Official Madden 13 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
 98
Steph Kegels
85 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 89
Kevin Hart X-mad card
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 75
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
117 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 68
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #1781
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
 .Hafestos. said:
We through the playoffs yet?

I'm in another league that was in week 14 when the season ended in this one, and now we're in week 3
We in conference finals eagles and i sched a 730 kickoff tonight


Last edited by dehdeh23; 02-20-2013 at 04:35 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #1782
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 dehdeh23 said:
We in conference finals eagles and i sched a 730 kickoff tonight
Did you quit?
 5 years ago '06        #1783
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
 .Hafestos. said:
Did you quit?
naw bruh i dont quit i aint a bi*ch. he got kicked for "excessive grieving" in the 4th with the ball in the red zone and a 7 pt lead. I just gave him the W and went on auto cause he was probably going to win.

I'll see you next season im taking over the bills next year.
 5 years ago '05        #1784
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 dehdeh23 said:
naw bruh i dont quit i aint a bi*ch. he got kicked for "excessive grieving" in the 4th with the ball in the red zone and a 7 pt lead. I just gave him the W and went on auto cause he was probably going to win.

I'll see you next season im taking over the bills next year.
If we ever get there.

Can't even get 2 ppl to play 1 game in 4 days.
 5 years ago '05        #1785
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 13769 13769
Free agency starts today. I'll advance it every few hours.

Draft tomorrow @ 8 PM central cool?
 5 years ago '05        #1786
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 13769 13769
Dudes complaining about the advance but don't even play their games.
 5 years ago '06        #1787
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,548 | Props total: 203 203
all good
 5 years ago '05        #1788
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Y.G. said:
Dudes complaining about the advance but don't even play their games.
I played my games when people message me, the only 2 people who messaged me were the Dolphins and the Jets last year. Other wise I just a.ssume its the CPU and don't even log in.

I've played the CPU a few times this year, but it keeps kicking my a.ss, so I figured why bother?
 5 years ago '05        #1789
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 13769 13769
 .Hafestos. said:
I played my games when people message me, the only 2 people who messaged me were the Dolphins and the Jets last year. Other wise I just a.ssume its the CPU and don't even log in.

I've played the CPU a few times this year, but it keeps kicking my a.ss, so I figured why bother?

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #1790
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 13769 13769
Draft in 5 minutes.
 5 years ago '05        #1791
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
When's advance? I can go tonight if necessary would rather play tomorrow though
 5 years ago '05        #1792
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 13769 13769
 .Hafestos. said:
When's advance? I can go tonight if necessary would rather play tomorrow though
I can put the Dolphins on autopilot if you want.
 5 years ago '05        #1793
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Y.G. said:
I can put the Dolphins on autopilot if you want.
Nah I'd rather play him, advance is tonight?
 5 years ago '05        #1794
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 13769 13769
 .Hafestos. said:
Nah I'd rather play him, advance is tonight?
Yep, advance is tonight.
 5 years ago '05        #1795
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Y.G. said:
Yep, advance is tonight.
Aight, what time? I'm gonna try to hop on but won't be able to till 11 at the earliest
 5 years ago '05        #1796
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 13769 13769
 .Hafestos. said:
Aight, what time? I'm gonna try to hop on but won't be able to till 11 at the earliest
Midnight central time.
 5 years ago '05        #1797
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Y.G. said:
Midnight central time.
Aight I texted him, if I don't hear back you can just sim it
 5 years ago '05        #1798
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
We tried to play but got a desync error and dolphins had to get off. We're gonna try again tonight hopefully.
 5 years ago '11        #1799
NastyNick88 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$585 | Props total: 115 115
Is the first page available teams up to date? If not, I'll hop on Madden later and check it out.
 5 years ago '05        #1800
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 13769 13769
 nastyNick88 said:
Is the first page available teams up to date? If not, I'll hop on Madden later and check it out.
Naw they're not.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 63
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
105 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
joie chavis
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy