I Got A Story To Tell: 10 Of Hip-Hop's Biggest Snitches

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #41
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
ALLEGEDLY
 5 years ago '12        #42
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
 Youngin19 said:
TI is a snitch dawg...idgaf what nobody say

Now way an convicted felon only gets a year and a day when he got caught with multiple weapons...semi-automatic ones at that.

And he got popped by the feds...they have like a 97% conviction rate and they could have made him do football numbers

A n*gga like B.G didn't even get popped by the feds. He got stopped by NOPD!!! Then the Feds decided they wanted to take the case. He in that bi*ch for 14 years dawg

I don't respect T.I. at all. He a fu*k n*gga
you sound dumb...there was nobody in the situation for TI to snitch on anyways...he gave his bodyguard cash to buy guns....dumbass ends up buying from ATF....bodyguard snitches on TI....who the hell could TI snitch on? his grandpappy? and B.G tried to make one of those kids that was with him do his gun bid for him...thats why he got an extra charge for that. WITNESS TAMPERING....
 5 years ago '07        #43
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,519 | Props total: 70175 70175
personally, in the words of bernie mac

i aint going to jail for no n*gga
 5 years ago '06        #44
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,600 | Props total: 3687 3687
The label of a snitch is a lifetime scar, You'll always be in jail n*gga just minus the bars
 5 years ago '11        #45
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,818 | Props total: 1221 1221
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
I always wondered why Quinn dissed A.P.................
A better question is why didn't AP.9 respond

sh*t i thought he would respond with the quickness, this is the dude that made a whole CD dissing A-Wax when all that sh*t happened
 08-07-2012, 11:37 PM         #46
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:
personally, in the words of bernie mac

i aint going to jail for no n*gga

If i'm facing life for some sh*t i didnt do and i know the name and wherabouts of the dude who merked the old lady across the street, i'mma start yapping like them babies in Look Who's Talking 2...u can keep ur street cred, fu*k i look like doin time for a crime i never did

If u rob my crib and took all my sh*t, i'mma call the cops and have ur a.ss arrested and testify in court

Like i said there is only one definition of snitching i.e. i'm guilty of something and i throw someone to the lions to save my a.ss...
 5 years ago '05        #47
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
 the synthesis said:

If i'm facing life for some sh*t i didnt do and i know the name and wherabouts of the dude who merked the old lady across the street, i'mma start yapping like them babies in Look Who's Talking 2...u can keep ur street cred, fu*k i look like doin time for a crime i never did

If u rob my crib and took all my sh*t, i'mma call the cops and have ur a.ss arrested and testify in court

Like i said there is only one definition of snitching i.e. i'm guilty of something and i throw someone to the lions to save my a.ss...
Dudes need to start acting civilized. You can tell who really has anything to live for with this whole snitching talk
 5 years ago '12        #48
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,762 | Props total: 22145 22145
In journalism, we don't use the word "allegedly". Why? Because we're supposed to report the facts. What report is supposed to be a done deal and well known. Not some half baked, he say, she say sh*t.
 5 years ago '09        #49
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 8 8
alot of people say ti is a snitch but nobody can tell them who...
 5 years ago '07        #50
DIPSET101 29 heat pts29
space
space
$9,867 | Props total: 8835 8835
Anyone remember when 50 first came out and did that "all eyes on 50 cent" with sway on MTV? Sway asked why he don't like ja irv and them n*ggas. 50 started his response with "for a company that's funded by drug money" if I'm correct the Feds came knocking on irvs door after that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy