Official Madden 13 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
143 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #681
perfe72ction 
space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
 Y.G. said:
Hold That? I don't know. I'm a hit him up and see what's good though.
Na he moved to florida and his roomates and him bought Madden for the ps3
Smh RIP lol
 5 years ago '10        #682
perfe72ction 
space
space
Mainevent hop on bro
 5 years ago '10        #683
perfe72ction 
space
space
Sent u a trade seahawks
 5 years ago '05        #684
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,622 | Props total: 13688 13688
 e G o Maniac said:
fu*k that. I just checked and you've never even tried to hit me up before so what the fu*k that say about yo slimey a.ss? n*gga tryna contact me at the last minute to make it seem like I'm the one that's been bullsh*ttin Ima be on at 6. MNF comes on an hour and a half later. Then I'll be on after that, too. If you not around for either one then the only fair thing to do is for weaz to sim our game because you have made no attempt whatsoever.
n*gga tried to sneak in a sim win.
 5 years ago '07        #685
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,137 | Props total: 4566 4566
 e G o Maniac said:
fu*k that. I just checked and you've never even tried to hit me up before so what the fu*k that say about yo slimey a.ss? n*gga tryna contact me at the last minute to make it seem like I'm the one that's been bullsh*ttin Ima be on at 6. MNF comes on an hour and a half later. Then I'll be on after that, too. If you not around for either one then the only fair thing to do is for weaz to sim our game because you have made no attempt whatsoever.

Yea I'm not on right now and won't be. I don't wait until last minute and I won't be playing before the Monday Night Football game either so ur rush at an attempt to try to make me look like I'm dodging has failed you son... You're the fu*ktard who actually is online and ignoring people's request to play... no other player has had to chase me down to play, you just mad cause mofos been calling u out on it...
 5 years ago '10        #686
perfe72ction 
space
space
Anyone know if u can get notifications for that xbox app? So I know when some messages me
 5 years ago '07        #687
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:
Packers online ignoring my messages
 Stupendamatic said:
Went to the movies, came back and packers is still online playing madden but hasn't responded to any of my messages.
 dipset121 said:
that n*gga never does fam it took me until 30 mins before the sim to to play this dude
 Stupendamatic said:
This is some BS.

Weaz I need you to hit this guy up or something because we don't need people like that in the league if they're not going to communicate with their opponent until the last minute. I'm not trying to wait until late at night right before the advance I gotta work in the morning.

I hit this guy up multiple times yesterday with a friend request and messages while he was online all day and got no response. Just logged on now and he's online so I sent him another message and still nothing.
 Stupendamatic said:
Still nothing from Packers

Weaz just set him to auto or whatever so I can play the CPU, I'm not trying to risk another SIM loss.
 5 years ago '04        #688
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
 capone3pbs said:

Yea I'm not on right now and won't be. I don't wait until last minute and I won't be playing before the Monday Night Football game either so ur rush at an attempt to try to make me look like I'm dodging has failed you son... You're the fu*ktard who actually is online and ignoring people's request to play... no other player has had to chase me down to play, you just mad cause mofos been calling u out on it...
Look, can you play after MNF or not? There were only two people who I unfortunately had waiting, and one of the games were played, albeit at the last minute. No excuse for you n*gga, you didn't even hit me up. Had to find out through a prop comment from the commish that you were looking for me Not saying I'm any better but don't front like you wasn't trying to sneak in a sim win If Weaz is willing to wait a little while we can get it in. Otherwise, fu*k an auto pilot and sim it. I'm going to hit you up with fifty invites the moment this game is over, too.
 5 years ago '04        #689
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
Oh, and for the record I just got like two games in for other leagues. I'm accessible tonight. Will be awaiting that one message you said you're going to send.

And here's the kicker: you've shown that you're outright refusing to play me because you were ready to play my team on autopilot no problem. For that fact, if you don't play me by midnight central it will be painfully obvious that you just being a d!ck about it.

Last edited by EGO; 09-24-2012 at 07:41 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #690
perfe72ction 
space
space
shots fired shots fired lol
 5 years ago '07        #691
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 15 15
yo jags when you tryna play the bears?
 5 years ago '08        #692
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,541 | Props total: 1214 1214
 e G o Maniac said:
Oh, and for the record I just got like two games in for other leagues. I'm accessible tonight. Will be awaiting that one message you said you're going to send.

And here's the kicker: you've shown that you're outright refusing to play me because you were ready to play my team on autopilot no problem. For that fact, if you don't play me by midnight central it will be painfully obvious that you just being a d!ck about it.
not trying to stir the pot but what about all the other dudes who said you wouldn't answer any of their messages? Just wondering cause I play you twice a season and I ain't trying to harass anyone to play madden.

5 years ago '05        #693
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,622 | Props total: 13688 13688
 40ozHenny said:
not trying to stir the pot but what about all the other dudes who said you wouldn't answer any of their messages? Just wondering cause I play you twice a season and I ain't trying to harass anyone to play madden.

He answered that already.

e G o, advance isn't till tomorrow so ya'll can get it in then if you need to.
 5 years ago '04        #694
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 40ozHenny said:

It was two dudes, and one of the dudes I eventually was able to link up with. The guy just quoted the same person 5 times to make it seem like a lot of people were bi*chin.. There'll be no problems. If you see my Xbox on and I'm not responding it's usually either not me or I left it on and stepped away, but that's rare.

As for the dude I play, I'm on all afternoon and evening tomorrow if that's the case. I'm off work early and don't get back to work until ten am the next day so I'll be on until the early Wednesday morning. No excuses n*gga.

Last edited by EGO; 09-24-2012 at 09:10 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #695
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3353 3353
 stv18 said:
I work tomorrow until 630, by the time I get home I will probably just watch the MNF game. I am off Tuesday so I will be available all day, so we can get it in than.
I can be on around 6:30 tomorrow
 5 years ago '07        #696
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
Look, can you play after MNF or not? There were only two people who I unfortunately had waiting, and one of the games were played, albeit at the last minute. No excuse for you n*gga, you didn't even hit me up. Had to find out through a prop comment from the commish that you were looking for me Not saying I'm any better but don't front like you wasn't trying to sneak in a sim win If Weaz is willing to wait a little while we can get it in. Otherwise, fu*k an auto pilot and sim it. I'm going to hit you up with fifty invites the moment this game is over, too.
n*gga who was tryna get in a sim win? I've played all my user games and haven't had to get tracked down to play... yes I said I was gonna hit u up once and if u didn't respond I was gonna request auto pilot because the two users u were suppose to play have had issues getting u to play... I didn't say I already hit u up nor did I tell Weaz I did yet or ask him to set u to auto pilot yet... n*gga don't get mad cause ppl have stated its difficult to get u to play. You have actually been online playing Madden and have ignored request, that's not my fault

n*gga you really think I'm tryna sneak a sim win when I made it aware I was playing you the day before the sim deadline... there's no last minute in that

Last edited by capone3pbs; 09-24-2012 at 09:44 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #697
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 capone3pbs said:
n*gga who was tryna get in a sim win? I've played all my user games and haven't had to get tracked down to play... yes I said I was gonna hit u up once and if u didn't respond I was gonna request auto pilot because the two users u were suppose to play have had issues getting u to play... I didn't say I already hit u up nor did I tell Weaz I did yet or ask him to set u to auto pilot yet... n*gga don't get mad cause ppl have stated its difficult to get u to play. You have actually been online playing Madden and have ignored request, that's not my fault n*gga you really think I'm tryna sneak a sim win when I made it aware I was playing you the day before the sim deadline... there's no last minute in that
Just give me your schedule clown.
 5 years ago '07        #698
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
Just give me your schedule clown.
n*gga u the one in question & I'm the clown cause u got put on blast ... when you see me on and you're on i'll be sending u the request...
 5 years ago '04        #699
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,832 | Props total: 1988 1988
CPU just tried to pull a fast one on me.. I got offered a trade for Mike Patterson and it said 1 pick and 2 ovr but 2014, so I a.ssumed it was his 1st round pick in 2014 and I accepted. When I just checked it was his 4th

Im gonna need you to switch that back for me Weaz No way I would send Patterson for a 4th rounder next year
 5 years ago '04        #700
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
CPU just tried to pull a fast one on me.. I got offered a trade for Mike Patterson and it said 1 pick and 2 ovr but 2014, so I a.ssumed it was his 1st round pick in 2014 and I accepted. When I just checked it was his 4th

Im gonna need you to switch that back for me Weaz No way I would send Patterson for a 4th rounder next year
Not sure how you don't notice what it was saying. It's clear as day.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
24 hours ago