Official Madden 13 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
31 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #1421
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
niners let me know when's good...tonights best for me cause I'm goin out after work tomorrow.
 5 years ago '05        #1422
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13778 13778
 40ozHenny said:
niners let me know when's good...tonights best for me cause I'm goin out after work tomorrow.
He's on Madden right now. I told you to be patient.
 5 years ago '05        #1423
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
All games have to be played by 3 PM central time tomorrow. No exceptions. You will get simmed.
 5 years ago '04        #1424
shortz 38 heat pts38
space
space
space
$6,633 | Props total: 1568 1568
Mainevent be bs.....nicca, never msg me igotta hit him up twice before responds
 5 years ago '04        #1425
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
 shortz said:
Mainevent be bs.....nicca, never msg me igotta hit him up twice before responds
holy sh*t r u annoying, im signing on now, i wasn't on earlier.
 5 years ago '04        #1426
space
space
good game shortz, i couldnt get anything flowing lol, losing might be to my benefit since theres a hurricane coming an my power prob go out an i wont be on for a while.
 5 years ago '04        #1427
shortz 38 heat pts38
space
space
space
gg game man..my bad for being annoying just fu*kin with u ...

i thought i was finna lose u whooped me last time but soon as i got up i could play more freely..i keep thinking ur blitzing me everytime
 5 years ago '04        #1428
shortz 38 heat pts38
space
space
space
looks like i did weaz a favor n hes finally gonna win the superbowl for once...i took out the only dude able to beat him...

shoulda just let mainevent win

now we gon hear weaz saying im da super bowl champ phaggot....
yaaa phaggot...
i knew id win it phaggot
im the best phaggot
 5 years ago '05        #1429
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 shortz said:
looks like i did weaz a favor n hes finally gonna win the superbowl for once...i took out the only dude able to beat him...

yaaa phaggot...
i knew id win it phaggot
im the best phaggot
Like Main said, you're annoying as f*ck. I've won the Championship plenty of times in these online franchises. How many times have you won one? Moron.
 5 years ago '10        #1430
perfe72ction 
space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
Wonder who I play in next rd
 5 years ago '04        #1431
space
space
 shortz said:

yaaa phaggot...
i knew id win it phaggot
im the best phaggot

even if i woulda won, its a chance my power might go out an he would prob play cpu next game lol.
 5 years ago '04        #1432
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
Lions ain't been on in 19 hours. He messaged me like once when my girl was using the 360 to watch netflix, the minute he ready to play. I got on like an hour or so after he messaged me.

I'm always on, at least once for a few hours each day cause I use my 360 for most the sh*t I do on TV, internet, games, etc. I'm not that hard to find so I don't understand why we couldn't get this game in. I've played almost every game this season. But I've never had a problem with Weis before so I'm guessing it's just bad timing for us.

Either way just put me on autopilot or sim it cause I gotta go to work now and I wont be back until about 11-12 earliest. I don't want to hold the postseason back like we always do in this league, cause that k!lls a league.
 5 years ago '05        #1433
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 M I said:
Lions ain't been on in 19 hours. He messaged me like once when my girl was using the 360 to watch netflix, the minute he ready to play. I got on like an hour or so after he messaged me.

I'm always on, at least once for a few hours each day cause I use my 360 for most the sh*t I do on TV, internet, games, etc. I'm not that hard to find so I don't understand why we couldn't get this game in. I've played almost every game this season. But I've never had a problem with Weis before so I'm guessing it's just bad timing for us.

Either way just put me on autopilot or sim it cause I gotta go to work now and I wont be back until about 11-12 earliest. I don't want to hold the postseason back like we always do in this league, cause that k!lls a league.
Weis was too busy trying to get an easy cpu victory. He told me he messaged you several times and you wouldn't respond and that he wasn't going to wait all day.

I told him that you probably couldn't see message notifications while you were on Netflix and to wait a few to see if you would respond.

He then gets off 10 minutes after we messaged each other. So I think the fair thing to do is just sim it.
 5 years ago '05        #1434
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #1435
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Weis was too busy trying to get an easy cpu victory. He told me he messaged you several times and you wouldn't respond and that he wasn't going to wait all day.

I told him that you probably couldn't see message notifications while you were on Netflix and to wait a few to see if you would respond.

He then gets off 10 minutes after we messaged each other. So I think the fair thing to do is just sim it.
My man...I posted in here, I sent him a pm, and I sent msgs on x box live while he was watching a movie. How many times did he msg me? Oh, that's right none. Yet I was looking for a CPU win? I guess it was a coincidence he was able to play 10 mins after I signed off. Why couldn't dude look in here or send me any msgs if he was trying to play? I had already explained to you I had work at 6 am and couldn't be on late...lets at least be honest about how things went down.
 5 years ago '05        #1436
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 40ozHenny said:
My man...I posted in here, I sent him a pm, and I sent msgs on x box live while he was watching a movie. How many times did he msg me? Oh, that's right none. Yet I was looking for a CPU win? I guess it was a coincidence he was able to play 10 mins after I signed off. Why couldn't dude look in here or send me any msgs if he was trying to play? I had already explained to you I had work at 6 am and couldn't be on late...lets at least be honest about how things went down.
I told you to wait a bit and you said no, you were going to watch the game. Don't use work as an excuse. If you can stay up to watch the game, you could have stayed on the Box for 10 more minutes.

I guess the reason he didn't look in here was the same reason you didn't respond to my PM or message I posted in here last night.

It's done now. You guys need to leave cell/email contacts in the future.
 5 years ago '08        #1437
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,487 | Props total: 579 579
That's why you n*ggas with smart phones grab that app. You can easily check your messages and reply without ever needing to get on. Or hell send the n*gga ya number and text so games can get played.
 5 years ago '08        #1438
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
 d3athb4dishonor said:
That's why you n*ggas with smart phones grab that app. You can easily check your messages and reply without ever needing to get on. Or hell send the n*gga ya number and text so games can get played.
I have that app and I had no messages. Its clear to me yg takes sides so it is what it is. I've been active and honestly I shouldn't have even made the playoffs cause I got smacked around by whatever user games I did play, but I still finished them. Most of the wins were when other users wouldn't respond to me and the games got simmed. I just don't appreciate yg making it look like I was trying to get an easy win when I clearly was the only person actively trying to reach out and play the game. I'm sure he'll respond with a wise a.ss remark to make him feel like the king that he is. Thx for the last few years but I'm done with this LG.
 5 years ago '05        #1439
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
I'm in as my Falcons...time to build them up
 5 years ago '10        #1440
perfe72ction 
space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
 40ozHenny said:
I have that app and I had no messages. Its clear to me yg takes sides so it is what it is. I've been active and honestly I shouldn't have even made the playoffs cause I got smacked around by whatever user games I did play, but I still finished them. Most of the wins were when other users wouldn't respond to me and the games got simmed. I just don't appreciate yg making it look like I was trying to get an easy win when I clearly was the only person actively trying to reach out and play the game. I'm sure he'll respond with a wise a.ss remark to make him feel like the king that he is. Thx for the last few years but I'm done with this LG.
fu*k ppls opinions bro don't quit
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy