Official Madden 13 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
131 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #401
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,622 | Props total: 13687 13687
 shortz said:
heeeeellll yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

how are u gona do free agency weaz
What do you mean how? Free agency is just like offline franchise. The game won't let you sign people if you don't have space. If you want to f*ck yourself in the future and sign every one the game lets you, go right ahead. Just know that the game itself enforces cap penalties for releasing/trading players, not me.
 5 years ago '04        #402
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,608 | Props total: 1509 1509
nah i mean are u gonna do a draft of the free agents ..who ever had the worst record gets first pick n yadda yadda or first come first serve
 5 years ago '04        #403
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,444 | Props total: 6038 6038
leggo
 5 years ago '05        #404
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3353 3353
Weaz we've got a problem, you left pre-existing injuries on
 5 years ago '04        #405
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,444 | Props total: 6038 6038
aye switch me to the falcons if u can since i see em open bra
 5 years ago '04        #406
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
i joined.
 5 years ago '07        #407
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 15 15
 Stupendamatic said:
Weaz we've got a problem, you left pre-existing injuries on
they should be on....you will have whoever you missing year 2
 5 years ago '05        #408
space
space
 dipset121 said:
they should be on....you will have whoever you missing year 2
No fu*k outta here, you think it's fair the falcons user should go into the season w/o his best CB?

If a player gets injured during a game so be it but taking away players before you even play is unfair.

Also weaz something else, Martellus Bennett who is the Giants TE is in the FA pool and Delani Walker who is the TE for the 49ers is on the Giants for some reason.

Edit: It seems when you advanced the preseason the CPU made a bunch of cuts and signings of mid level guys that messed up some team's roster.

Last edited by Stupendamatic; 09-14-2012 at 09:18 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #409
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
did madden fix the accel. clock for leagues yet?
 5 years ago '07        #410
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:
No fu*k outta here, you think it's fair the falcons user should go into the season w/o his best CB?

If a player gets injured during a game so be it but taking away players before you even play is unfair.

Also weaz something else, Martellus Bennett who is the Giants TE is in the FA pool and Delani Walker who is the TE for the 49ers is on the Giants for some reason.

Edit: It seems when you advanced the preseason the CPU made a bunch of cuts and signings of mid level guys that messed up some team's roster.
dumbass question is he hurt in real life yes or no?? yes right isnt he out for the season cuz he tore his acl if thats the case then yeah u go into the season without him make a trade or sign someboby u still got asante and the other dude thats like a 80 too...you not on my schedule so I could care less but every team got injured players adjust to it
 5 years ago '05        #411
space
space
 dipset121 said:
dumbass question is he hurt in real life yes or no?? yes right isnt he out for the season cuz he tore his acl if thats the case then yeah u go into the season without him make a trade or sign someboby u still got asante and the other dude thats like a 80 too...you not on my schedule so I could care less but every team got injured players adjust to it
1. So you want to penalize somebody because EA made us wait on the rosters and now one of his best players is on IR because he got hurt during that time period?

2. Not every teams has injuries, take a look through the injury report in CC, only a few teams are missing key players when they haven't even played a snap in their CC.

3. The expression is "I couldn't care less" not "I could care less".
 5 years ago '04        #412
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,832 | Props total: 1988 1988
All he should have to do is take injuries off and then put them back on again.. we had a similar situation in my other league that started up a few weeks ago.. the guy didnt turn off injuries during the sim of preseason and a bunch of guys lost people for the year and he turned it off and on and it cleared everything.

I don't think its fair for me to have Peters and Patterson and someone doesn't have Grimes.
 5 years ago '07        #413
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:
1. So you want to penalize somebody because EA made us wait on the rosters and now one of his best players is on IR because he got hurt during that time period?

2. Not every teams has injuries, take a look through the injury report in CC, only a few teams are missing key players when they haven't even played a snap in their CC.

3. The expression is "I couldn't care less" not "I could care less".
I honestly don't care its just weird that you are the only one complaining and your team initial had 3 star corners it kinda doesnt make any damn sense to me talk to the man in charge
 5 years ago '05        #414
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
All he should have to do is take injuries off and then put them back on again.. we had a similar situation in my other league that started up a few weeks ago.. the guy didnt turn off injuries during the sim of preseason and a bunch of guys lost people for the year and he turned it off and on and it cleared everything.

I don't think its fair for me to have Peters and Patterson and someone doesn't have Grimes.

Some I believe are sim injuries others are real life injuries, like T Suggs is out 22 weeks and Terrell Thomas is out with his ACL tear but then like you said Peters is available and healthy. Makes no sense how that is like that.

Just finished up my game and accelerated clock is broken. The game took about an hour and a half if not more.

dipset121 said:
I honestly don't care its just weird that you are the only one complaining and your team initial had 3 star corners it kinda doesnt make any damn sense to me talk to the man in charge
Maybe I'm the only one who noticed and pointed it out?

Also I'm the Saints not the Falcons.
 5 years ago '06        #415
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
Yo Cowboys msg me to set up our game. GT - Robbbbr (Giants) Preferably Sat 630-930 pmest. Or Sunday morning before football. Or right now im about to hop on.
 5 years ago '04        #416
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,608 | Props total: 1509 1509
I'm the raiders lookin t.o make sum trades for a cb or lb Carson p is on the block
 5 years ago '05        #417
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
in as the pats, Titans hmu when you're ready
 5 years ago '04        #418
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,767 | Props total: 156 156
 dehdeh23 said:
Yo Cowboys msg me to set up our game. GT - Robbbbr (Giants) Preferably Sat 630-930 pmest. Or Sunday morning before football. Or right now im about to hop on.
if you on now we can do it im about to get on
 5 years ago '06        #419
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
 YngSwift said:
if you on now we can do it im about to get on
Not on right now. You goin to be around at 6-9pm est today?
 5 years ago '04        #420
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,832 | Props total: 1988 1988
 Stupendamatic said:
Some I believe are sim injuries others are real life injuries, like T Suggs is out 22 weeks and Terrell Thomas is out with his ACL tear but then like you said Peters is available and healthy. Makes no sense how that is like that.

Just finished up my game and accelerated clock is broken. The game took about an hour and a half if not more.

Maybe I'm the only one who noticed and pointed it out?

Also I'm the Saints not the Falcons.
I dunno what the deal is with the injuries, but like I said, in my other league he turned them off and on real quick and it reset EVERYTHING. No team had ANY injuries, preroster update or not.

Also the accel clock isnt broken, but for some reason these EA douchebags decided that when you play against a human the accel clock doesnt come on, only against CPU. Not sure what the mins are set, but it should be 6 imo with no accel clock.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
23 hours ago