Rick Ross with 130k sold so far

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-06-2012, 08:26 PM         #161
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 X_WunderKind_X said:
Do Album sales mean anything anymore? with these 360 deals that's not where the money's at.
Album sales mean the most to the record labels because they make the most money off the record sales.

[video - click to view]

This video explains it all.

The artists don't overly care about record sales which is why they can release free Mixtape albums like Rich Forever and not give a damn.

The real money comes from shows, touring, features, and endorsements which is why Rozay has been on the Forbes list every year without a platinum album.

Wiz Khalifah made the Forbes list with $11 million and his album "Rolling Papers" never went platinum while Young Buck went platinum and is so broke that he owes the IRS money that his a.ssets can't even cover.

In this era it's about Chess not Checkers.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 08-06-2012 at 08:58 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #162
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 Graftedgenes said:
It's a suckers bet because you bet against the wrong dog.

You can look a Pit in his eyes and see if he gonna f!ght to the death and you can look in a Pit eyes and see if he got bi*ch in him and gonna lose your money.

If Ross don't outsell Jeezy I will put a picture of 50-Cent in my avi for a month!

Fiddy gotdamnitt!
You lost tho for not even understanding how the HDD percentages and numbers work tho
 08-06-2012, 08:33 PM         #163
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 norcal925 said:
Your post was about 1st week sales, same as my bet so ima ask again how was it a sucker's bet?

[video - click to view]

I would never bet against Rozay because he can't lose.

Any bet against Rozay right now is a suckers bet because he got the got the hot hand, of you in a dice game and somebody hit their point 5 times in a row you not gonna chunk down a benji if the point is a 6........you gonna wait until the point is a 4.

Most people don't know that Ross ran into a burning orphanage and saved 20 toddlers from death but you can hate if you want to or support a man that donates a large portion of his income to the homeless and hungry.

Go to ITunes brother and support a man on a mission to cure Cancer and eradicate poverty in 3rd world countries. Go now!

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 08-06-2012 at 08:59 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #164
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,257 | Props total: 17710 17710
 Graftedgenes said:
Album sales mean the most to the record labels because they make the most money off the record sales.

The artists don't overly care about record sales which is why they can release free Mixtape albums like Rich Forever and not give a damn.

The real money comes from shows, touring, features, and endorsements which is why Rozay has been on the Forbes list every year without a platinum album.

Wiz Khalifah made the Forbes list with $11 million and his album "Rolling Papers" never went platinum while Young Buck went platinum and is so broke that he owes the IRS money that his a.ssets can't even cover.

In this era it's about Chess not Checkers.
yeah that's what I was thinking, In a perfect world I would have some of the major artists come together in the industry start their own labels and bring all the talent so that they could cut out the current money hungry execs, and keep the genre going on their own terms, while giving the artists more creative freedom and better financial cuts of the brands they help build.
 08-06-2012, 08:35 PM         #165
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
half those were probably bought at the best buys his fat Azz was signing them at. album was trash just like most of his albums in the past 3 or 4 years.

but cant hate i guess he sold it
 5 years ago '11        #166
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,820 | Props total: 1225 1225
 Graftedgenes said:
I would never bet against Rozay because he can't lose.

Any bet against Rozay right now is a suckers bet because he got the got the hot hand, of you in a dice game and somebody hit their point 5 times in a row you not gonna chunk down a benji if the point is a 6........you gonna wait until the point is a 4.

Most people don't know that Ross ran into a burning orphanage and saved 20 toddlers from death but you can hate if you want to or support a man that donates a large portion of his income to the homeless and hungry.

Go to ITunes brother and support a man on a mission to cure Cancer and eradicate poverty in 3rd world countries. Go now!
My bet was for Ross to sell more 1st week.
 08-06-2012, 08:38 PM         #167
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
You lost tho for not even understanding how the HDD percentages and numbers work tho
Hush hog, I was interning at Sony back when your mother was still in pig-tails selling cootchie at Truck-stops.

[video - click to view]

Pre-orders, Amazon, store-sales and ITunes are 4 different animals and the tabulations can get greasy.

I'm just here to instigate feelings from people who have a vested interest in downplaying the success of my brother.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 08-06-2012 at 09:00 PM..
 08-06-2012, 08:41 PM         #168
Lannister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Hush hog, I was interning at Sony back when your mother was still in pig-tails selling cootchie at Truck-stops.

Pre-orders, Amazon, store-sales and ITunes are 4 different animals and the tabulations can get greasy.

I'm just here to instigate feelings from people who have a vested interest in downplaying the success of my brother.
 08-06-2012, 08:44 PM         #169
Phoenix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas selling under 150 ? You got to be kiiiiidiiiing.....
 08-06-2012, 08:45 PM         #170
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 X_WunderKind_X said:
yeah that's what I was thinking, In a perfect world I would have some of the major artists come together in the industry start their own labels and bring all the talent so that they could cut out the current money hungry execs, and keep the genre going on their own terms, while giving the artists more creative freedom and better financial cuts of the brands they help build.

[video - click to view]

We are headed in that direction and the labels are spooked.

The only thing they have on us is distribution channels and monarchy on radio but MMG has shown a model for in-house A&Rs, in-house Video/Visuals, & in-house Promotions which is why Lyor is kissing a.ss and and about to give Rozay an executive position at Warner before all these artists start taking this approach and start doing it independent using their formula as a model.

Sales are down and bootlegging is rampant and most artist ain't willing to get r*ped with these 360 deals so the industry is scrambling.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 08-06-2012 at 09:01 PM..
 08-06-2012, 08:48 PM         #171
Lannister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AuthenticMade said:
The fact that he doesnt realize you are agreeing with him is whats really making this so hilarious

He keeps talking down on you like you were betting AGAINST ROSS.

Hey dumbass, this guy was BETTING FOR Ross. You called his bet a suckers bet when he was hoping Ross would win

Stop being so full of whatever bullsh*t you're on and pay attention LMAOOOO
the man thinks he knows everything

Ronnie should ban his a.ss.
 5 years ago '11        #172
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 AuthenticMade said:
The fact that he doesnt realize you are agreeing with him is whats really making this so hilarious

He keeps talking down on you like you were betting AGAINST ROSS.

Hey dumbass, this guy was BETTING FOR Ross. You called his bet a suckers bet when he was hoping Ross would win

Stop being so full of whatever bullsh*t you're on and pay attention LMAOOOO
It doesn't really make any sense to me
I was just thinking how much clearer can i make this.
 08-06-2012, 08:56 PM         #173
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 norcal925 said:
It doesn't really make any sense to me
I was just thinking how much clearer can i make this.
LOL, I know exactly what I'm doing, don't be fooled.

...my manipulation is just on another level

[video - click to view]

You are just pissed because you never addressed the point I made about this video.
 5 years ago '11        #174
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
LOL, I know exactly what I'm doing, don't be fooled.

...my manipulation is just on another level

You are just pissed because you never addressed the point I made about this video.
Sure you do
 08-06-2012, 09:00 PM         #175
Lannister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AuthenticMade said:
You talk about oranges and this guy talks about some other bullsh*t.

He just rambles on and on, he reminds me of the boxden version of:

[pic - click to view]

Atleast Paul Bearer got paid though. I know for a fact he got a check from his repeated promoting....cant speak for others though
 08-06-2012, 09:06 PM         #176
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 norcal925 said:
Sure you do
You would never allow someone to manipulate you

I doubt you would even invest your energy into an artist you dont enjoy listening to.

Who copped #GFID? Tweet your photos with the #GFIDFans hashtag and check em' out on in the Thank You section!!

The Lurkers always pay attention to the most credible individual they see on forums, they could care less about the anonymous-alias-avatars who have no identity, they always seek out the few posters who are real people.

So with that knowledge at hand how can I covertly do my job without suspicion?

I'm giving you game LiL Whyte......

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 08-06-2012 at 09:09 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #177
DboyFlexxxin 
space
space
$333 | Props total: 247 247
in the mean time im gonna go listen to one of Ross' mixtapes. maybe listen to so sophisticated while im at it
 5 years ago '12        #178
44wade 289 heat pts289 OP
space
space
space
$24,161 | Props total: 11443 11443
 Graftedgenes said:
You would never allow someone to manipulate you

I doubt you would even invest your energy into an artist you dont enjoy listening to.

Who copped #GFID? Tweet your photos with the #GFIDFans hashtag and check em' out on in the Thank You section!!

The Lurkers always pay attention to the most credible individual they see on forums, they could care less about the anonymous-alias-avatars who have no identity, they always seek out the few posters who are real people.

So with that knowledge at hand how can I covertly do my job without suspicion?

I'm giving you game LiL Whyte......
damn thats good sh*t, nice of ross to do that.
 5 years ago '05        #179
octain76 
space
space
$312 | Props total: 0 0
Nas Lost...
 5 years ago '12        #180
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,833 | Props total: 1749 1749
Any Ross thread on here guarantees some kind of entertainment
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
I'm taking that one-way flight to London
16 comments
1 day ago