Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
266 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
145 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #1041
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
 notoriousthugzz said:
Me and Stup with the game of the year

Tale of two halves.. I had a 17-0 halftime lead through a laggy a.ss 1st half and he came back to make it 17-14 and had a chance after I threw a pick in the RZ with vick. Had a long pass to graham get broken up at the last second with under 10 seconds left and he would've been in fg range with maybe one shot at the end zone. Great game

Had some good games last year as well, I'm sure we'll meet again in the playoffs,
 5 years ago '04        #1042
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
my madden code finally workin again, it said i didnt have one for some reason, so hypnokid when eva u ready lemme know.
 5 years ago '10        #1043
perfe72ction 
space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
 Y.G. said:
n*ggas figured out that swivel and you quit the league.
The league was down to like 14 teams when I quit 2k ran it out don't feed me horse sh*t...ur the one who said it was an unstoppable play belly aching its "cheating"...but fu*k it its another yr u keep ur 1 go to play and ill see ya in the playoffs
 5 years ago '05        #1044
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,644 | Props total: 13736 13736
 perfe72ction said:
The league was down to like 14 teams when I quit 2k ran it out don't feed me horse sh*t...ur the one who said it was an unstoppable play belly aching its "cheating"...but fu*k it its another yr u keep ur 1 go to play and ill see ya in the playoffs
I'm the only one huh? Don't make me go dig up quotes.
 5 years ago '05        #1045
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 MainEv3nt said:
my madden code finally workin again, it said i didnt have one for some reason, so hypnokid when eva u ready lemme know.
It's been messin up for a couple people breh, it's not just you.
 5 years ago '04        #1046
space
space
 Y.G. said:
It's been messin up for a couple people breh, it's not just you.
oh ok good, glad its not just me.
 5 years ago '10        #1047
perfe72ction 
space
space
 Y.G. said:
I'm the only one huh? Don't make me go dig up quotes.
U and ur other two cronies that's it tho...people who can't stop routine plays get frustrated I get it regardless of the lack of D ppl user played last yr its a new game n new yr...new plays here glad u converted ur 1 over to this yr

Ppl got frustrated with ur play 2 so don't act like I was the only 1
 5 years ago '05        #1048
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
U and ur other two cronies that's it tho...people who can't stop routine plays get frustrated I get it regardless of the lack of D ppl user played last yr its a new game n new yr...new plays here glad u converted ur 1 over to this yr

Ppl got frustrated with ur play 2 so don't act like I was the only 1
Eagles whooped that a.ss and made you quit the league. You beat me by 2 after I shut that swivel down in the last half. Your go to got shut down and you tucked tail and ran.

I hope you and that idiot shortz keep the nonsense up.
 5 years ago '05        #1049
ThatBoy 
space
space
space
$601 | Props total: 20 20
 Based Messiah said:
Yeah. Noon central it is...
Ok I will be on.
 5 years ago '06        #1050
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,547 | Props total: 203 203
 perfe72ction said:
I got 100 buck bet with my buddie for the dolphins rams game...THill bout to get busy on the rams

u bout to lose 100 bucks
 5 years ago '10        #1051
perfe72ction 
space
space
 layzie8171 said:

u bout to lose 100 bucks
Mayb ur D is hungry...but so is ours and both offenses r clickin
 5 years ago '10        #1052
perfe72ction 
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Eagles whooped that a.ss and made you quit the league. You beat me by 2 after I shut that swivel down in the last half. Your go to got shut down and you tucked tail and ran.

I hope you and that idiot shortz keep the nonsense up.
I don't have nonsense nor do I care what u run I no how to stop the play he's talking about...and if u remember correctly I was up 2 scores gvetting the ball when eagles lost connection he came back n snuck a win...u didn't stop the swivel u threatend 2 kick me if I didn't stop runing it lol not stopping bi*ching...and like I said I quit cuz there wasn't sh*t going on nemore ppl jumped on 2k n no 1 wanted to do the leaguemanager (which was good stuff)
 5 years ago '04        #1053
space
space
yo man, the guy with broncos quit, i was winning like 30 something to like 10 or some sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #1054
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,612 | Props total: 1518 1518
hypno quit? damn he stay gettin ran through i dropped 70-7 on him last game
 5 years ago '04        #1055
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 perfe72ction said:
I don't have nonsense nor do I care what u run I no how to stop the play he's talking about...and if u remember correctly I was up 2 scores gvetting the ball when eagles lost connection he came back n snuck a win...u didn't stop the swivel u threatend 2 kick me if I didn't stop runing it lol not stopping bi*ching...and like I said I quit cuz there wasn't sh*t going on nemore ppl jumped on 2k n no 1 wanted to do the leaguemanager (which was good stuff)
that sh*t was HORRIBLE. I didn't want to play because of it. I mean sure it was better than the elementary features that were in the game but I'd rather go through a lack of features than a bunch of features that didn't work right and frustrated the hell out of everyone. Thank god for connected careers.
 5 years ago '05        #1056
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
Keep lyin breh. You quit in the middle of the season when we had still 20 members because your swivel got shut down.
 5 years ago '10        #1057
perfe72ction 
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Keep lyin breh. You quit in the middle of the season when we had still 20 members because your swivel got shut down.
Ur buggin no1 stopped it except a comish with no back bone n lacks user ability tellin me I HAD to stop and I did quit in the middle of the yr I never said I didn't but its cuz no one was in it n no one played
 5 years ago '05        #1058
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #1059
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
Ur buggin no1 stopped it except a comish with no back bone n lacks user ability tellin me I HAD to stop and I did quit in the middle of the yr I never said I didn't but its cuz no one was in it n no one played
You kept trying to swivel after I messaged you to stop the nonsense. It just wasn't workin no mo. Then the Eagles whooped that a.ss and made you retire.
 5 years ago '04        #1060
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,612 | Props total: 1518 1518
look that swivel sh*t is cheese...people who constantly spectacular catch in 13 is cheese..

n*ggas who use money plays over n over is cheese....most u should be using a play is 4 times in a game tops..

n*ggas who know how to squib so ur guys wont go for the ball is cheese

they need to do somethin in real life a muthafu*ka run da same play over n over a int is coming..but not in madden..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago