Official Madden 13 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
94 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #1121
perfe72ction 
space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
I wish people played real cheese players so they knew what they were talkin bout
 5 years ago '06        #1122
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,547 | Props total: 203 203
weaz u heard from MI? ive messaged him here and on the box and hes still not replied. i told him email me when he is down but nothing so far
 5 years ago '04        #1123
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,767 | Props total: 156 156
 notoriousthugzz said:
Damn swift you are one cheesin dude. I thought this was a sim league? What team in real life is pressing or showing blitz and dropping back into zone on EVERY defensive play? You must have run 9 velcro like 10 times. I'll take my L cuz its not a big deal and I'm hungover and still comin down from my roll from last night at my boys bachelor party but If I wanted to play cheesers like you I would just play ranked games.
are you serious...your the only person to complain about how I play because you couldnt figure it out and with GOD as my witness I havent used 9 velcro not ONCE OR DO f*g D NOT ONCE..i mixed it up man and zone dont try to play me bro...look at my record how can I cheese so bad and still have that record..I can see if i was undefeated but you talking to someone who has been beaten by others on here just ask them how much cheese my defense is since they figured out ways to score on me and win
 5 years ago '07        #1124
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 15 15
ok weaz I need the texans on autopilot Im trying to get this game in dude playing gears of war and sh*t and not responding on xbox or on here so lets make it happen champ
 5 years ago '04        #1125
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,862 | Props total: 2013 2013
 YngSwift said:
are you serious...your the only person to complain about how I play because you couldnt figure it out and with GOD as my witness I havent used 9 velcro not ONCE OR DO f*g D NOT ONCE..i mixed it up man and zone dont try to play me bro...look at my record how can I cheese so bad and still have that record..I can see if i was undefeated but you talking to someone who has been beaten by others on here just ask them how much cheese my defense is since they figured out ways to score on me and win
lol at how I didn't figure it out. Guess you forgot how I got a 75 yard bomb on your weak cheese D, then got a stop, then drove the ball down the field to take the lead with 18 seconds left. But I couldn't figure it out If aso holds onto the ball you threw right into his hands with 10 seconds to go I win Stop acting like you blew me out dude.. you got lucky as hell to win that game. I was up til 6 am rolling in atlantic city last night for a bachelor party and I played my worst game of the year and was still leading under 20 seconds:

Oh and youre a straight up liar if youre gonna say you never dropped your DT's into coverage and you mixed up man and zone How many times did I run a draw with shady and my entire offensive line would get 5 yards upfield before they made a block. Why do people lie over the most trivial sh*t. It really baffles me

Last edited by notoriousthugzz; 10-07-2012 at 09:14 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #1126
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
I wish people played real cheese players so they knew what they were talkin bout
Well all know youre a cheeser. and I'm not talking about corny sh*t you do. To me cheesing is abusing something in a game that's unfair and giving you an edge on your opponent, and in this case something that isn't sim, or doesn't happen in the NFL.

Team's dont put 8 in the box and then drop back into 7 man zone coverages for an entire game.
 5 years ago '05        #1127
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
Alright Weaz, I'm gonna need you to set the Falcons to auto. He hasn't gotten back to me at all after multiple attempts to get in touch with him through xbl, this thread, and even prop messages. I just checked and he still hasn't accepted my friend request even though it says he was on 2 hours ago.
 5 years ago '04        #1128
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,612 | Props total: 1518 1518
weaz need you to boot midwest...

he dont give a fu*k about the lg he aint played his games in da past couple weeks
 5 years ago '10        #1129
perfe72ction 
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
Well all know youre a cheeser. and I'm not talking about corny sh*t you do. To me cheesing is abusing something in a game that's unfair and giving you an edge on your opponent, and in this case something that isn't sim, or doesn't happen in the NFL.

Team's dont put 8 in the box and then drop back into 7 man zone coverages for an entire game.
Today Starks (DT for miami) dropped into coverage n got a pick...that stuff happens time to time to complain about something like that is petty...beat his a.ss up n the middle of the field with run plays if he's droppin ppl back. That's not giving him n edge or unfair...honestly its dumb if u just run on him
 5 years ago '10        #1130
perfe72ction 
space
space
Like I said b4 ppl only complain about "cheesing" when they can't figure out a scheme or just out n out get slapped around...10 plays being the same outta probably 50 or so defensive snaps ain't that bad
 5 years ago '04        #1131
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
Today Starks (DT for miami) dropped into coverage n got a pick...that stuff happens time to time to complain about something like that is petty...beat his a.ss up n the middle of the field with run plays if he's droppin ppl back. That's not giving him n edge or unfair...honestly its dumb if u just run on him
I never said a DT can't drop back into zone, but how many times a game will that happen? As far as running the ball.. I was. I called like 4 draw plays in a row at one point and he was still dropping back in zone. But that's not fun for me.. Is that fun for you? You like running 4 draw plays in a row? Is that sim? I'm confused I thought this was a sim league not a league for cheesers like you
 5 years ago '04        #1132
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
Like I said b4 ppl only complain about "cheesing" when they can't figure out a scheme or just out n out get slapped around...10 plays being the same outta probably 50 or so defensive snaps ain't that bad
You really need to work on your reading comprehension.

100% of his defensive snaps he either had press or show blitz. 90% of those he also would drop 7-9 into zone coverage. This is my issue. This is not sim. This doesn't happen in real life. This is cheese.
 5 years ago '10        #1133
perfe72ction 
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
You really need to work on your reading comprehension.

100% of his defensive snaps he either had press or show blitz. 90% of those he also would drop 7-9 into zone coverage. This is my issue. This is not sim. This doesn't happen in real life. This is cheese.
U said he ran Velcro 9 10 times...and I'm confused if he cheesed by runnin the same play n u said u just ran the same draw 4 straight times is that sim? I could honestly care less cuz I don't play either 1 of u but complaining about a defense (other then nano blitzes ect) is weak...
 5 years ago '10        #1134
perfe72ction 
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
I never said a DT can't drop back into zone, but how many times a game will that happen? As far as running the ball.. I was. I called like 4 draw plays in a row at one point and he was still dropping back in zone. But that's not fun for me.. Is that fun for you? You like running 4 draw plays in a row? Is that sim? I'm confused I thought this was a sim league not a league for cheesers like you
Funny I haven't been called a cheesier yet this yr....and the first time I am its from some1 I haven't played lol funny no complaints from my opponents...(Eagles can run a successful offense when I choose Velcro 9 check) sofffft
 5 years ago '05        #1135
space
space
Weaz where you at bro, still haven't heard a word from the Falcons. I'm trying to get this game in before the advance.
 5 years ago '04        #1136
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,612 | Props total: 1518 1518
ya weaz boot this f*g xxmidwestxx....

n*gga said fu*k yo weak a.ss lg
 5 years ago '07        #1137
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 15 15
texans n*gga need to be put on autopilot lets get it
 5 years ago '05        #1138
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13764 13764
Setting everyone on auto who needs to.
 5 years ago '05        #1139
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Setting everyone on auto who needs to.
Still waiting.
 5 years ago '04        #1140
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
U said he ran Velcro 9 10 times...and I'm confused if he cheesed by runnin the same play n u said u just ran the same draw 4 straight times is that sim? I could honestly care less cuz I don't play either 1 of u but complaining about a defense (other then nano blitzes ect) is weak...

Damn, you really aren't that intelligent, are ya? I said I ran a draw, not the same draw. And that's not cheesing, that's me reacting to the defense my opponent is playing.

I don't care what your opinion is, you are a cheesing scrub who used glitches all last year. Your opinion is

perfe72ction said:
Funny I haven't been called a cheesier yet this yr....and the first time I am its from some1 I haven't played lol funny no complaints from my opponents...(Eagles can run a successful offense when I choose Velcro 9 check) sofffft
You were a cheeser last year I doubt anything has changed.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
75 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
39 comments
19 hours ago