Damn!! Is all I can say
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #61
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
Aaliyah's family has never ever supported any posthumous release, including "I miss you" and "I care 4u". Aaliyah's immediate family doesn't have control of her catalog, her uncle, Barry Hankerson (the one that hooked her up with R. Kelly) controls something like 75-80% of it. I don't think he's ever truly respected the wishes of her parents & brother because it sounds like he sold those tracks.

There's also a possibility that he somehow grabbed it through Static Major's estate. The track sounds like it's from the sessions she had with him for her last album. Folks have always said that he had a stack of tracks from those sessions that he kept for himself, it may be those.

Either way, drake's a weird dude.
 5 years ago '08        #62
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
how the fu*k you go against a dead persons family's wishes? like really? how big of a ego and f*ggot do you gotta be to do some sh*t like that?

the last droplet of respect I had for Drake (the same droplet of respect I have for all human beings on this planet) was lost after this...smfh
 5 years ago '06        #63
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,560 | Props total: 2690 2690
If they want the project hot...leave it in Drakes hands...

They can get a feature tho...
 5 years ago '05        #64
autoraptronix 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,526 | Props total: 291 291
 El Fuerte said:
how the fu*k you go against a dead persons family's wishes? like really? how big of a ego and f*ggot do you gotta be to do some sh*t like that?

the last droplet of respect I had for Drake (the same droplet of respect I have for all human beings on this planet) was lost after this...smfh
No "official support" means they weren't consulted....sounds like they're hoping he reaches out to them. Producers usually consult with the people that control the catalog and rights...
 5 years ago '08        #65
macthorough 32 heat pts32
space
space
$870 | Props total: 366 366
def missy on the some tracks

im not against drake prod the album but i hope timbo, dre, and pharrell get some a dat action . . .
also c breezy and dream get their licks in too. . . i wouldn't mind ciara and cassie on a few tracks. . . i know cassie is wak but maybe they can use her as a body double. . .

I hope lil wayne, DMX and Jay Z are no where near this albumn. . .

RIP aaliyah. . . we missing you
 08-07-2012, 09:07 AM         #66
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DSOM said:
drakes response:
not a single fu*k was given that day
Every action has a reaction, dude gone keep it up and his sales will fall dramatically.....then it will click
 5 years ago '04        #67
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,096 | Props total: 3923 3923
aaliyah folks on broke mode and with drake being everywhere they like fu*k it let him do it.. at least we know he gonna sell.. but the problem is, and this is how i know the family is broke as sh*t, the n*gga is stalking your dead a.ss daughter.. he got a tat of your daughter on his arm and says how he loves her.. but at the end of the day.... they should be like
[pic - click to view]

but instead they like drake about to hit us like
[pic - click to view]

fu*king cole world
 5 years ago '07        #68
zynnlahh 
space
space
space
$1,876 | Props total: 826 826
 tonystarks21 said:
WAIT fu*k TIM AND MISSY CUS IF THEY REALLY WANTED TO DO AN AALIYAH PROJECT THEY WOULD HAVE DONE IT ALREADY, smh

half of those aaliyah "fans" who are crying on twitter were born after she passed away fu*king idiots
wtf?!? Stans I tell ya smh...

Well, hey I grew up around back in the day when she was poppin' in the 90s. Word Up! posters in my elementary school locker and everything...
have u ever thought that maybe they (timbo,etc) just wanted to let baby girl just rest in peace??
Some things in life should be left untouched... But to go head and make a new LP without the ones that new her best and knew how to make her sound work??
Drakes a talented dude but a Timbo x Missy, throw in some Danja aaannd maybe even throw in some timberlake (say what u want about the kid but him n timbo make certified bangers) and there u have it a contemporary quality Aaliyah album.

Last edited by zynnlahh; 08-07-2012 at 09:30 AM..
 08-07-2012, 10:10 AM         #69
escay_muzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tonystarks21 said:
WAIT fu*k TIM AND MISSY CUS IF THEY REALLY WANTED TO DO AN AALIYAH PROJECT THEY WOULD HAVE DONE IT ALREADY, smh

half of those aaliyah "fans" who are crying on twitter were born after she passed away fu*king idiots
YEA TELL ALL THEM n*ggaS INLCUDING MISSY AND TIMBO TO SIT THE fu*k DOWN AND SHUT UP...its been a decade since she passed away and now these n*ggas wanna argue about who can do the aaliyah record???!?!?! fu*k outta here!!! Why didnt timbos bi*chass finish the record after she passed away...and fu*k drake! simp a.ss n*gga...
 5 years ago '04        #70
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 ruff said:
Just because that ol gorilla throws up dirt doesn't mean anyone should heed to whatever he says.

I'm glad Tim isn't involved. When is the last time his name has been attached something remotely hot? I don't know why people insist on having people who actually knew her be involved solely for nostalgic reasons. If anything, Danja Handz was the only thing keeping Tim's name relevant.
truth. tims been done for a while now
 08-07-2012, 10:30 AM         #71
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 haterade2885 said:
truth. tims been done for a while now
Nostalgia is one thing, but the chemistry is what people are referring too. It has nothing to do with the old times........people respect the creativity and innovation that those 2 had.......and feel only TIm or Missy should be the ones to put out her music, up to the quality it was when she passed.

That bullsh*t track is garbage......what was the point of it?
 08-07-2012, 10:42 AM         #72
adadfalife607 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo for real fu*k timbaland and fu*k missy elliot..i rather hear a new perspective on an aaliyah album..u cant say that new "enuf said" record doesnt go hard..funny that u hear no rumors of this album until drake says somethin..then timbo and missy want in...
 08-07-2012, 10:45 AM         #73
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont like the idea of Mr degrassi high having any control on this either.... either just let it be or as many others said let Missy and timbo take care of production and what not.
 08-07-2012, 10:46 AM         #74
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adadfalife607 said:
yo for real fu*k timbaland and fu*k missy elliot..i rather hear a new perspective on an aaliyah album..u cant say that new "enuf said" record doesnt go hard..funny that u hear no rumors of this album until drake says somethin..then timbo and missy want in...
Tim commented on this months ago on the Breakfast Club, his comments are just being reqouted, and I listened to the track.....its hot garbage.....I think your ears are full of Drakes c*m and you cant hear how sh*tty the quality of the song really is.
 08-07-2012, 11:37 AM         #75
Lo 546 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3stacks said:
Kinda mad she said DMX in that first tweet. I dont even want to hear X barkin near a Aaliyah record.

08-07-2012, 11:41 AM         #76
K PeeZy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at the last one tho
 5 years ago '06        #77
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,467 | Props total: 2652 2652
 ImInHerMouth said:
Let Drake do it. They picked him cause he's one of the only people making anything close to what most consider real R&B. And the first chick is a d!ckhead. DMX shouldn't even be in charge of his own life, let alone an Aaliyah project.
k!ll yourself... if drake is the closest thing to real r&b then insane clown posse is the only thing close to what most consider real hip hop

5 years ago '04        #78
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
$5,412 | Props total: 522 522
 tonystarks21 said:

i agree with the first part.. but the second part makes no sense.. unless all of those ppl are like 11 years old
 5 years ago '06        #79
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,467 | Props total: 2652 2652
 adadfalife607 said:
Missy hasnt publicly said sh*t about it and timb was talking about the track drake did for the thank me later joint feat jeezy

and you must be a youngin if u say fu*k tim and fu*k missy... gtfo of here

its funny how n*ggaz read one lil rumor and become an expert of the situation
 08-07-2012, 01:02 PM         #80
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't hate on homie for taking the initiative to produce for someone he admires. However, his obsession is suspect.

Real question should be why hadn't Missy or Timbo been on this a long time ago? How about Dame or Jay since they have been romantically tied to her? Why catch feelings now after dropping the ball?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago