine #thanku
 5 years ago '07        #198
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,953 | Props total: 5866 5866
 44wade said:
again, Ross was getting for real bread before trap or die or tm101 came out.

Dude been rhymin about dope before them sh*ts dropped too. Jeezy did not imfluence Ross, man, we from Dade bro, how some Atlanta dude gonna influence this?
n*gga Ross was a flunkie foe Slip N Slide back then
 08-07-2012, 07:11 PM         #199
Francis Schilke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
crazy, music sales been declinin every year, yet Ross managed to have the best 1rst week sales of his career 6 years after his debut. well deserved, it was a great album
 5 years ago '12        #200
space
space
space
 RubbahBandMayn said:
n*gga Ross was a flunkie foe Slip N Slide back then
but somehow was getting money though?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
234 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
299 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
35 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy