Official Madden 13 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
 134
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
62 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside This nigguh Don Q is a midget..No cap!!
101 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #1541
perfe72ction 
space
avatar space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
Nano or not u run it 80% of the game...I don't care because its a video game n ppl exploit ish so what I do instead is just try n find ways to counter it...when's this draft it says 3 but I can't even sign fa yet
 6 years ago '05        #1542
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,765 | Props total: 17007 17007
 perfe72ction said:
Nano or not u run it 80% of the game...I don't care because its a video game n ppl exploit ish so what I do instead is just try n find ways to counter it...when's this draft it says 3 but I can't even sign fa yet
Is there a problem with me hot routing a defender to blitz?

Now it's an exploit to blitz.

Every single defense I pick, I always hot at least one person to blitz. Now these dudes don't want me doing that because it's an exploit.

These guys want me to select soft zones/man all the time so they can have an easier chance on offense.
 6 years ago '10        #1543
perfe72ction 
space
avatar space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
 Y.G. said:
Is there a problem with me hot routing a defender to blitz?

Now it's an exploit to blitz.

Every single defense I pick, I always hot at least one person to blitz. Now these dudes don't want me doing that because it's an exploit.

These guys want me to select soft zones/man all the time so they can have an easier chance on offense.
I said idc what u do its ur lg if that's ok then that's ok idgaf
 6 years ago '10        #1544
perfe72ction 
space
avatar space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
When's the draft does that say 3 today?
 6 years ago '05        #1545
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,765 | Props total: 17007 17007
 perfe72ction said:
I said idc what u do its ur lg if that's ok then that's ok idgaf
"If it's okay." Stop trying to make it sound like I'm doing some super hard to stop glitch/nano.

What league has rules against blitzing when you want?

I call plays based on what the offense does. I don't just select some random play before each down. It's your job to make me play to you. If your offense doesn't punish me for aggressive play calling, that is a coaching problem.
 6 years ago '10        #1546
perfe72ction 
space
avatar space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
Dude like I said idgaf what u do when's the FA and draft?
 6 years ago '10        #1547
perfe72ction 
space
avatar space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
It wasn't the plays u called I talked about its the repeat plays...suppose to change stuff up I was bi*ched at last yr for running counters and tosses (oh all u do is run outside) last yr lol like I said tho its a game n u said it right its my responsibility to beat the blitz I d g a f
 6 years ago '05        #1548
iCON216 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$7,647 | Props total: 42 42
Shouldn't the draft have already started?
 6 years ago '08        #1549
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,920 | Props total: 1348 1348
Word at least let us know if it's postponed to a later time.
 6 years ago '05        #1550
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,765 | Props total: 17007 17007
 iCON216 said:
Shouldn't the draft have already started?
 d3athb4dishonor said:
Word at least let us know if it's postponed to a later time.
It's Saturday. Thought I said that. n*ggas haven't even had the free agent bidding yet.
 6 years ago '05        #1551
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,765 | Props total: 17007 17007
 Y.G. said:
Anyway, resigning period ends today.

Free agent bidding will end before the draft.

The draft will start @ 3 central on Saturday.

Anyone let me know if we need to reschedule.
Bumpage.
 6 years ago '05        #1552
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,765 | Props total: 17007 17007
 dipset121 said:
Looks like the Bears in the Super Bowl.
 6 years ago '08        #1553
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,920 | Props total: 1348 1348
Ohh Ok I was going off my message in Xbox that's why I wasn't sure.

That'll work.
 6 years ago '05        #1554
iCON216 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$7,647 | Props total: 42 42
 Y.G. said:
It's Saturday. Thought I said that. n*ggas haven't even had the free agent bidding yet.
Alright makes sense, got confused because you didn't specify what day for the draft in the message.
 6 years ago '05        #1555
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,765 | Props total: 17007 17007
 d3athb4dishonor said:
Ohh Ok I was going off my message in Xbox that's why I wasn't sure.

That'll work.
 iCON216 said:
Alright makes sense, got confused because you didn't specify what day for the draft in the message.
My bad. Sent that early in the morning so there probably were some f*ckups in it.
 6 years ago '05        #1556
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$18,746 | Props total: 3913 3913
some of these players are bi*ches, offer them one semi low contract and they want to ignore you the rest of the way
 6 years ago '05        #1557
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,765 | Props total: 17007 17007
 Stupendamatic said:
some of these players are bi*ches, offer them one semi low contract and they want to ignore you the rest of the way
I had to franchise Brandon Albert cause of that.
 6 years ago '07        #1558
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$2,267 | Props total: 20 20
 Y.G. said:
Looks like the Bears in the Super Bowl.

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #1559
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$18,746 | Props total: 3913 3913
Need some clarification, resign period ends today, followed by FA bidding, and then the draft at 3pm cst Saturday.

Isn't that kind of rushing it? Talking about the FA bidding being less than 24 hours.
 6 years ago '05        #1560
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,765 | Props total: 17007 17007
 Stupendamatic said:
Need some clarification, resign period ends today, followed by FA bidding, and then the draft at 3pm cst Saturday.

Isn't that kind of rushing it? Talking about the FA bidding being less than 24 hours.
We can always extend it. I don't think we'll need much time on the free agent bidding since the players don't always listen to all offers. Some sign right away. But, like I said, if necessary we can extend it.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 100
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
103 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 79
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
24 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside When you pretend her jokes are funnier than they are so you can smash
29 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Playboi Carti gets exposed
139 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
50 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside reppin my flag right
33 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Yo.. this SWATTing sh-t is HILARIOUS :dead2:
136 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside She made Petyr Baelish Littlefinger into Kawhifinger
18 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy