2 Chainz-Based On A T.R.U. Story(Album Discussion Thread)

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-09-2012, 08:51 PM         #361
ballislife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Did the whip test today made it so much better then it already is. Tuesday can't come soon enough
 08-09-2012, 08:52 PM         #362
ballislife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 certifiedplaya1 said:
am i the only n*gga thats fu*kn wit nikki verse?!
That whole song is tuff. That 2 chainz part where he was singing mr telephone man tho
 5 years ago '09        #363
59fifty 
space
space
$22,714 | Props total: 10159 10159
sh*t was sooooo awful...smh...his flow was even wack n datz da best thing bout 2chainz
 08-09-2012, 09:26 PM         #364
ballislife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k y'all snapping a.ss poetry listening n*ggas expect this to be lyricism delight? You need this type of music for the whip and the club/parties which I'm sure y'all n*ggas dont go to. If its trash to y'all then keep listening to that boring a.ss music
 5 years ago '04        #365
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
 ballislife said:
fu*k y'all snapping a.ss poetry listening n*ggas expect this to be lyricism delight? You need this type of music for the whip and the club/parties which I'm sure y'all n*ggas dont go to. If its trash to y'all then keep listening to that boring a.ss music
depends on who is in the car and what type of party or club youre going to at the time.

but youre probably a one dimensional minded n*gga that only goes to block parties and clubs that u can wear your creased white tee to and the only dress code restriction is no bandanna's/flags. which is perfect for you and your three homeboys riding 4 deep in a car with a 1/4 of gas in it and nobody wants to pitch in because yall saving it for the the bottle of rozay yall finna front with all nite cause yall some real and live n*ggas who listen to 2chainz and that automatically makes you gangsta.

or am i just making a dumb a.ss a.ssumption like you did
 08-09-2012, 09:43 PM         #366
ballislife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThatDude0824 said:
You mean ghetto clubs

Cuz nice clubs, which I'm sure you don't go, won't play this sh*t only reason no lie gets so much play is cuz of drake 90% of the Time I hear it song cuts off after drake verse

Is like a step up from trash, raps litter... But to say we need this .... Too many dumb n*ggas running the streets already bro
Idk I use to listen to that conscious hip hop but now I just be on that trap/ignorant music. Ive actually cut n*ggas off who talked bad about this music . I just like gettin wasted and listening to some hard a.ss hood sh*t. I been to a couple nice clubs but it's not my environment I'm so use to ratchetness I feel uncomfortable and always on guard and paranoid but that's a different story. Ill just have to respect your opinion.
 5 years ago '09        #367
59fifty 
space
space
$22,714 | Props total: 10159 10159
 ballislife said:
fu*k u n*gga...tru religion was dope...im not expectin a kweli verse fr tity but a n*gga gotta have some skill n these r da worst barz ive eva heard fr 2chainz...production was weak,flow/delivery was wack on dis sh*t
 08-09-2012, 09:46 PM         #368
ballislife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DSOM said:
depends on who is in the car and what type of party or club youre going to at the time.

but youre probably a one dimensional minded n*gga that only goes to block parties and clubs that u can wear your creased white tee to and the only dress code restriction is no bandanna's/flags. which is perfect for you and your three homeboys riding 4 deep in a car with a 1/4 of gas in it and nobody wants to pitch in because yall saving it for the the bottle of rozay yall finna front with all nite cause yall some real and live n*ggas who listen to 2chainz and that automatically makes you gangsta.

or am i just making a dumb a.ss a.ssumption like you did
Trust me you got it twisted white people listen to waka and 2 chainz. They actually to mosh to that sh*t so stop it with the stereotypes. Music don't make nobody gangsta just like a gun dot make you gangsta.
 5 years ago '04        #369
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
 ballislife said:
Trust me you got it twisted white people listen to waka and 2 chainz. They actually to mosh to that sh*t so stop it with the stereotypes. Music don't make nobody gangsta just like a gun dot make you gangsta.
but listening to lyrical music makes you boring or is boring music?
 08-09-2012, 09:55 PM         #370
ballislife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DSOM said:
but listening to lyrical music makes you boring or is boring music?
sh*t don't make you boring it's just the "preachy" lyrics with a monotonous voice with a tiring beat can make you bored. But lyricisim don't have to mean that because em whos a great lyricist isn't my type of music Id rather listen to biggie, big l, the chronic. Basically that hood sh*t

Last edited by ballislife; 08-09-2012 at 09:58 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #371
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
 ballislife said:
sh*t don't make you boring it's just the "preachy" lyrics with a monotonous voice with a tiring beat can make you bored. But lyricisim don't have to mean that because em whos a great lyricist isn't my type of music Id rather listen to biggie, big l, the chronic. Basically that hood sh*t
all i can say is if thats your twist, then stay in your box and your loss for not being more open minded.
 08-09-2012, 10:01 PM         #372
ballislife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 59fifty said:
fu*k u n*gga...tru religion was dope...im not expectin a kweli verse fr tity but a n*gga gotta have some skill n these r da worst barz ive eva heard fr 2chainz...production was weak,flow/delivery was wack on dis sh*t
Man I ain't gonna argue with you because you actually listen to 2 chainz. If you don't like the album cool you got plenty of tittyboy mixtapes to dabble in.
 08-09-2012, 10:02 PM         #373
ballislife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DSOM said:
all i can say is if thats your twist, then stay in your box and your loss for not being more open minded.
If you don't mind send me some of ya fav songs I'll give
a listen and give you a honest thought to them.
 08-09-2012, 11:01 PM         #374
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im songs deep, this sh*t suck
 5 years ago '04        #375
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,925 | Props total: 4285 4285
It got old after the first 4 or 5 songs...like its seriously becomes the same song over and over.
 5 years ago '07        #376
Dat_BK_Nicca 49 heat pts49
space
space
$8,220 | Props total: 794 794
did this leak yet
 5 years ago '05        #377
wmsproductions 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$587 | Props total: 24 24
Album is dope
 5 years ago '11        #378
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 ThatDude0824 said:
You mean ghetto clubs

Cuz nice clubs, which I'm sure you don't go, won't play this sh*t only reason no lie gets so much play is cuz of drake 90% of the Time I hear it song cuts off after drake verse

Is like a step up from trash, raps litter... But to say we need this .... Too many dumb n*ggas running the streets already bro

08-10-2012, 12:11 AM         #379
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dat_BK_Nicca said:
did this leak yet
 08-10-2012, 12:12 AM         #380
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyways, i love it....

the "in town" song is something im def gonna fu*k some hoes too.. i got a few in different cities and states that i usually know i can fu*k when im in town...

thank u 2chainz for the classic
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
341 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy