Official Madden 13 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #1821
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Y.G. said:
Weird. Trades are enabled though.
I'll try before I play my next game, when's next advance?
 5 years ago '05        #1822
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,617 | Props total: 13677 13677
 .Hafestos. said:
I'll try before I play my next game, when's next advance?
Midnight tonight.
 5 years ago '05        #1823
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
Nope, same, can't trade
 5 years ago '05        #1824
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
Are we allowed to do drop trades?
 5 years ago '05        #1825
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:
Are we allowed to do drop trades?
If you want. F*cks up your cap though.
 5 years ago '10        #1826
SkolaR 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$56 | Props total: 0 0
Any leagues open on PS3?
 5 years ago '05        #1827
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
Bills, when you want to play?
 5 years ago '06        #1828
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
 .Hafestos. said:
Bills, when you want to play?
I'm ready to play at 715est email me at
 5 years ago '07        #1829
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 906 906
I'm back and I want in

my madden was scratched with that perfect circle bs.

& YG booted a n*gga cause he wanted the easy division win with me mia. thought u were slick huh

send me another invite. unless somebody already took over oakland.

Last edited by Jayceon; 03-21-2013 at 12:56 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #1830
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Young_Impetuous said:
I'm back and I want in

my madden was scratched with that perfect circle bs.

& YG booted a n*gga cause he wanted the easy division win with me mia. thought u were slick huh

send me another invite. unless somebody already took over oakland.
You keep your profile set to "offline" and you never respond to messages to play games. No point in having somebody like that in the league.
 5 years ago '07        #1831
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
 Y.G. said:
You keep your profile set to "offline" and you never respond to messages to play games. No point in having somebody like that in the league.
man don't be a female like that. my whole sh*t was outta commission for wild long real talk. I posted about that sh*t in this thread. send the invite and lemme get my sh*t crackin again.

Last edited by Jayceon; 03-22-2013 at 05:08 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #1832
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
91-21 against the CPU

5 years ago '10        #1833
Cool Fly High 
space
space
$188 | Props total: 2 2
 .Hafestos. said:
91-21 against the CPU

LOL them boys cheesin against the cpu?? thats all good though, those are usually the ones losing the user games
 5 years ago '05        #1834
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Cool Fly High said:
LOL them boys cheesin against the cpu?? thats all good though, those are usually the ones losing the user games
That was my game.

My cousin's been playing the last 3 CPU games since I've been out of town. I'll tell him to chill on running up the score though. I didn't know he was putting up basketball numbers.

I don't lose to users though. Last user game, dude quit on me. It was 59 - 0 at half.
 5 years ago '05        #1835
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Young_Impetuous said:
man don't be a female like that. my whole sh*t was outta commission for wild long real talk. I posted about that sh*t in this thread. send the invite and lemme get my sh*t crackin again.
And I booted you well before you made that post. I sent you the invite though.
 5 years ago '05        #1836
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Y.G. said:
That was my game.

My cousin's been playing the last 3 CPU games since I've been out of town. I'll tell him to chill on running up the score though. I didn't know he was putting up basketball numbers.

I don't lose to users though. Last user game, dude quit on me. It was 59 - 0 at half.
He chilled it last game, only wont by 50+ and put up 250 yds rushing and 400+ passing

This isnt a sim league though is it?

Just read the rules, sounds more sim than freestyle.
 5 years ago '07        #1837
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
Yeah it definitely seems like y'all were going for Sim from jump but now
 5 years ago '05        #1838
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:
He chilled it last game, only wont by 50+ and put up 250 yds rushing and 400+ passing

This isnt a sim league though is it?

Just read the rules, sounds more sim than freestyle.
He's beating up on the computer in a league where my team is the only one that consistently plays. I don't see why you're trippin so much. You yourself don't play all your games, I don't trip with you though.

I'll be back this weekend so there shouldn't be any more "controversy" with the CPU games. I'll tell him to try and keep it tame but that's not a guarantee the score will be to your liking. He also threw for 420 yards in Week 13 but you didn't complain about that. It must have been since the score was closer.

For the record, I've put up 300+ yards consistently on users in this league, no complaints. It's not unusual for my RB to go off like that. My offensive line is built to run block.

Young_Impetuous said:
Yeah it definitely seems like y'all were going for Sim from jump but now
It's sim but there's nobody playing their games. My team is the only one to complete all games this and last season (even though my blood played the last few cpu games for me). At most, there will be 3 games completed a week. So I've really just been advancing the weeks and not paying attention to what goes on in the league. The only person in here still complaining is hafestos though.
 5 years ago '05        #1839
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Y.G. said:
He's beating up on the computer in a league where my team is the only one that consistently plays. I don't see why you're trippin so much. You yourself don't play all your games, I don't trip with you though.

I'll be back this weekend so there shouldn't be any more "controversy" with the CPU games. I'll tell him to try and keep it tame but that's not a guarantee the score will be to your liking. He also threw for 420 yards in Week 13 but you didn't complain about that. It must have been since the score was closer.

For the record, I've put up 300+ yards consistently on users in this league, no complaints. It's not unusual for my RB to go off like that. My offensive line is built to run block.

It's sim but there's nobody playing their games. My team is the only one to complete all games this and last season (even though my blood played the last few cpu games for me). At most, there will be 3 games completed a week. So I've really just been advancing the weeks and not paying attention to what goes on in the league. The only person in here still complaining is hafestos though.
I play most of my games, sometimes you can't link up with people though.

And yea, in sim football leagues scoring and stats should be sim, consistently putting up 200+ rushing and 400+ passing isnt sim, with the difficulty where its at, the only way to do that is cheesing. It's whatever, since nobody even plays here anymore, but rules should be applied to everyone
 5 years ago '05        #1840
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:
I play most of my games, sometimes you can't link up with people though.

And yea, in sim football leagues scoring and stats should be sim, consistently putting up 200+ rushing and 400+ passing isnt sim, with the difficulty where its at, the only way to do that is cheesing. It's whatever, since nobody even plays here anymore, but rules should be applied to everyone
My dude, this is Madden. Most of the people in here that played their games against the CPU (and won) averaged 300 - 400 throwing. Terrell Pryor was the league leading passer in the first year and Tim Tebow was the next for 2 years. Should they have been penalized since we know neither of those two will lead the league in passing?

Point is, there are rules in place so that we can have fair, fun games. But if you expect NFL-like statistics from users in a video game, a video game like Madden nonetheless, I don't know what to tell you.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
91 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy