most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
117 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
48 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #1521
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,644 | Props total: 13739 13739
 dipset121 said:
Don't misquote me n*gga I said u going back and fourth with u if u not gonna replay is corney seriously what kind noodles a.ss n*gga wants a superbowl win over the computer in a online league???
at the end of the day just keep it a bean u was bi*ching to run it back why who knows....like I said I rock out wit my 15-1 and n*ggas know I play straight up....u need to cut them gay a.ss nano blitzes out though if this is a sim league! Now since when can n*ggas having number #11 play running back in madden?
Super Bowl victory over the cpu? B*tch please. I beat you 56 - 19. You disconnected when I had the ball with 3 minutes left in the 4th. Why the f*ck would you get to replay me 0 - 0 after you got beat?

And Logan, the dude you accused of being a wr, was a free agent dummy. His jersey number was #11 when I signed him. Regardless, what the f*ck difference does it make what his jersey number is? Do you think he gets super powers by having a wr jersey number? How bout you check my roster before you accuse me of stupid sh*t.

And please, anybody that's played me, please come forward and say if I use nanos or not. This idiot is upset he lost and is grasping at anything he can to throw shade. Shut the f*ck up and take your L like a man.
 5 years ago '05        #1522
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 dipset121 said:

come on n*gga whoever played this n*gga don't this look familiar
1 guy coming off the edge is the nano?

On top of that I don't shift my D-line.
 5 years ago '07        #1523
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 15 15
 Y.G. said:
Super Bowl victory over the cpu? B*tch please. I beat you 56 - 19. You disconnected when I had the ball with 3 minutes left in the 4th. Why the f*ck would you get to replay me 0 - 0 after you got beat?

And Logan, the dude you accused of being a wr, was a free agent dummy. His jersey number was #11 when I signed him. Regardless, what the f*ck difference does it make what his jersey number is? Do you think he gets super powers by having a wr jersey number? How bout you check my roster before you accuse me of stupid sh*t.

And please, anybody that's played me, please come forward and say if I use nanos or not. This idiot is upset he lost and is grasping at anything he can to throw shade. Shut the f*ck up and take your L like a man.
n*gga please cut out the nut sh*t how the fu*k am I throwing shade when I told yo bi*ch a.ss on a individual basis that u used nanos now u mad I exposed u on here lol......are u 16 fam cuz u sound real bi*ch made I recall myself saying I lost the superbowl that night and gave reasons why since n*ggas can't see .... I kept ya fraudulent a.ss gameplay off here cuz some other n*gga was getting at u last week about some sh*t so I was falling back....so now u wanna pretend like Idk wtf I'm talkin about like Im hating on u lol......n*gga u know my tag I play u for fun fu*k the league game and u do ya nut sh*t and I do mine and see wat happen .....so check it up until then stay in ya lane ....and cuz u can't create a fu*king running back wit a number under 20 is why I said it was a wr d!ckhead .....regardless of what u say u know wat u do
 5 years ago '07        #1524
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Y.G. said:
1 guy coming off the edge is the nano?

On top of that I don't shift my D-line.
Don't play dumb.... dumb a.ss u run it out of dime no sh*t u don't shift ya line the point of the video is to show ya dirty a.ss its not skill its a glitch da fu*k u think I asked if we can do nanos cuz ya retarded a.ss did the same blitz every single passing down....YouTube m13 db blitz nano ya whole sh*t based off a glitch
 5 years ago '05        #1525
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 dipset121 said:
n*gga please cut out the nut sh*t how the fu*k am I throwing shade when I told yo bi*ch a.ss on a individual basis that u used nanos now u mad I exposed u on here lol......are u 16 fam cuz u sound real bi*ch made I recall myself saying I lost the superbowl that night and gave reasons why since n*ggas can't see .... I kept ya fraudulent a.ss gameplay off here cuz some other n*gga was getting at u last week about some sh*t so I was falling back....so now u wanna pretend like Idk wtf I'm talkin about like Im hating on u lol......n*gga u know my tag I play u for fun fu*k the league game and u do ya nut sh*t and I do mine and see wat happen .....so check it up until then stay in ya lane ....and cuz u can't create a fu*king running back wit a number under 20 is why I said it was a wr d!ckhead .....regardless of what u say u know wat u do
What a moron.

You "exposed" me? I wonder why you're the only one who is saying that I use nanos then? Does anybody cosign this guy claiming I use nanos?

Why would I want to play you ranked. We played and you witnessed the outcome. You lost.

'You can't create rbs under the #20." B*tch did I say I created him? He was a free agent dumbass. I could care less what the n*gga number.

You talkin about all the exposing but failed to expose yourself going for a fake punt in the 2nd quarter when you weren't past the 50. Stop being hurt. You took the L, move on.
 5 years ago '05        #1526
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 dipset121 said:
Don't play dumb.... dumb a.ss u run it out of dime no sh*t u don't shift ya line the point of the video is to show ya dirty a.ss its not skill its a glitch da fu*k u think I asked if we can do nanos cuz ya retarded a.ss did the same blitz every single passing down....YouTube m13 db blitz nano ya whole sh*t based off a glitch
You idiot, I've been doing nickel blitzes since Madden 08. What kind of loser looks up plays on youtube?

You don't have to be a Madden expert to blitz one person off the outside edge you idiot.
 5 years ago '07        #1527
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Y.G. said:
What a moron.

You "exposed" me? I wonder why you're the only one who is saying that I use nanos then? Does anybody cosign this guy claiming I use nanos?

Why would I want to play you ranked. We played and you witnessed the outcome. You lost.

'You can't create rbs under the #20." B*tch did I say I created him? He was a free agent dumbass. I could care less what the n*gga number.

You talkin about all the exposing but failed to expose yourself going for a fake punt in the 2nd quarter when you weren't past the 50. Stop being hurt. You took the L, move on.
they probably dont even know u glitching smh.....if u cant create a rb number 11 how the fu*k u sign one with number 11??? and u can't play me ranked simple a.ss n*gga it would have to be a unranked match cuz u cant invite people to rank matches......and now u making excuses to play unranked now too lol brah just stop talking and for all the n*ggas that don;t know what a nano is google it.....and where on the front page does it say u cant go for a fake punt n*gga just stop tryna justify ya bullsh*t..........season is over I moved on u do the same
 5 years ago '05        #1528
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Well what do we have here? A runningback with the jersey number #11. Dumbass.
 5 years ago '07        #1529
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Y.G. said:
You idiot, I've been doing nickel blitzes since Madden 08. What kind of loser looks up plays on youtube?

You don't have to be a Madden expert to blitz one person off the outside edge you idiot.
nano blitzes been around since madden 06 with mcnabb on the cover lol cut that sh*t out man
 5 years ago '05        #1530
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 dipset121 said:
they probably dont even know u glitching smh.....if u cant create a rb number 11 how the fu*k u sign one with number 11??? and u can't play me ranked simple a.ssn*gga it would have to be a unranked match cuz u cant invite people to rank matches......and now u making excuses to play unranked now too lol brah just stop talking and for all the n*ggas that don;t know what a nano is google it.....and where on the front page does it say u cant go for a fake punt n*gga just stop tryna justify ya bullsh*t..........season is over I moved on u do the same
So everyone I've played since Madden 09 didn't know I was using the nanos this whole time?

Nobody said you can't go for fake punts, idiot. You were not on my side of the field. The front page clearly states of you're not on your opponents side of the field you can't go for it, moron.

Then the guy says I'm scared to play him after he lost by 37. I've heard of it all now.
 5 years ago '07        #1531
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Y.G. said:

[pic - click to view]

Well what do we have here? A runningback with the jersey number #11. Dumbass.
n*gga cuz dude aint a natural running back thats why it looked off dumbass u got the lions return man as ya feature back sending him on go routes......seriously u a funny n*gga.....and in the league dude is a wr/kr so idk how the fu*k he a rb on this sh*t but ok
 5 years ago '05        #1532
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 dipset121 said:
nano blitzes been around since madden 06 with mcnabb on the cover lol cut that sh*t out man
The fact that you think no one in the league would say something if I were using nanos says it all.
 5 years ago '05        #1533
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
Anyway, resigning period ends today.

Free agent bidding will end before the draft.

The draft will start @ 3 central om Saturday.

Anyone let me know if we need to reschedule.
 5 years ago '07        #1534
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Y.G. said:
So everyone I've played since Madden 09 didn't know I was using the nanos this whole time?

Nobody said you can't go for fake punts, idiot. You were not on my side of the field. The front page clearly states of you're not on your opponents side of the field you can't go for it, moron.

Then the guy says I'm scared to play him after he lost by 37. I've heard of it all now.
u won by disconnection thats all u got credit for homie .....why is it u the only n*gga mad n*ggas got a issue wit they playing style cuz..... think about it dumbass I went 15-1 like u and won all my playoff games and not a single person complained about how I played once...ur a joke and u scared to play me unranked now just shut up u losing all ya cool points
 5 years ago '05        #1535
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 dipset121 said:
u won by disconnection thats all u got credit for homie .....why is it u the only n*gga mad n*ggas got a issue wit they playing style cuz..... think about it dumbass I went 15-1 like u and won all my playoff games and not a single person complained about how I played once...ur a joke and u scared to play me unranked now just shut up u losing all ya cool points
If beating somebody so bad to the point that they disconnect is all I get credit for, I'll take it.

Nobody scared to play you. You got washed 56 - 19 and I was on my way to more points.
 5 years ago '07        #1536
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Y.G. said:
If beating somebody so bad to the point that they disconnect is all I get credit for, I'll take it.

Nobody scared to play you. You got washed 56 - 19 and I was on my way to more points.
Zzzzzzz n*gga please if u bout that life check the rock if not be about ya business
 5 years ago '05        #1537
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
Some n*ggas cannot deal with losing.
 5 years ago '07        #1538
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
n*ggas are scared to play unranked matches
 5 years ago '05        #1539
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 5 years ago '07        #1540
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy