Official Madden 13 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
 81
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 68
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
81 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside asap rocky pass the milk
26 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #121
Honolulu Blue 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$17,780 | Props total: 1755 1755
When will we get this popping? Anyone else modded? I'm on this bi*ch as soon as its ABGX verified
 6 years ago '04        #122
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,803 | Props total: 191 191
 Y.G. said:
Okay, I don't even have to read all that sh*t to know that you still have no clue what you're talking about. Let me quote jhj, since he understands and you don't. The rule means:

Don't continuously use plays that abuse known faults in Madden 13's A.I.

How does this dude not understand that, even after jhj explained it? I bet he still comes back in here saying "a!!! Why we can't throw to the flats no mo doggs!!!" Dumbass.

whateva my n*gga...atlease someone with some sense had the hand the commish some tips from the How To Commish Madden 13 For Dummies..since he still missing the point that there is no known faults in maddens A.I that allows you to abuse the flats are any other part of the field for that matter im arguing with a plant lol
 6 years ago '06        #123
Honolulu Blue 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$17,780 | Props total: 1755 1755
 YngSwift said:
7. No Manually blitzing the A or B gaps. You can not place a player in the gap and manually run through the line at the snap of the ball. If you are 2 yards or more off the line of scrimmage at the snap it will be considered legal.
8. On any play where the QB takes a snap under center and runs the ball you must take 2 steps back. This rule does not apply when a player has 2 yards or less to go.
Ummmmm are you for real?
 6 years ago '06        #124
Honolulu Blue 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$17,780 | Props total: 1755 1755
That sh*t doesn't make any sense. If the QB is under center you, as a defender, must take two steps back from the LOS? So is this an NFL rule or something? Or just something the tournament losers made up because they're crybabies?
 6 years ago '05        #125
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,765 | Props total: 17007 17007
 YngSwift said:
whateva my n*gga...atlease someone with some sense had the hand the commish some tips from the How To Commish Madden 13 For Dummies..since he still missing the point that there is no known faults in maddens A.I that allows you to abuse the flats are any other part of the field for that matter im arguing with a plant lol
I guess this dumbass never heard of sideline-rocket catching.

Imagine that, a Madden game with no faults.
 6 years ago '05        #126
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,765 | Props total: 17007 17007
 Comic Book Guy said:
That sh*t doesn't make any sense. If the QB is under center you, as a defender, must take two steps back from the LOS? So is this an NFL rule or something? Or just something the tournament losers made up because they're crybabies?
I didn't even know dude posted that.

That ain't no NFL rule. We don't have no lame "restrictions" like that.

The league is pretty lax. So long as dudes aren't using glitches like nanos, scrambling with the quarterback every play, rocket catching, etc., anything goes.


Last edited by Y.G.; 08-10-2012 at 10:09 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #127
Honolulu Blue 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$17,780 | Props total: 1755 1755
^ You can't even scramble with the QB on every play with fatigue on. Madden has been getting better each year with fixing the cheap tactics.
 6 years ago '04        #128
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574
 Y.G. said:
I didn't even dude posted that. That ain't no NFL rule. We don't have no lame "restrictions" like that.

The league is pretty lax. So long as dudes aren't using glitches like nanos, scrambling with the quarterback every play, rocket catching, etc., anything goes.
I scramble a lot, usually just because my line tends to suck and my plays take a couple more seconds to develop than normal. I'll wait in the pocket every play and if I can't get the ball out by then I'll run out to avoid a sack and try to make a play (either running or throwing downfield). Doesn't usually happen more than 2-3 times in a row. Is that alright?
 6 years ago '05        #129
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,765 | Props total: 17007 17007
 e G o Maniac said:
I scramble a lot, usually just because my line tends to suck and my plays take a couple more seconds to develop than normal. I'll wait in the pocket every play and if I can't get the ball out by then I'll run out to avoid a sack and try to make a play (either running or throwing downfield). Doesn't usually happen more than 2-3 times in a row. Is that alright?
C'mon breh. Don't start actin brand new like swftgay. Play the same way you've always played in the league.
 6 years ago '04        #130
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574
 Y.G. said:
C'mon breh. Don't start actin brand new like swftgay. Play the same way you've always played in the league.
Lol I was just makin sure. It do look like I'm trying to give the Michael Vick treatment when that happens.
 6 years ago '04        #131
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,803 | Props total: 191 191
 Comic Book Guy said:
That sh*t doesn't make any sense. If the QB is under center you, as a defender, must take two steps back from the LOS? So is this an NFL rule or something? Or just something the tournament losers made up because they're crybabies?
wtf where does it say defender it says QB must take 2 steps back to prevent automatic 1st downs every QB sneak which was a exploit...experienced players who get down for money knows the exploits and prevent them so im sure you wouldnt know much about this
 6 years ago '04        #132
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,803 | Props total: 191 191
 Y.G. said:
I guess this dumbass never heard of sideline-rocket catching.

Imagine that, a Madden game with no faults.
lmao how is sideline rocket catching abusing part of the field you can also rocket catch in the middle of the field with a big reciever you dumbass...arguing with dumbass is pointless..I said before rocket catching is an exploit then this dumbass says rocket catching on the sideline is an exploit lmao..I said that shyt pooty tang.. you can rocket catch nywhere which doesnt have shyt to do with the flatz


Last edited by YngSwift; 08-10-2012 at 10:36 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #133
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,803 | Props total: 191 191
It doesnt matter this is a league for rookies which is totally understandable which makes it much easier for me to succeed knowing 80% of the league dont know an exploit from a good play call lmao...and im not talking bout rocket catching for the dumbass im talking telling me where I cant throw back to back as long as that spot is open!!! Call this Madden 13 Boxden League (Rookie Addition)
 6 years ago '07        #134
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$2,267 | Props total: 20 20
can we sign free agents???
 6 years ago '05        #135
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,765 | Props total: 17007 17007
 YngSwift said:
lmao how is sideline rocket catching abusing part of the field you can also rocket catch in the middle of the field with a big reciever you dumbass...arguing with dumbass is pointless..I said before rocket catching is an exploit then this dumbass says rocket catching on the sideline is an exploit lmao..I said that shyt pooty tang.. you can rocket catch nywhere which doesnt have shyt to do with the flatz
In 10 you could only rocket-catch next to the sidelines. Dude still don't know what the hell he's talkin about. :irvinhah:

 YngSwift said:
It doesnt matter this is a league for rookies which is totally understandable which makes it much easier for me to succeed knowing 80% of the league dont know an exploit from a good play call lmao...and im not talking bout rocket catching for the dumbass im talking telling me where I cant throw back to back as long as that spot is open!!! Call this Madden 13 Boxden League (Rookie Addition)
It's a league for amateurs, yet you were always fishing after the first round of the playoffs.

Just deuce out and find another league breh. Weaz Goodell not puttin up wit no drama this year. Good luck in your other franchises.
 6 years ago '05        #136
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,765 | Props total: 17007 17007
 Johnson Barnes said:
I hope this sh*t not ran like a Goodell league
Pass out fines like cups of water. Get your PayPal account ready.
 6 years ago '06        #137
Honolulu Blue 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$17,780 | Props total: 1755 1755
 YngSwift said:
It doesnt matter this is a league for rookies which is totally understandable which makes it much easier for me to succeed knowing 80% of the league dont know an exploit from a good play call lmao...and im not talking bout rocket catching for the dumbass im talking telling me where I cant throw back to back as long as that spot is open!!! Call this Madden 13 Boxden League (Rookie Addition)
Lets call this Hooked on Phonics (Rookie Addition)
 6 years ago '06        #138
Honolulu Blue 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$17,780 | Props total: 1755 1755
 Johnson Barnes said:
You might not make it to season Kick-Off
What you mean?
 6 years ago '04        #139
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,803 | Props total: 191 191
 Comic Book Guy said:
Lets call this Hooked on Phonics (Rookie Addition)
lmao just leave the insults to weaz cuz you tried real hard for that!!!:jayhah2:
 6 years ago '04        #140
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,803 | Props total: 191 191
 Y.G. said:
In 10 you could only rocket-catch next to the sidelines. Dude still don't know what the hell he's talkin about. :irvinhah:



It's a league for amateurs, yet you were always fishing after the first round of the playoffs.

Just deuce out and find another league breh. Weaz Goodell not puttin up wit no drama this year. Good luck in your other franchises.
exactly I still make it past the 1st round due to all these rookies who allow people to abuse flats on them since from way backkkk from madden 10 and hasnt since then figured out that there picking the wrong defensive plays!!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
114 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
52 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
NBA Breaking: Kansas City a lock for an NBA expansion team.
149 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
94 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
86 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside May 19 - Countries Are Starting To Dump The US Dollar... EU Consider D..
39 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy