Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #1
5447 pageviews
103 comments

WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,237 | Props total: 9639 9639
Bangladesh Doesn't Think Swizz Beatz Is "Relevant"

[pic - click to view]

Producer Bangladesh recently knocked Swizz Beatz by saying he is not relevant and went on to say that "relevance is in being youthful."

Recently, producer Bangladesh discussed the issue of remaining "relevant" in Hip Hop. In doing so, he explained that he does not feel Swizz Beatz is relevant. He also shared that Swizz gets relevance due to his marriage to Alicia Keys, "a lady that's poppin'." Bangladesh also went on to discuss age in Hip Hop, saying "relevance is in being youthful."

“I don’t think Swizz is relevant,” Bangladesh shared with XXL. “I’m keeping it 100.”

While he noted that Beatz is relevant to some degree, Bangladesh explained further.

"I think there’s a difference between relevance and musical relevance,” he noted. “You married a lady that’s poppin’ [Alicia Keys], you know it’ll give you a lot of relevance, but you gotta make hits. Ain’t no hits. Are you relevant for the craft you’re doing or the life you live as far as the decisions you make?"

He continued by explaining that he feels "relevance is in being youthful" and that he has it because he looks young.

“The relevance is in being youthful,” he said. “Still being in-the-know. I have a 15 year old son so they think we’re brothers and I put him on to stuff. You know, I’m 34 but people tell me I look 23. He still look to me for information. Usually it’s the opposite; usually the parents are lame or too old to understand or whatever. Just the way I feel, I got so much more time.”

[pic - click to view]

Bangladesh Doesn't Think Swizz Beatz Is "Relevant" | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales | HipHop DX

103 comments for "Bangladesh Doesn't Think Swizz Beatz Is "Relevant""

5 years ago '06        #2
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,353 | Props total: 832 832
 5 years ago '07        #3
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,606 | Props total: 10571 10571
I see why Birdman be jerking him out of his money.

Swizz run>>>>>>
 5 years ago '04        #4
vazquez1085 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,831 | Props total: 252 252
is he stupid
 5 years ago '09        #5
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
saw the pic u posted & instantly thought to myself, "i don't want to read anything this guy says."

08-07-2012, 09:32 AM         #6
HoLLiwood Heyti 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Swizz is terrible, but he isn't a public YMCMB whipping boy like this clown, relevant like how? Re hashing the a mili beat for 4 years???
 5 years ago '10        #7
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
sounds like a fu*king idiot. no wonder he got r*ped by birdman then signed with him.
 08-07-2012, 09:40 AM         #8
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm laughing at "relevance as in being youthful". So he spinning sh*t to fit his corny agenda? He must post up here. Swizz may have fell off but atleast he can say artist don't disrespect him to the point where they don't even care about cutting him a check for his work. Thats one of the biggest forms of disrespect. This guy is six years from 40. Cut this "youthful" bullsh*t out.
 5 years ago '04        #9
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,387 | Props total: 6418 6418
a milli was the best and worst thing that ever happened to him
 5 years ago '11        #10
Orkin Man 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$130 | Props total: 3 3
I mean, he is right... what was the last time Swizz produced a banger? He's more known for being Alicia Keys husband and his Rebook sh*t and other business ventures.
 5 years ago '11        #11
bridouble 239 heat pts239
space
space
$6,949 | Props total: 2527 2527
The ounce of respect i had for this dude has gone out the damn window.

so i guess swizz beats wasnt on WTT last year with BANGERZ. and got a banger on the radio right now with DRE and 50cent.... short term memory n*ggas k!ll me...

oh and according to wiki... Kasseem Dean aka Swizz Beats was born September 13, 1978 that would mean he is 33 years old bangladesh is 34 and looks every bit of it.
 5 years ago '04        #12
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,683 | Props total: 11339 11339
 bridouble said:
The ounce of respect i had for this dude has gone out the damn window.

so i guess swizz beats wasnt on WTT last year with BANGERZ. and got a banger on the radio right now with DRE and 50cent.... short term memory n*ggas k!ll me...

oh and according to wiki... Kasseem Dean aka Swizz Beats was born September 13, 1978 that would mean he is 33 years old bangladesh is 34 and looks every bit of it.
swizz is 33 and made ruffryder anthem at 17.

i hate this dude's choruses, but now i respect his grind a lot harder. fu*k banginbaby's wack a.ss.
 5 years ago '05        #13
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
space
$10,202 | Props total: 8721 8721
 Orkin Man said:
I mean, he is right... what was the last time Swizz produced a banger? He's more known for being Alicia Keys husband and his Rebook sh*t and other business ventures.

He just did "New Day" right? Along with producing on Watch the Throne...matter of fact, Swizz randomly pops up on a ton of albums.......and seems to always be in demand as far as the big artists go......
 5 years ago '10        #14
Barge 
space
space
$2,126 | Props total: 347 347
 Orkin Man said:
I'm sure there's plenty of things Swizz can say about Bangladesh too, the dude just start unnecessary sh*t for somebody that got screwed by birdman then decides to join forces with him you would think, he would be a little more humble.

This Bangladesh guy is always saying something stupid in all his interviews about somebody.

Last edited by Barge; 08-07-2012 at 10:29 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #15
alogan9225 82 heat pts82
space
space
$3,650 | Props total: 1919 1919
and bangladesh is relevant?

fu*k outta here with this bullsh*t... only sh*t I really like from him is the sh*t he did for Luda & 8Ball&MJG

not to mention that murder To Excellence is probably one of the best beats to be released in the past couple years...
 5 years ago '05        #16
bqstudios 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,966 | Props total: 1918 1918
wtf is goin on in here???!!! is everybody buggin out. swizz beats got mad fu*kin hit records. banglidesh got like what 2 or 3? besides a millie and 6 foot, really what hits does he have? gtfoh! swizz made mad joints with jay, busta, beyonce, nas, maaannn, i shouldnt even have to explain myself. fu*kin young dumb nigas, i swear. so if he aint make a hit in the last month that means a niga fell off???
 5 years ago '10        #17
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
this fu*kin guy
 5 years ago '09        #18
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,083 | Props total: 1820 1820
you gotta make hits. Ain’t no hits. Are you relevant for the craft you’re doing or the life you live as far as the decisions you make?"

He continued by explaining that he feels "relevance is in being youthful" and that he has it because he looks young.

“The relevance is in being youthful,” he said.

[pic - click to view]

And I don't even like Swizz like that. But put these n*ggas side by side right now, and have rappers choose who to get a beat from for their album, the majority is not going with Bang a fu*king desk or whatever. That n*gga had 1 banger "A Milli" and a couple other minor joints and think he the sh*t now. n*gga need to worry bout his son having that lunch money if Baby ain't thrown it in the bushes yet.
 5 years ago '04        #19
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
Swizz is awful, but Bangladesh is just an idiot.
 5 years ago '04        #20
hewsdaddy 
space
space
$7,277 | Props total: 2 2
swizz is a husk of what he used to be but this guy is stupid.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now