Official Madden 13 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
 88
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
NBA Lebron James just TORE HIS ACL and then RECOVERED in a few minutes :mjwtf:
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 45
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #401
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,774 | Props total: 17029 17029
 shortz said:
heeeeellll yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

how are u gona do free agency weaz
What do you mean how? Free agency is just like offline franchise. The game won't let you sign people if you don't have space. If you want to f*ck yourself in the future and sign every one the game lets you, go right ahead. Just know that the game itself enforces cap penalties for releasing/trading players, not me.
 6 years ago '04        #402
shortz 42 heat pts42
space
space
space
$6,936 | Props total: 2123 2123
nah i mean are u gonna do a draft of the free agents ..who ever had the worst record gets first pick n yadda yadda or first come first serve
 6 years ago '04        #403
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,378 | Props total: 7014 7014
leggo
 6 years ago '05        #404
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$18,758 | Props total: 3936 3936
Weaz we've got a problem, you left pre-existing injuries on
 6 years ago '04        #405
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,378 | Props total: 7014 7014
aye switch me to the falcons if u can since i see em open bra
 6 years ago '04        #406
MainEv3nt 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
i joined.
 6 years ago '07        #407
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$2,267 | Props total: 20 20
 Stupendamatic said:
Weaz we've got a problem, you left pre-existing injuries on
they should be on....you will have whoever you missing year 2
 6 years ago '05        #408
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$18,758 | Props total: 3936 3936
 dipset121 said:
they should be on....you will have whoever you missing year 2
No fu*k outta here, you think it's fair the falcons user should go into the season w/o his best CB?

If a player gets injured during a game so be it but taking away players before you even play is unfair.

Also weaz something else, Martellus Bennett who is the Giants TE is in the FA pool and Delani Walker who is the TE for the 49ers is on the Giants for some reason.

Edit: It seems when you advanced the preseason the CPU made a bunch of cuts and signings of mid level guys that messed up some team's roster.


Last edited by Stupendamatic; 09-14-2012 at 08:18 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #409
MainEv3nt 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
did madden fix the accel. clock for leagues yet?
 6 years ago '07        #410
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$2,267 | Props total: 20 20
 Stupendamatic said:
No fu*k outta here, you think it's fair the falcons user should go into the season w/o his best CB?

If a player gets injured during a game so be it but taking away players before you even play is unfair.

Also weaz something else, Martellus Bennett who is the Giants TE is in the FA pool and Delani Walker who is the TE for the 49ers is on the Giants for some reason.

Edit: It seems when you advanced the preseason the CPU made a bunch of cuts and signings of mid level guys that messed up some team's roster.
dumbass question is he hurt in real life yes or no?? yes right isnt he out for the season cuz he tore his acl if thats the case then yeah u go into the season without him make a trade or sign someboby u still got asante and the other dude thats like a 80 too...you not on my schedule so I could care less but every team got injured players adjust to it
 6 years ago '05        #411
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$18,758 | Props total: 3936 3936
 dipset121 said:
dumbass question is he hurt in real life yes or no?? yes right isnt he out for the season cuz he tore his acl if thats the case then yeah u go into the season without him make a trade or sign someboby u still got asante and the other dude thats like a 80 too...you not on my schedule so I could care less but every team got injured players adjust to it
1. So you want to penalize somebody because EA made us wait on the rosters and now one of his best players is on IR because he got hurt during that time period?

2. Not every teams has injuries, take a look through the injury report in CC, only a few teams are missing key players when they haven't even played a snap in their CC.

3. The expression is "I couldn't care less" not "I could care less".
 6 years ago '04        #412
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$19,923 | Props total: 3693 3693
All he should have to do is take injuries off and then put them back on again.. we had a similar situation in my other league that started up a few weeks ago.. the guy didnt turn off injuries during the sim of preseason and a bunch of guys lost people for the year and he turned it off and on and it cleared everything.

I don't think its fair for me to have Peters and Patterson and someone doesn't have Grimes.
 6 years ago '07        #413
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$2,267 | Props total: 20 20
 Stupendamatic said:
1. So you want to penalize somebody because EA made us wait on the rosters and now one of his best players is on IR because he got hurt during that time period?

2. Not every teams has injuries, take a look through the injury report in CC, only a few teams are missing key players when they haven't even played a snap in their CC.

3. The expression is "I couldn't care less" not "I could care less".
I honestly don't care its just weird that you are the only one complaining and your team initial had 3 star corners it kinda doesnt make any damn sense to me talk to the man in charge
 6 years ago '05        #414
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$18,758 | Props total: 3936 3936
 notoriousthugzz said:
All he should have to do is take injuries off and then put them back on again.. we had a similar situation in my other league that started up a few weeks ago.. the guy didnt turn off injuries during the sim of preseason and a bunch of guys lost people for the year and he turned it off and on and it cleared everything.

I don't think its fair for me to have Peters and Patterson and someone doesn't have Grimes.

Some I believe are sim injuries others are real life injuries, like T Suggs is out 22 weeks and Terrell Thomas is out with his ACL tear but then like you said Peters is available and healthy. Makes no sense how that is like that.

Just finished up my game and accelerated clock is broken. The game took about an hour and a half if not more.


 dipset121 said:
I honestly don't care its just weird that you are the only one complaining and your team initial had 3 star corners it kinda doesnt make any damn sense to me talk to the man in charge
Maybe I'm the only one who noticed and pointed it out?

Also I'm the Saints not the Falcons.
 6 years ago '06        #415
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$1,252 | Props total: 186 186
Yo Cowboys msg me to set up our game. GT - Robbbbr (Giants) Preferably Sat 630-930 pmest. Or Sunday morning before football. Or right now im about to hop on.
 6 years ago '04        #416
shortz 42 heat pts42
space
space
space
$6,936 | Props total: 2123 2123
I'm the raiders lookin t.o make sum trades for a cb or lb Carson p is on the block
 6 years ago '05        #417
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
in as the pats, Titans hmu when you're ready
 6 years ago '04        #418
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,803 | Props total: 191 191
 dehdeh23 said:
Yo Cowboys msg me to set up our game. GT - Robbbbr (Giants) Preferably Sat 630-930 pmest. Or Sunday morning before football. Or right now im about to hop on.
if you on now we can do it im about to get on
 6 years ago '06        #419
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$1,252 | Props total: 186 186
 YngSwift said:
if you on now we can do it im about to get on
Not on right now. You goin to be around at 6-9pm est today?
 6 years ago '04        #420
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$19,923 | Props total: 3693 3693
 Stupendamatic said:
Some I believe are sim injuries others are real life injuries, like T Suggs is out 22 weeks and Terrell Thomas is out with his ACL tear but then like you said Peters is available and healthy. Makes no sense how that is like that.

Just finished up my game and accelerated clock is broken. The game took about an hour and a half if not more.




Maybe I'm the only one who noticed and pointed it out?

Also I'm the Saints not the Falcons.
I dunno what the deal is with the injuries, but like I said, in my other league he turned them off and on real quick and it reset EVERYTHING. No team had ANY injuries, preroster update or not.

Also the accel clock isnt broken, but for some reason these EA douchebags decided that when you play against a human the accel clock doesnt come on, only against CPU. Not sure what the mins are set, but it should be 6 imo with no accel clock.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
I will marry this woman for real.
132 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
36 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
14 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
185 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
R.I.P. Essential Phone
14 comments
1 day ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy