I Got A Story To Tell: 10 Of Hip-Hop's Biggest Snitches

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #21
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
A lot of libel in that article.
 5 years ago '10        #22
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
they said tommy hill denied he was snitching until he died...leads me to believe he admitted he snitched before his death
 5 years ago '07        #23
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,828 | Props total: 4801 4801
 N.O.4Life said:
My first time ever hearing about the face thing.Dude have paperwork and everthing I don't really know how to think about that sh*t.
face introduced some undercovers to a big hustla.face didnt kno they were cops tho
 5 years ago '10        #24
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 Youngin19 said:
TI is a snitch dawg...idgaf what nobody say

Now way an convicted felon only gets a year and a day when he got caught with multiple weapons...semi-automatic ones at that.

And he got popped by the feds...they have like a 97% conviction rate and they could have made him do football numbers

A n*gga like B.G didn't even get popped by the feds. He got stopped by NOPD!!! Then the Feds decided they wanted to take the case. He in that bi*ch for 14 years dawg

I don't respect T.I. at all. He a fu*k n*gga
yeah t.i should do 30 years for some low lives fu*k u smoking
 5 years ago '10        #25
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
space
$18,811 | Props total: 13071 13071
i got a serious question that's been on my mind for years and i need y'all to help me out on this. how come nobody ever accuses pac of snitching? cam says i saw n*ggas throwing up the diamond while the shots were firing and everyone said he was snitching, but pac called out jimmy henchman and haitian jack on against all odds and gets a pass for it. can someone PLEASE explain the difference cause it's fu*kin my head up for real. n*gga gets shot and runs to the radio, tv, magazines and anyone with two ears and says i got set up and these are the n*ggas who did it yet NOBODY sees this as snitchin
 5 years ago '05        #26
nahsuhmeanz 
space
space
$9,949 | Props total: 2747 2747
did not read
 5 years ago '05        #27
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,428 | Props total: 1370 1370
 trill jackson said:
i got a serious question that's been on my mind for years and i need y'all to help me out on this. how come nobody ever accuses pac of snitching? cam says i saw n*ggas throwing up the diamond while the shots were firing and everyone said he was snitching, but pac called out jimmy henchman and haitian jack on against all odds and gets a pass for it. can someone PLEASE explain the difference cause it's fu*kin my head up for real. n*gga gets shot and runs to the radio, tv, magazines and anyone with two ears and says i got set up and these are the n*ggas who did it yet NOBODY sees this as snitchin
Haitian Jack was a snitch himself and set up 2Pac in the court case. Tupac was calling out a snitch. And yes, 2Pac called out Jimmy Henchman but no authorities were listening to his raps trying to do an investigation on who shot him in 1994. The authorities could care less about who shot 2Pac years earlier. All he was doing was sending shots on records. He didn't do any dirt with them and get caught to turn around to the police and start giving out names to have a lesser sentence. That's a snitch. Calling out druglords on records for a street beef is not snitching.

Also 2Pac never outright said Big did it. He accused him of knowing about the ambush beforehand and failed to warn him about it.
 5 years ago '07        #28
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
Allegedly
 5 years ago '10        #29
space
space
 4REAL said:
Haitian Jack was a snitch himself and set up 2Pac in the court case. Tupac was calling out a snitch. And yes, 2Pac called out Jimmy Henchman but no authorities were listening to his raps trying to do an investigation on who shot him in 1994. The authorities could care less about who shot 2Pac years earlier. All he was doing was sending shots on records. He didn't do any dirt with them and get caught to turn around to the police and start giving out names to have a lesser sentence. That's a snitch. Calling out druglords on records for a street beef is not snitching.

Also 2Pac never outright said Big did it. He accused him of knowing about the ambush beforehand and failed to warn him about it.
i disagree man, i can't believe you just said calling out drug lords on records aint snitchin
 5 years ago '04        #30
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
" And you better get two 90 minute tapes cuz i got a whole lot of sh*t I got to talk to you about "
 5 years ago '06        #31
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,430 | Props total: 788 788
 MemphBleek05 said:
The entire article is pointless........
this..
 5 years ago '07        #32
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,591 | Props total: 10548 10548
 r.burgundy said:
face introduced some undercovers to a big hustla.face didnt kno they were cops tho
I youtubed the lil troy dvd "paperwork" earlier and the paperwork saying that face knew the dude was an undercover
 5 years ago '09        #33
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 8506 8506
"I seen them diamonds when them shots were fired"
-killah on "get em daddy"
 5 years ago '11        #34
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1189 1189
 Stupid Fresh said:
i dont think Hus snitched but this sh*t was interesting when it went down

Yeah i still wonder about that sh*t.
I remember San Quinn saying in that Fence Hopper song that he thought Hus snitched but when he went to see him he found out that Hus didn't.

I wonder how Hus proved it

[video - click to view]

1:39.

i thought the Mob maybe threatened him but then he went on to diss AP.9 in that same verse.
 5 years ago '05        #35
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,428 | Props total: 1370 1370
 trill jackson said:
i disagree man, i can't believe you just said calling out drug lords on records aint snitchin
Nope. Since when was calling someone out snitching? Learn the proper definition and use of the term snitching.
 5 years ago '10        #36
space
space
 4REAL said:
Nope. Since when was calling someone out snitching? Learn the proper definition and use of the term snitching.
ummmm when you call them out for.......... i don't know...... SHOOTING YOU?
 5 years ago '09        #37
The Bully 350 heat pts350
space
space
$48,321 | Props total: 34670 34670
 blaznfor20 said:

[pic - click to view]

what a s3xy smile. it dont make no sense how fine this n*gga is!
 5 years ago '07        #38
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,828 | Props total: 4801 4801
 4REAL said:
when that callout got 1 of them doin life in jail
 5 years ago '11        #39
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,301 | Props total: 4569 4569
 KingP1n said:
Henchmen prolly the one thats confirmed a snitch
He probably the most gangsta too
 08-07-2012, 09:05 PM         #40
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4REAL said:

Pac did time for other dudes crimes, caught gun charges, psychical altercations and never said a word...Pac's credibility was tested and he did his time took the charge..

Pac never put nothing on paper, never filed a police report and secondly he was dead by the song was put out, he simply told his side of the story, something that happened to him, he had nothing to lose, he didnt give a fu*k, he was on some war sh*t, goading them dudes, talking about k!lling folk, exposing real street snitches who were now part of the music industry....and he was 100% right as all of them dudes turned out to be major rats. There is no pass, it's just common sense

Lets just break down what snitching is because geeky white boys and dumb black kids got the game fu*ked up...

Snitching = telling on someone to the authorities to save urself from something u are guilty of or to get a reduced sentance...

Cam saying he saw someone throw up the Diamond isnt snitching, thats what he saw, did he tell the po po that he saw this? did he put it in writing and sign the paperwork, testify in court? Also if he did testify in court would it really be classed as snitching? since he was a victim of a crime, a innocent black man shot by some haters....he'd have every right to see them dudes behind bars....

If no feds involved, if no one catching charges, and doing time, if u aint guilty or wanting ur sentence reduced, if u aint testifying then it aint snitching

Last edited by the synthesis; 08-07-2012 at 09:10 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy