Official Madden 13 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #1021
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 13768 13768
 notoriousthugzz said:
This years squib is bugged from what ive seen and heard. Too many times it will bounce right off a guys face and the kicking team can recover. Until they update this squibs need to be banned unless used in a normal circumstance
That's the onside kick. It's better to stay in regular formation when someone goes for an onside as of right now. I haven't seen where it bounces off of somebody on a squib though.
 5 years ago '05        #1022
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 stv18 said:
Lets get our game in
I'm @ work. You good after 5 central tonight?
 5 years ago '10        #1023
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,622 | Props total: 101 101
 Y.G. said:
I'm @ work. You good after 5 central tonight?
Yeah. Lets get it in before the Thirsday night game starts tonight. 5 sounds good
 5 years ago '04        #1024
shortz 37 heat pts37
space
space
space
$6,621 | Props total: 1540 1540
Same sh*t every year...with weaz he plays normal then when I go up by two scores he goes to his alias shercheeze I tried everything put lineman into coverage man zone blitz...n couldn't stop his two passing plays he ran at least twenty times n threw nothing but tosses...ya ur better then me weaz but ask anyone atleast I play fair n pick all kinds of plays n formations

just admit u got you'r money plays that u labbed to exploit the a.i
 5 years ago '05        #1025
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 shortz said:
Same sh*t every year...with weaz he plays normal then when I go up by two scores he goes to his alias shercheeze I tried everything put lineman into coverage man zone blitz...n couldn't stop his two passing plays he ran at least twenty times n threw nothing but tosses...ya ur better then me weaz but ask anyone atleast I play fair n pick all kinds of plays n formations

So now it went from 4 passing plays to 2? At least keep your lie straight.

On top of that, when you dropped all your corners and lineman into coverage, I didn't even throw, I ran the ball.

You talk about playing fair when you did an onside kick because I squib kicked at the end of the 2nd? Right. You say I started cheesing but, in actuality, I ran the same scheme all game buddy. How about you do some different plays besides hailmary's to Moss and screens to McFadden. You never did answer what your gameplan was.
 5 years ago '05        #1026
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
And I don't even run tosses.
 5 years ago '06        #1027
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,548 | Props total: 203 203
 stv18 said:
Yeah. Lets get it in before the Thirsday night game starts tonight. 5 sounds good

rams bout to go hamm
 5 years ago '10        #1028
perfe72ction 
space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
 shortz said:

I do remember those crossin routes with his Te and the slot guy...last yr Meoki(sp) had millions of yards rec cuz that rub route and it was almost unstoppable when he lobbed it up near the sideline the Te out jumped every1...*almost unstoppable* lol but hey its part of the game I guess lookin forward to another battle with weaz this yr
 5 years ago '10        #1029
perfe72ction 
space
space
Damn Colts quit on me up 42-14 Miller had 100 yards at half and like 80 rec yards was going for POW ah oh well I hope every1 doesn't quit cuz 2ks out
 5 years ago '05        #1030
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,472 | Props total: 3355 3355
anybody interested in Roman Harper? looking for a better zone safety or a 3-4 lineman, will also take a corner with good zone coverage

Last edited by Stupendamatic; 10-04-2012 at 05:02 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #1031
ThatBoy 
space
space
space
$601 | Props total: 20 20
 Based Messiah said:
Im an Idiot and forgot to check back... I wont be off work until 2 AM central tonight midnight on friday... I can play before 4 PM central on friday though.
Can you play around noon central Friday then?
 10-04-2012, 05:18 PM         #1032
Based Messiah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThatBoy said:
Can you play around noon central Friday then?
Yeah. Noon central it is...
 5 years ago '10        #1033
perfe72ction 
space
space
 layzie8171 said:

rams bout to go hamm
I got 100 buck bet with my buddie for the dolphins rams game...THill bout to get busy on the rams
 5 years ago '08        #1034
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
 d3athb4dishonor said:
Good game Lions. I see why you ran away from our division this year. Trading away Mathis wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

I actually wanted my usual titans but someone had them when we started picking the teams...it don't matter though I could play with the pro bowl squads and I'd still get lit up.
 5 years ago '05        #1035
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
I do remember those crossin routes with his Te and the slot guy...last yr Meoki(sp) had millions of yards rec cuz that rub route and it was almost unstoppable when he lobbed it up near the sideline the Te out jumped every1...*almost unstoppable* lol but hey its part of the game I guess lookin forward to another battle with weaz this yr
The audacity of this guy talking about anybody after half the league wanted him gone last year because of the swivel catch nonsense he pulled. You're lucky you're even in the league.
 5 years ago '10        #1036
perfe72ction 
space
space
 Y.G. said:
The audacity of this guy talking about anybody after half the league wanted him gone last year because of the swivel catch nonsense he pulled. You're lucky you're even in the league.
I didn't even call u out ...I said its a play that's work don't get all butt hurt this yr cuz u couldn't figure out to user swat a user catch last yr brah Eagles busted my a.ss last yr didn't have probelms when we played ppl only complain bout game play when they get smacked
 5 years ago '10        #1037
perfe72ction 
space
space
sh*t I even posted a vid of the cowboys tryin to swivel catch on me n showed u how to pick it off...it was cake for a user...just got frustrated when it worked on u I understand
 5 years ago '04        #1038
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 2028 2028
yo weaz now that the vikings have an owner I need to get mike patterson back for real. This sh*t been like 3-4 weeks now I haven't had him. Trade deadline just passed. Have him drop patterson and I'll send back the pick in the offseason or something.
 5 years ago '04        #1039
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 2028 2028
Me and Stup with the game of the year

Tale of two halves.. I had a 17-0 halftime lead through a laggy a.ss 1st half and he came back to make it 17-14 and had a chance after I threw a pick in the RZ with vick. Had a long pass to graham get broken up at the last second with under 10 seconds left and he would've been in fg range with maybe one shot at the end zone. Great game

Last edited by notoriousthugzz; 10-04-2012 at 07:37 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #1040
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
I didn't even call u out ...I said its a play that's work don't get all butt hurt this yr cuz u couldn't figure out to user swat a user catch last yr brah Eagles busted my a.ss last yr didn't have probelms when we played ppl only complain bout game play when they get smacked
 perfe72ction said:
sh*t I even posted a vid of the cowboys tryin to swivel catch on me n showed u how to pick it off...it was cake for a user...just got frustrated when it worked on u I understand
n*ggas figured out that swivel and you quit the league.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy