Aug 7 - Papa John's Pizza To Raise Prices Because Of Obamacare, CEO John Schnatter Says

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #101
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
dam so much hate for Papa Johns, but they are the best imo.
 5 years ago '07        #102
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
The is just 1 of many CEOs. Y'all n*ggas will take this sh*t more serious when you spend days in the emergency room trying to get looked at.
 5 years ago '05        #103
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 MELODY said:
The is just 1 of many CEOs. Y'all n*ggas will take this sh*t more serious when you spend days in the emergency room trying to get looked at.
im sorry but this is just stupid. if people have insurance why would they wait to go to the emergency room instead of just going to the doctors? the people that arent insured now (currently), when they get hurt where do you think they go? since obama passed this bill did a wand magically get waved so now more people get hurt at the exact same time and now you have to wait days in the ER. please explain the thought process behind this post i genuinely want to know
 5 years ago '10        #104
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
pizza hut pan pizza ftw. papa john is aight.
 08-08-2012, 04:17 PM         #105
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just got done eating a Dominos artisan chicken bacon carbonara. Side of spinach and feta cheesy bread and a 2liter coke....Followed by a 50off coupon presented at checkout.

#Winning

5 years ago '09        #106
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7947 7947
 purenitro01 said:
you're dumb you won't actually be losing any money or paying more taxes for the right to have healthcare.

yes you will idiot

and once again healthcare is a state ran insitution, it is regulated by the state the federal govt has no business telling states what they should or shouldnt do...period
 08-08-2012, 04:50 PM         #107
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
The reason emergency rooms are packed is because Americans are unhealthy as fu*k
 5 years ago '05        #108
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 Jacc Blacc said:
yes you will idiot

and once again healthcare is a state ran insitution, it is regulated by the state the federal govt has no business telling states what they should or shouldnt do...period
in fairness it remains to be seen if you will pay more taxes because of this, because you already pay for people that are uninsured and go to the ER anyway, thats money that comes out of the people's pocket
 08-08-2012, 05:56 PM         #109
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
in fairness it remains to be seen if you will pay more taxes because of this, because you already pay for people that are uninsured and go to the ER anyway, thats money that comes out of the people's pocket
Good point. But, i think it's safe to a.ssume that it will cost more. Especially with how unhealthy americans are. Still worth it though
 5 years ago '05        #110
$(BLAKE)$ 
space
space
$826 | Props total: 13 13
 Damagegadget said:
good cause that damn pizza always give me acid reflux..which probably isn't good for my health >

i co-sign that sh*t
 5 years ago '08        #111
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,023 | Props total: 5085 5085
Pizza Hut all day fu*k you John.
 5 years ago '05        #112
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,153 | Props total: 18406 18406
 endless lies said:
Their entire menu is absolutely disgusting. Even with that 50% off deal, I saved $40 but the food is so damn gross.
 StateProperty88 said:
you bought 80 dollars worth though

Got Cheeve? said:
Do y'all got a Grimaldi's in your area? I'm in Florida, and can't stand Papa Johns, Dominoes, etc. Out of them all I could tolerate Pizza Hut the most, but it's still trash.

That's when Grimaldi's opened a chain store here and I've been in heaven since. They import all their water they use for sauce, dough, etc. from Brooklyn (original Grimaldi's is under the Brooklyn Bridge.) So it tastes good as fu*k. That's the only reason NY Pizza tastes better than other states'. It does have to do with the people's expertise in making it too, but most of it (the taste, especially the sauce) is the water.

Once I heard they import the water I tried it and it's fu*king crack. I always order take out and in 15 minutes pop over there and pick it up (like 2-3 minute drive from me, it's perfect.)
Hell naw we don't got sh*t like that in NC..not Fayetteville at least
 5 years ago '07        #113
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510 OP
space
space
$55,197 | Props total: 19814 19814
For those who don't have good Pizza places in your area, do you guys get home run inn pizzas at ur grocery stores?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
262 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
32 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
98 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy