Official Madden 13 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #1481
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,645 | Props total: 13748 13748
 perfe72ction said:
Sounds good bro ill b on at 6est tomorrow...got a couple places I can play if they all lose power ill just have to let u play the cpu...there's always next yr #FugginSandy
If you lose power I'll just sim our game. Would be cheap to play the CPU.
 5 years ago '07        #1482
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 15 15
when is the advance this sandy sh*t is fu*kin up my rotation here on the east coast tomorrow I might able to play if I don't lose power!
 5 years ago '05        #1483
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 231 231
 Y.G. said:
Your edit proved my point that you're cosigning. Why would I "feel some type of way" when our game that got your v*gina salty was won by me?
:
Stopped reading. You lost the last TWO times we played sir. Dont make sh*t up.

Do you run the same formation all game? Thats all I want to know. We all know the answer to that question. No one is salty with you dude, its the fact you claim to run a sim lg but use fake gimmicky playcalling

EDIT: After reading what you wrote, I'm not taking shortz side, he's just saying the same thing me and and countless others have been complaining about for the past few years. I guess were all just hating tho

Last edited by R4P; 10-29-2012 at 07:58 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #1484
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Hopefully we can get to Super Bowl week tomorrow. There's only two games left.
2 out of 4 players got a natural disaster going on postpone that sh*t til weds brah
 5 years ago '05        #1485
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 R4P said:
Stopped reading. You lost the last TWO times we played sir. Dont make sh*t up.

Do you run the same formation all game? Thats all I want to know. We all know the answer to that question. No one is salty with you dude, its the fact you claim to run a sim lg but use fake gimmicky playcalling
Last game we played was the AFC conference championship and Rivers sent you fishin. The next game we were supposed to play, you quit the league because you wanted to wear the same jersey color as me even though I was home (away don't pick jersey color, where they do that at?) and I told you to switch. You cried on here then dipped.

And I've already told, no, I don't run the same formation. I did previous years but expanded the playbook this year. As I said before, only you and that idiot shortz are saying that. Why has no other user backed what you two geniuses are saying this year?

On top of that, you haven't even played me this year to know my playcalling. I would play you but that ranked record tells me I'm wasting my time.

Cliff notes: You got sent fishing. Stop being salty about it lil buddy. We've all been on that fishing boat before.
 5 years ago '05        #1486
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Last game we played was the AFC conference championship and Rivers sent you fishin. The next game we were supposed to play, you quit the league because you wanted to wear the same jersey color as me even though I was home (away don't pick jersey color, where they do that at?) and I told you to switch. You cried on here then dipped.

And I've already told, no, I don't run the same formation. I did previous years but expanded the playbook this year. As I said before, only you and that idiot shortz are saying that. Why has no other user backed what you two geniuses are saying this year?

On top of that, you haven't even played me this year to know my playcalling. I would play you but that ranked record tells me I'm wasting my time.

Cliff notes: You got sent fishing. Stop being salty about it lil buddy. We've all been on that fishing boat before.
Last game we played I beat you in the AFC championship and won the SB afterward wtf are you talking about? please reply to this.

EDIT: I had 2 RBS with over 150+rushing yds, does that ring a bell at this lame

This dude said "i expanded my playcalling" this year LMAO

Thanks that answered my question.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by R4P; 10-29-2012 at 08:42 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #1487
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
But real talk this is my last reply. It took you 3 years to move on from the I-form. Thanks for admitting that, this league is dead, so let me stop bumping the thread for no reason.
 5 years ago '05        #1488
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
This n*gga gon lie and say he beat me in the ship. Early in this same thread he said he beat me in the Super Bowl even though we were in the same conference.

n*ggas lyin on the internet though.
 5 years ago '07        #1489
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
49ers can you play tonight while my power still on let me know
 5 years ago '10        #1490
perfe72ction 
space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
 R4P said:
But real talk this is my last reply. It took you 3 years to move on from the I-form. Thanks for admitting that, this league is dead, so let me stop bumping the thread for no reason.
Join the league we could use more action n gab lol
 5 years ago '04        #1491
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
I'm in nj near Newark/NYC. Im out of power and everything down right now so if u didn't already set me to auto.
 5 years ago '05        #1492
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 M I said:
I'm in nj near Newark/NYC. Im out of power and everything down right now so if u didn't already set me to auto.
Damn, sorry to hear that breh. Think the dude you're playing is in the same situation so we'll wait.
 5 years ago '10        #1493
perfe72ction 
space
space
Be on within the hr weaz
 5 years ago '10        #1494
perfe72ction 
space
space
On bro
 5 years ago '07        #1495
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
 M I said:
yeah man this sh*t is gay as fu*k
 5 years ago '07        #1496
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
 M I said:
my sh*ts on for now so hopefully u get yours by weds
 5 years ago '10        #1497
perfe72ction 
space
space
Good game weaz def improved on ur 1 play from last yr idk what they r talkin bout...ur 1 play on d the nickle blitz is fu*kin tough..the tip pick n fumble cost me momentum and had to throw 2 much...thanks for simin the knee and not tryin to run up the score too lol good game tho they gotta fix that grievin sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #1498
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
Good game weaz def improved on ur 1 play from last yr idk what they r talkin bout...ur 1 play on d the nickle blitz is fu*kin tough..the tip pick n fumble cost me momentum and had to throw 2 much...thanks for simin the knee and not tryin to run up the score too lol good game tho they gotta fix that grievin sh*t
Dudes will hate on me just to do it. They always cry about my offense but really it's my defense that wins the game. That fumble and tipped pick were huge. So was that lucky catch I got on that 3rd & long. That sh*t had me shook when I threw it, not gon lie.

And for some reason, I've been kicked in just about all the user games I've played. I have no idea why though.
 5 years ago '05        #1499
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Dude are you kidding me? I.Dont.Care.

Pull your skirt up, your insecurity is showing.
 5 years ago '05        #1500
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
^
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
97 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy