2 Chainz-Based On A T.R.U. Story(Album Discussion Thread)

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
96 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-09-2012, 11:37 AM         #301
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
i mean you're implying that people's opinion hold weight no here no? im not even saying a lot, but you're saying that you take people opinions more serious than you take others.

and as i said i weigh everyone's opinion with the same amount of levity...none
U digging in too deep ab sh*t that doesnt matter to u bra

If not a single person on here opinions matters at all to u then good for u, congrats to u but as for me SOME n*ggas comments/debates make more sense than others. Hopefully u understand that a lil more
 5 years ago '05        #302
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
 Walkerboy86 said:
U digging in too deep ab sh*t that doesnt matter to u bra

If not a single person on here opinions matters at all to u then good for u, congrats to u but as for me SOME n*ggas comments/debates make more sense than others. Hopefully u understand that a lil more
im not digging too deep into anything homie, its actually the other way around. you can think whatever you want about what anyone says on here, what you eat dont make me sh*t...so to each his own. i was just giving my perspective on the same subject, the only people i take serious on here are the people i actually know and have known for years off the site. and stop acting like i dont understand when im reiterating the same things that you're saying

i said...

you're saying that you take people opinions more serious than you take others.
then you say...

congrats to u but as for me SOME n*ggas comments/debates make more sense than others.
and then say hopefully i understand , come on son
 5 years ago '04        #303
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,723 | Props total: 11443 11443
Halfway in. Dope Peddler is only song i Couldn't listen to through the whole way.
 08-09-2012, 11:59 AM         #304
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
im not digging too deep into anything homie, its actually the other way around. you can think whatever you want about what anyone says on here, what you eat dont make me sh*t...so to each his own. i was just giving my perspective on the same subject, the only people i take serious on here are the people i actually know and have known for years off the site. and stop acting like i dont understand when im reiterating the same things that you're saying

i said...

then you say...

and then say hopefully i understand , come on son
Bra u acting like a damn clown over my opinion about how i feel ab other peoples' opinion right now

N u dnt think thats diggin in too deep?

If i saw sb say some sh*t like this for an ex: soulja boy has a better discography than tupac. some outlandish sh*t like that, whether that person cares or not, i wouldnt give two fu*ks ab anything that person had to say about anything music related.
 5 years ago '05        #305
space
space
 Walkerboy86 said:
Bra u acting like a damn clown over my opinion about how i feel ab other peoples' opinion right now

N u dnt think thats diggin in too deep?

If i saw sb say some sh*t like this for an ex: soulja boy has a better discography than tupac. some outlandish sh*t like that, whether that person cares or not, i wouldnt give two fu*ks ab anything that person had to say about anything music related.
homie it seems like your reading skills arent that high so let me repost this and make it a little bigger so maybe you'll see it better

StateProperty88 said:
im not digging too deep into anything homie, its actually the other way around. you can think whatever you want about what anyone says on here, what you eat dont make me sh*t...so to each his own.
its really this simple
 08-09-2012, 12:10 PM         #306
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
homie it seems like your reading skills arent that high so let me repost this and make it a little bigger so maybe you'll see it better

its really this simple
Bra it seems like your reading skills arent that high. See how easy it is to type that same sh*t. Its meaningless to me. N by the way thats an opinion i couldnt give two fu*ks about.

U reposting sh*t u said like i ever gave a fu*k about how u felt. Seem like u shld be doin some more with yoself instead of trying to force me care ab how u feel bra
 5 years ago '05        #307
space
space
 Walkerboy86 said:
Bra it seems like your reading skills arent that high. See how easy it is to type that same sh*t. Its meaningless to me. N by the way thats an opinion i couldnt give two fu*ks about.

U reposting sh*t u said like i ever gave a fu*k about how u felt. Seem like u shld be doin some more with yoself instead of trying to force me care ab how u feel bra
doing more with myself , im in my office at work doing what the fu*k i want, what are YOU DOING?

and i'm reposting because you cant read so i'm trying help you out.

you say i don't understand what you're saying, and we using the same exact words

you say i'm whilin over your opinion when i said say what you want to say and to each his own

i'm just trying to give you a better grasp of the english language because i don't know you well enough to send you hooked on phonics
 5 years ago '12        #308
Escargot LL 2 heat pts
space
space
$935 | Props total: 9 9
this album is extremely solid... even TRURealigion had skippable tracks... but its great all the way around... 2Chainz definitely turned up on this
 08-09-2012, 12:25 PM         #309
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
doing more with myself , im in my office at work doing what the fu*k i want, what are YOU DOING?

and i'm reposting because you cant read so i'm trying help you out.

you say i don't understand what you're saying, and we using the same exact words

you say i'm whilin over your opinion when i said say what you want to say and to each his own

i'm just trying to give you a better grasp of the english language because i don't know you well enough to send you hooked on phonics
For someone that doesnt take anyone's opinion serious on here besides the peeps u know, u sure as hell are wasting ur precious time typing paragraph after paragraph trying to force to me feel the same u feel ab sh*t. Seem like u shld concentrate on ur office work more bra.

Go back and take a look at ur first response and ask urself why would i as in me, myself, walkerboy86, give a fu*k about how u feel ab the way i feel. As simple as that

Oh and i was trying to make another hot a.ss beatwhile doing what the fu*k i want as always. Enjoy ur boring a.ss office job bra
 5 years ago '05        #310
space
space
 Walkerboy86 said:
For someone that doesnt take anyone's opinion serious on here besides the peeps u know, u sure as hell are wasting ur precious time typing paragraph after paragraph trying to force to me feel the same u feel ab sh*t. Seem like u shld concentrate on ur office work more bra.

Go back and take a look at ur first response and ask urself why would i as in me, myself, walkerboy86, give a fu*k about how u feel ab the way i feel. As simple as that

Oh and i was trying to make another hot a.ss beatwhile doing what the fu*k i want as always. Enjoy ur boring a.ss office job bra
hot a.ss beat sound like another n*gga trying to make it, but never will...but hey at least one of us is at work

your brain can't comprehend words, so i doubt that its capable of multitasking. but that's what we do over here homie. you have heard that word before right...multitasking? doing more than one task at once. sound familar? a little bit?

it doesnt get much funnier than this post since it shows how you really can't read

StateProperty88 said:
the FACT still remains though, i dont take anything/anyone serious on this site, and i expect the same for others in regards to myself.
maybe you need to stop making wack beats, and start reading a good book
 5 years ago '05        #311
space
space
 ballergenetics said:
inb4statepropsayswhathisjobis&howmuchhemakes
correction on what i said when i just propped you. wont reveal the salary, but ive said several times on here what i do so i cant take that back
 08-09-2012, 12:43 PM         #312
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
people's opinion matter on here to you? ive never thought like that , none of yall n*ggas opinions matter to me
Were in a discussion thread, u know, reading the reviews for this album right

people's opinion matter on here to you was ur question to me

u carried on with "ive never thought like that". while im reading that response im thinkn why the hell is he telling me this, why would i give a fu*k ab how he's ever thought

"none of yall n*ggas opinions matter to me" was ur last response. Once again while im reading that response im thinkn why the hell is he telling me this, why would i give a fu*k ab my opinion or anybody elses mattering to him.......who the fu*k is this guy is what im asking myself

This is how it went bra
 5 years ago '05        #313
space
space
 Walkerboy86 said:
Were in a discussion thread, u know, reading the reviews for this album right

people's opinion matter on here to you was ur question to me

u carried on with "ive never thought like that". while im reading that response im thinkn why the hell is he telling me this, why would i give a fu*k ab how he's ever thought

"none of yall n*ggas opinions matter to me" was ur last response. Once again while im reading that response im thinkn why the hell is he telling me this, why would i give a fu*k ab my opinion or anybody elses mattering to him.......who the fu*k is this guy is what im asking myself

This is how it went bra

i dont give a fu*k about your illiterate thought process

who the fu*k am i, a guy on the computer dummy, who are you, a guy on a computer...that can't read

that's how IT IS mr. hot beat maker
 5 years ago '05        #314
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,954 | Props total: 1458 1458
Pretty good production, this man is fu*king terrible on the mic though To the point it's starting to annoy me.. waste of good beats.
 5 years ago '05        #315
space
space
 ballergenetics said:
Hahah sa'll good man. I just noticed this slowly turning into a pissing contest, so I figured you'd go there. What do you do though ? I've never saw you mention it.
marketing and social media coordinator (edit: which is why im on the internet now ) for a weight management company. walker was right about something, it can get boring, because i interview doctors often and it tends to be a fu*king snooze fest.
 08-09-2012, 12:51 PM         #316
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
hot a.ss beat sound like another n*gga trying to make it, but never will...but hey at least one of us is at work

your brain can't comprehend words, so i doubt that its capable of multitasking. but that's what we do over here homie. you have heard that word before right...multitasking? doing more than one task at once. sound familar? a little bit?

it doesnt get much funnier than this post since it shows how you really can't read

maybe you need to stop making wack beats, and start reading a good book
Like i said bra concentrate on ur work bra and stop making statemants about sh*t u know nothing about. When u say whack beats, u need proof of how my beats that uve never heard are whack dumb a.ss. Another producer trying tp make it? U dont know me so how u know i havent made it yet, oh i guess because im on boxden. Ur job must be boring as fu*k like said though since ur on here for entertainment

n*ggas be dishing out opinions with some of the corniest jokes included and think after they what say then thats what it is. Sorry my reading skills doesnt meet ur requirements bra
 5 years ago '04        #317
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9601 9601
wtf are you all going on about? im trying to see if the CD is hot and all i see are you n*ggas going back and forth
 5 years ago '12        #318
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,735 | Props total: 605 605
LOL@ this argument
 5 years ago '05        #319
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,954 | Props total: 1458 1458
Jesus Christ this man is really, really fu*king terrible In every sense of the word. Production 7,5/10, lyrics 2,5/10.
 08-09-2012, 12:57 PM         #320
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ErnieB said:
wtf are you all going on about? im trying to see if the CD is hot and all i see are you n*ggas going back and forth
My point exactly. n*ggas reading reviews on the album and ya mans coming in talkn ab sh*t nb cares about
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
85 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago