Official Madden 13 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
143 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1001
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,849 | Props total: 2007 2007
 Stupendamatic said:
Man don't be trying to come at me and blow the doors off just because the CPU pushed your sh*t in

After 9p est tomorrow would probably be best. I get out of work at 5 and then have a class from 8-9. Friday I'm free pretty much the whole day.

If you feel like trying to get our game in today I'm home now and free the rest of the night.
I still got the W but 31 points

Saw you on tonight but you were on netflix didn't wanna bother you. I can play tomorrow around 11-12

Last edited by notoriousthugzz; 10-03-2012 at 11:14 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #1002
perfe72ction 
space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
Colts speak up either answer the message on xbl or on here...I need to know a time because I work overnights when most ppl r trying to play
 5 years ago '10        #1003
perfe72ction 
space
space
Either Colts didn't play last week or lost to the cpu...I'm guessin he didn't play n isn't answerin if he doesn't answer ill need him autoed by 8 pm
 5 years ago '05        #1004
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,644 | Props total: 13733 13733
 perfe72ction said:
Either Colts didn't play last week or lost to the cpu...I'm guessin he didn't play n isn't answerin if he doesn't answer ill need him autoed by 8 pm
I'm not putting him on autopilot with another day left to play. I'll get at him and see when he can play.
 5 years ago '07        #1005
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 15 15
BX League Week 9 Power Rankings

1. Eagles
2. Chiefs
3. Bears
4. Raiders

5 years ago '05        #1006
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 shortz said:
man weaz whooped me...

i fu*ked up i was up 14-3 with the ball....n got pass happy...

n then weaz hit me with his 4 play money play combo n i was done...

looks like i gotta get the wild card spot...cuz no one is beating weaz
Funny how you didn't mention your failed attempts trying to recover onside kicks in the 2nd quarter.
 10-04-2012, 11:59 AM         #1007
Based Messiah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThatBoy said:
Will you be up around midnight central because that's when I get off of work?
Im an Idiot and forgot to check back... I wont be off work until 2 AM central tonight midnight on friday... I can play before 4 PM central on friday though.
 5 years ago '10        #1008
perfe72ction 
space
space
 Y.G. said:
I'm not putting him on autopilot with another day left to play. I'll get at him and see when he can play.
I thought advance was tues thurs sun...I gotta start readin thoose messages lol
 5 years ago '04        #1009
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,612 | Props total: 1517 1517
 Y.G. said:
Funny how you didn't mention your failed attempts trying to recover onside kicks in the 2nd quarter.
2nd quarter? your the one who squibbed kick glitched me..where my guys didnt even go for the ball...

and i went for one onside kick at the begigning of the 3rd cuz u did dat sh*t...

man whatever...

everybody knows u play suspect...with your 2 passing money plays u RUN OVER N OVER

its either a toss or that crossing route.. where my cbs bump into each other....or u bring ur hb into da slot..

im sure u dont do that too anybody else in the lg cause there too garbage....but hey i could have gone up 21-3 but i fu*ked up...n got out of my game plan...congrats on ur win.
 5 years ago '10        #1010
perfe72ction 
space
space
 shortz said:
2nd quarter? your the one who squibbed kick glitched me..where my guys didnt even go for the ball...

and i went for one onside kick at the begigning of the 3rd cuz u did dat sh*t...

man whatever...

everybody knows u play suspect...with your 2 passing money plays u RUN OVER N OVER

its either a toss or that crossing route.. where my cbs bump into each other....or u bring ur hb into da slot..

im sure u dont do that too anybody else in the lg cause there too garbage....but hey i could have gone up 21-3 but i fu*ked up...n got out of my game plan...congrats on ur win.
Oh sh*t....geeeeeeeeet em
 5 years ago '10        #1011
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,622 | Props total: 101 101
 Y.G. said:
When you want to play today?
 5 years ago '05        #1012
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
 shortz said:

man whatever...

Learn to adjust what you're doing. When Weaz and I played he had some early success but I adjusted and fared better. Same with my offense, he was getting good pressure with overloads so I adjusted and started going to quicker passing plays instead of long developing plays.
 5 years ago '04        #1013
space
space
 dipset121 said:
BX League Week 9 Power Rankings

1. Eagles
2. Chiefs
3. Bears
4. Raiders

After reading shortz thread and comments in here im making a suggestion. Imo you need to ban squibs and set some sort of rule on the onsides (down by 14 in 4th or something). Squibs are obviously glitched. Theres no advantage to squibbing it.. if you are that afraid of the return then kick it to the other side or do a soft kick. Not trying to play in some cheese league where cats are getting the ball back from squibs on the reg.. that is not sim and does not happen in the nfl
 5 years ago '05        #1014
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 notoriousthugzz said:

After reading shortz thread and comments in here im making a suggestion. Imo you need to ban squibs and set some sort of rule on the onsides (down by 14 in 4th or something). Squibs are obviously glitched. Theres no advantage to squibbing it.. if you are that afraid of the return then kick it to the other side or do a soft kick. Not trying to play in some cheese league where cats are getting the ball back from squibs on the reg.. that is not sim and does not happen in the nfl
Exactly, if it doesnt happen on the field, then we shouldnt do it in this league is my opinion, the whole reason I play leagues and not H2H matchups is cause I hate playing cheesers.
 5 years ago '07        #1015
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 15 15
 shortz said:

and i went for one onside 2lkick at the begigning of the 3rd cuz u did dat sh*t...

man whatever...

Squib isn't a glitch you just didn't pick up the ball? Either way u came at this n*gga neck hard ....I sense some anger over whatever. Happened in yaul game
 5 years ago '05        #1016
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 shortz said:

man whatever...

Oh, so you can't squib kick to end the quarter? Any real football head in here knows that most teams do that to end quarters and prevent runbacks.

You just proved your point of being a phaggot by onside kicking for no reason.

Your D is garbage. I beat you with fly routes, deep posts, slants and comebacks. Check my stats. In no other game I played did Cassel have the completion rate he did against you. NONE! Not even against the computer did I have as high a percentage rate as when I played you! That right there should tell you your D is garbage.

What exactly was your game plan? You play like a 3 year old. All you do is hailmary's to Randy Moss. You couldn't do anything else. You only had 4 yards rushing. 4. F-O-U-R. So again, what exactly was your gameplan besides throwing bombs?

Last edited by Y.G.; 10-04-2012 at 02:47 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #1017
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:
Learn to adjust what you're doing. When Weaz and I played he had some early success but I adjusted and fared better. Same with my offense, he was getting good pressure with overloads so I adjusted and started going to quicker passing plays instead of long developing plays.
This right here. You made great adjustments and punished me for not making any on my end. Servers focked you though.
 5 years ago '04        #1018
space
space
h
 dipset121 said:
Squib isn't a glitch you just didn't pick up the ball? Either way u came at this n*gga neck hard ....I sense some anger over whatever. Happened in yaul game
This years squib is bugged from what ive seen and heard. Too many times it will bounce right off a guys face and the kicking team can recover. Until they update this squibs need to be banned unless used in a normal circumstance
 5 years ago '05        #1019
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 dipset121 said:
Of course it isn't a glitch. He is upset because he thought he was good but really hadn't played the power teams yet. I brought him back down to Earth. That's what happened.
 5 years ago '10        #1020
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,622 | Props total: 101 101
 Y.G. said:
Of course it isn't a glitch. He is upset because he thought he was good but really hadn't played the power teams yet. I brought him back down to Earth. That's what happened.
Lets get our game in
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
67 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
186 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
77 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
83 comments
20 hours ago