Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #81
El Squanto 
space
space
$435 | Props total: 238 238
i thought this was watch dogs, i almost copped it yo, that was a close one
 5 years ago '08        #82
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,521 | Props total: 107 107
1 trailer and n*ggas acting like that watch dogs sh*t is the holy grail of gaming.
 5 years ago '09        #83
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,898 | Props total: 14002 14002
What's up with the slow motion sh*t? Saw it in a video, like max Payne sh*t? Anyone explain?
 5 years ago '05        #84
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 circleofpurple said:
What's up with the slow motion sh*t? Saw it in a video, like max Payne sh*t? Anyone explain?
I actually like it a bit more. It usually happens when your vaulting over cover and you hold LT or when your shooting out of a car. When shooting out of a car that sh*t comes in handy as fu*k considering the easiest way to get rid of motherfu*kers is to shot the tires out.

Yea this sh*t is worth a cop easily though. I'm going to buy it for the PC once the game actually drops.
 5 years ago '06        #85
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2056 2056
I'm enjoying it so far
 5 years ago '05        #86
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,333 | Props total: 1656 1656
I'm mad as hell some of you have it already Game looks dope.
 5 years ago '09        #87
space
space
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
I actually like it a bit more. It usually happens when your vaulting over cover and you hold LT or when your shooting out of a car. When shooting out of a car that sh*t comes in handy as fu*k considering the easiest way to get rid of motherfu*kers is to shot the tires out.

Yea this sh*t is worth a cop easily though. I'm going to buy it for the PC once the game actually drops.
Man I really want this game. Sounds dope as fu*k. A little Gta, a little max payne, a little arkham city. I'm fu*king sold.
 5 years ago '07        #88
tsdf38 14 heat pts14 OP
space
space
space
$124 | Props total: 0 0
What about the missions? is there diversity, or basically always the same?
Can somebody scan the map for us? would like to see the dimension of the map
 5 years ago '10        #89
ecomog 98 heat pts98
space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 395 395
Been playing for a little over an hour, and I'm hooked. The combat is GREAT, the storyline so far is really good, and I'm having a hell of a time.

The only thing I dislike are the driving controls, and some very minor camera issues. A very small complaint.

Game is crack rocks though
 5 years ago '04        #90
|Roscoe 385 heat pts385
space
space
$2,056 | Props total: 0 0

waiting on the pc release, good looks on the impressions
 5 years ago '07        #91
tsdf38 14 heat pts14 OP
space
space
space
$124 | Props total: 0 0
In the latest (September 2012) issue of Gameinformer, Sleeping Dogs received a 7.75 out of 10 rating with magazine editor Dan Ryckert citing issues such as a lack of story mission creativity, "stiff facial animations" during cutscenes, "cookie-cutter" shooting mechanics, and developmental bugs that impede game progression. However, Ryckert did praise the gameplay graphics (outside of cutscenes) as well as the combat, level-up, and driving systems.
 5 years ago '09        #92
space
space
Can someone compare the driving to a game that's already out please. Is it most like Gta iv, saints row 3, or just cause 2? I love Gta driving, great sense of speed and it's just fun. Sr3 driving isn't that bad, leaps and bounds better than sr2. Just cause 2 driving sucks. Great game, but driving is terrible.
 5 years ago '08        #93
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,521 | Props total: 107 107
 p00rky said:
Why are you always crying about video games? You post in every COD thread lol
where exactly was i "crying"? i was making a general statement based on what ive observed from these threads about this game. you got a problem with my opinion on a sh*tty fps? get over it. as a matter of fact, who the fu*k are you? another groupie throwing shots as if they're relevant.
 5 years ago '05        #94
space
space
 tsdf38 said:
In the latest (September 2012) issue of Gameinformer, Sleeping Dogs received a 7.75 out of 10 rating with magazine editor Dan Ryckert citing issues such as a lack of story mission creativity, "stiff facial animations" during cutscenes, "cookie-cutter" shooting mechanics, and developmental bugs that impede game progression. However, Ryckert did praise the gameplay graphics (outside of cutscenes) as well as the combat, level-up, and driving systems.
Ehh seems like he was looking for reasons to hate on it just because. The shooting is maybe around 25% of the game if that and the mechanics for it are fine and stiff facial animations really? Story missions were better then most other sand box games so what is the standard?

Driving in this game feels like SR3.
 5 years ago '05        #95
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,879 | Props total: 20898 20898
 Blood Edge said:
WTF is a torrent?
 08-10-2012, 07:08 PM         #96
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blood Edge said:
Link was down so I fixed it
 5 years ago '11        #97
NastyNick88 5 heat pts
space
space
$583 | Props total: 115 115
Just pre-ordered this for free free due to Amazon credit
 5 years ago '05        #98
space
space
 AuthenticMade said:
Have had the pc version downloaded for a day or two now

Crack coming from skidrow saturday or sunday supposedly

I need this
Thats why I moved to the 360 modding scene. Hated waiting for cracks Crack lined this game and beat it today and that sh*t was flames. Wiping out the rest of the achievements for the 1000/1000 and hopefully helping the people over at x360 write a guide for it.
 5 years ago '05        #99
space
space
 AuthenticMade said:
My n*gga thats the thug life lol

Thats dope though. I got an extra xbox 360, I just dont trust nobody with my sh*t and I dont wanna do it myself. My girls father owns a audio shop out here and one of his mechanics mod 360s

After watching you, and a few of the others play super early games on my friends list, im real tempted to mod my sh*t G
Modding and fixing 360s is so fu*king easy man. Kegar put me on that sh*t. I grab them off craigslist broken, fix them and mod them them flip them back for 2-3 times what I got them for. Takes maybe an hour tops if that to fix and mod them.
 5 years ago '05        #100
space
space
 AuthenticMade said:
Show a thug the way of the force

Please sir, I need that work
Lol check the PM I sent it you. It runs through the steps and what to do. Its difficult at first but it fu*king pays off.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
123 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy