Aaliyah Fans Upset By Drake Helming Project, Lash Out On Twitter

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
187 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
194 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
24 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #1
8025 pageviews
103 comments

Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,186 | Props total: 480 480
Aaliyah Fans Upset By Drake Helming Project, Lash Out On Twitter

The single, called “Enough Said,” was produced by Drake’s producer, Noah “40″ Shebib, who is also said to have leaked the record. The project is being helmed by Drake and 40, and has allegedly received the blessing from Aaliyah’s estate.
Unfortunately for Drake, many hardcore Aaliyha fans believe that Timbaland and Missy should be helming the project, not him. Check out some of the backlash the record is receiving on Twitter:

[pic - click to view]

Wow, that last tweet was pretty funny, and probably true! So, how do Timbaland and Missy feel about Drake producing the project? Check out what Timbo recently told Power 105.1 below:

Timbaland
“I know they trying to drop some Aaliyah records, but if he do it, it should be with me and Missy. The proper way for him to do that would be for me, him and Missy to be all on the record. But to put it on his record, would just not be right.”
It looks like Drake is going full steam ahead with the project, without the help of Timbaland or Missy. What do you think about that?

[pic - click to view]

Hip-Hop Rumors: Aaliyah Fans Upset By Drake Helming Project, Lash Out On Twitter | AllHipHop.com

103 comments for "Aaliyah Fans Upset By Drake Helming Project, Lash Out On Twitter"

5 years ago '12        #2
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,683 | Props total: 188 188
Anytime timberland WANTS to be involved in a project, let him. He has 20 plus years experience, and one hell of a track record. Not to mention that was his artist. Drake did the first record and it sounded like a mixtape single. It wasn't structured like a song and only had one verse. Get timbo in there and let him do his thing, thats a no brainer..
 5 years ago '06        #3
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,356 | Props total: 835 835
drake need to pass this project off to timbo
 5 years ago '10        #4
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8489 8489
the last tweet
 5 years ago '04        #5
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
 Taste Maker said:
Anytime timberland WANTS to be involved in a project, let him. He has 20 plus years experience, and one hell of a track record. Not to mention that was his artist. Drake did the first record and it sounded like a mixtape single. It wasn't structured like a song and only had one verse. Get timbo in there and let him do his thing, thats a no brainer..
Just because that ol gorilla throws up dirt doesn't mean anyone should heed to whatever he says.

I'm glad Tim isn't involved. When is the last time his name has been attached something remotely hot? I don't know why people insist on having people who actually knew her be involved solely for nostalgic reasons. If anything, Danja Handz was the only thing keeping Tim's name relevant.
 5 years ago '09        #6
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,149 | Props total: 472 472
I wasn't feeling it at all.
 5 years ago '04        #7
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
drakes response:
not a single fu*k was given that day
 5 years ago '04        #8
Amaniello 1 heat pts
space
space
$329 | Props total: 1 1
Even Eminem produced a Pac album ... but nobody say nothing

5 years ago '11        #9
UrbanGAAWD 209 heat pts209
space
space
$7,295 | Props total: 1071 1071
fu*k Drake for doing Aaliyah's album....let Timbo and Missy do it with features from DMX and Ginuwine...hell even throw Jayz or Diddy on there too since they were friends...anyone but drake...he's a diaster waiting to walk
 5 years ago '11        #10
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,071 | Props total: 514 514
this sh*t is weird. son got aaliyah tatted on him, now he making songs with her. that boy touched.
 5 years ago '05        #11
halfadash 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$1,863 | Props total: 656 656
 DSOM said:
drakes response:
not a single fu*k was given that day
^^

This n*gga been talking to Baby and Slim....they don school'd him on how to use other people's talent to make doe!
 5 years ago '09        #12
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,149 | Props total: 472 472
 Amaniello said:

That sh*t was a.ss too, and Em & Pac are two legends to me. It had a couple of bangers of course cuz its em and pac lol but overall it wasn't a good record to me.
 5 years ago '10        #13
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21120 21120
 Amaniello said:

5 years ago '11        #14
Sinamatik CFR 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,361 | Props total: 7792 7792
Drakeisha needs to pass over the exec duties to Timbo, Missy, and that n*gga Magoo...
 5 years ago '04        #15
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
 Amaniello said:

That was pre-Twitter though. As I recall, n*ggas on the AHH message boards were pissed.
 5 years ago '05        #16
autoraptronix 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,526 | Props total: 291 291
 jaycee said:
drake need to pass this project off to timbo
Timbo and missy wanted to do a project for her 10th anniversary. For whatever reason her fam did not give the go ahead. Its shocking they approved anything...they had her cds taken off the shelf.

Tim and missy should be involved tho. Drake us cool wit tim he wouldnt have a problem. Cant say that for the people behind the scenes.
 5 years ago '05        #17
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 Amaniello said:

that sh*t was garbage and pac fans could agree. except the white ones who love eminem wack a.ss in the first place.

[video - click to view]

>>>>> that eminem bull sh*t

and they could at least have left the aaliyah album for actual r&b producers not some stale a.ss pop rap a.ss producer. even if timbaland fell off he would have found the right co-producers for that sh*t, trust. fu*k timbaland at his worst is better than 40.
 5 years ago '08        #18
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
I'm not feeling what Tim and Missy spitting. Let the kid do wtf he wants to do.

They weren't trying to do that sh*t last year.
 5 years ago '11        #19
Orkin Man 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$130 | Props total: 3 3
What was the last hot track Timbaland made? He fell off years ago... plus, he only produced about 3 tracks on the last Aaliyah album, she was separating herself from Tim & Missy anyway. Not to say they shouldn't be involved, but if Aaliyah was still alive she'd more likely be working with Drake & 40 right now than Tim & Missy. This "Enough Said" jawn is pretty good minus Drake's part..
 5 years ago '05        #20
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 Orkin Man said:
What was the last hot track Timbaland made? He fell off years ago... plus, he only produced about 3 tracks on the last Aaliyah album, she was separating herself from Tim & Missy anyway. Not to say they shouldn't be involved, but if Aaliyah was still alive she'd more likely be working with Drake & 40 right now than Tim & Missy. This "Enough Said" jawn is pretty good minus Drake's part..
no she wasn't separating herself from timbo and missy. Static Major was just as close to Timbo and Missy and he still wrote everything on the project. It was a label disagreement and had nothing to do with personal conflict. 40 ain't no r&b producer why would it make more sense for her to be working with him? If anyone, I'd imagine, it'd be the-Dream/Tricky/LOS who I'd love to hear handling this project over Drake & 40. At least those guys still make R&B.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
205 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy