Rick Ross with 130k sold so far

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
149 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #81
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
I still dont get the comparison between Nas and Ross... Nas is the better hiphop artist but the difference is Ross has the biggest budget money... Its all glits and glamour when the cameras is on but last time i checked Def Jam was $80mil in debt n people wonder why, they treat Ross like hes got JayZ's appeal and fucck up they money everytime, they chose Ross over Jeezy and Jeezy went on a nationwide tour and hustled his way back in the game, Jay even came out to support Jeezy something hes never done live for Ross... Ross gets premoted the same way any major artist would and ALWAYS sell the same, groupies are in denial, Ross persistence isnt the form of hard work coz theres other artist working equally hard only difference is they get placed on a pedastle and Def Jam dont give a fucck what Ross release they'll premote it no one else gets that kind of support

The nr1 MC got Cole fanbase and Cole jus got in the game, stop comparing Nas to Ross they apeal to different crowds

Last edited by Pleasure Boy; 08-06-2012 at 05:14 PM..
 08-06-2012, 05:11 PM         #82
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blackjewelz said:
Usher not pop??The fu*k??I hate the Ross/Jeezy debates but I gotta know who Jeezy worked with that is more pop than Usher

Yeah I dont get the insecurity thing were these avatars feel the need to bring Jeezy into every discussion.

Usher was an R&B artist that crossed over but if you think he makes PoP music compared to the gritty R&B that Rihanna makes then its cool.
 5 years ago '04        #83
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$1,980 | Props total: 1188 1188
its funny i keep up with all sales.....but if i comment on "rap rival" of someone im affliated with ...then its obsession?

the trollin aint dead

when i do have producer friends and peers on worked on the album

so its obsession

grafted i seen u thank me in posts n*gga coppin pleas lil n*gga....

but continue to troll for ur self esteem

dont have alot posts on this or any forum

im willing to bet u got 50-70k posts on this forum

if only your bank account matched ur posts i highly doubt u would have time to debate and argue with total strangers .....

1 post no rebuttal

cry in the car ....
 5 years ago '05        #84
hanis 
space
space
$1,294 | Props total: 1 1
 Graftedgenes said:
"Boo-Boo sticks" "Basura"?? Okay weirdo you must be from Russia.

If you wanna go POP you dont pick Usher Raymond for your single, hes an R&B artist on the decline, if you truly want to go POP then you snatch up a POP artist like Justin Timberlake.

If you wanna go POP you dont pick Nicky Minaj shes a Rap artist, if you truly want to go POP then you snatch up a POP singer like Christina Auguleria.

Internet weirdos think being "Hot" is all about record sales because they are too stupid to understand that being "Hot" entails all aspects of being an artist which includes branding, endorsements, features, executive-moves, touring, and your team.

One burn-victim said to me "Dude if Ross is so awesome dude then why cant he do 400K like Kanye & Em" , I told the poor kid that this isnt a Pokemon Trainer contest using rappers sales figures as competition.
my dude, just give it up, its over, it's ok to be wrong, just admit it when you are is all anybody ever asks of another adult.... you sound like a disgruntled rapper who never got a shot.... his being an mc that is "hot" was deemed by the tastemakers of the industry and the other artists, not just by the internet.... every rapper tours, every rapper has a "team" every rapper thinks they are making executive moves and branding, while doing features... i don't understand what your point is actually? you kinda made my point for me... he is and has been doing all the things you were talking about, but, still can't be a major act... what does that tell you? now take a minute and actually think before sending another misguided reply
 5 years ago '11        #85
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 AuthenticMade said:
See Rick Ross fans want you to think hes never ventured into the pop lane. He has, he appeared on an official remix by Nelly Furtado for Promiscuous Girl

Hey dont believe me, heres Ross himself dancing/singing/performing the pop smash.

And no it isnt a joke video, its real

Address me as sir when you speak to me from now on lil n*gga

Now show us the pop songs that have appeared on his albums.
 5 years ago '10        #86
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 SugaHillRomello said:
Now show us the pop songs that have appeared on his albums.
they didnt appear because they flopped.
 08-06-2012, 05:17 PM         #87
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thetrapper said:
its funny i keep up with all sales.....but if i comment on "rap rival" of someone im affliated with ...then its obsession?

the trollin aint dead

so its obsession

if only your bank account matched ur posts i highly doubt u would have time to debate and argue with total strangers .....

1 post no rebuttal

cry in the car ....
Powerful Post

These ross degenerates seem to think hes really a street n*gga in and out his raps

Never went pop or at least tried to:fail
 08-06-2012, 05:19 PM         #88
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AuthenticMade said:
See Rick Ross fans want you to think hes never ventured into the pop lane. He has, he appeared on an official remix by Nelly Furtado for Promiscuous Girl

[pic - click to view]

Hey dont believe me, heres Ross himself dancing/singing/performing the pop smash.

And no it isnt a joke video, its real

Address me as sir when you speak to me from now on lil n*gga

See Rick Ross fans want you to
[spoiler - click to view]

Hey dont believe me, just go ask @LEXPIERRELOUIS

[video - click to view]

The only time Nelly Furtado was in the Studio was that Video:

5 years ago '04        #89
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,338 | Props total: 11055 11055
He will end up with 170k IMO.
 5 years ago '12        #90
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
 Athavan 789 said:
 5 years ago '07        #91
tre0624 74 heat pts74
space
space
$16,468 | Props total: 6139 6139
u know eminem is white right. They buy real albums.
 Graftedgenes said:
This is a huge "L" for Officer Ricc False because Em' did 600K on Relapse first-week

I hate that fat Black d!ck-rider how can you guys support a friggin Police Officer dude?

My MoM made an awesome Toaster Struddele and I melted marshmallows on it, fu*king A.
 08-06-2012, 05:24 PM         #92
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thetrapper said:

the trollin aint dead

so its obsession

1 post no rebuttal

cry in the car ....
Pretty emotional response...I must have struck a nerve...

if only your bank account matched ur posts i highly doubt u would have time to debate and acknowledge total strangers

[video - click to view]

This video is at 1 million views even after they edited your part out.
 5 years ago '11        #93
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 Athavan 789 said:
I Love My B!tches was pop??

Made Men was pop??

Hell even U the Boss wasn't no pop record, that record was played on urban and r&b stations which is also where it charted.

Do u know what a pop record is?
 5 years ago '12        #94
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
 SugaHillRomello said:
I Love My B!tches was pop??

Made Men was pop??

Hell even U the Boss wasn't no pop record, that record was played on urban and r&b stations which is also where it charted.

Do u know what a pop record is?

your saying this is not a pop record

[video - click to view]

08-06-2012, 05:33 PM         #95
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Higgins said:
How many post do you have in this thread and how much is ross paying you?
I don't get a check from Ross.

If people are easily manipulated to do free promo then you can't blame the puppet-masters, you have to blame the puppets.

Check out this video you might like it, IceBerg is only months away from getting a deal.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #96
44wade 289 heat pts289 OP
space
space
space
$24,060 | Props total: 11256 11256
 AuthenticMade said:
If you didnt understand the obvious play on words+saying you're married to the rap game/dope game type joint that was...then you obviously lost and dont even understand the culture you're supposedly screaming so loud about. I guess you didnt get Nas's "I gave you power" or Tupacs "Me and My Girlfriend" records either did you?

I guess you sign into this name so you can accrue our weekly L's and satisfy your undying hunger to be a bi*ch n*gga like your father before you.

Anyhow, anyone hoping a major release fails has to be an idiot. Whether I like Ross or not, support him or not, I hope he-as well as any MAJOR release has a successful campaign. In order for Hip hop to thrive we as fans and/or a community have to support it by demonstrating an ability to spend on it. We regularly make the mistake of not purchasing music, and we as fans end up losing. I hope every man succeeds
couldnt address this post when I was driving.

1st off, understand Jeezy, you actin like I need Rosetta Stone to understand that sh*t, so yeah I get it.

The point was that song I do, to me sounds alot more crossover, or as much as Ross has done, IMO.

2nd off, dog, how fu*kin disappointed must your pops be, knowing his seed is on the internet talkin sh*t? He might change your sh*t to bi*ch Made.

And dont give me some I dont know my pops sh*t. I for real might paypal you some money for therapy, because it obvious had some hoe a.ss effect on you.

Now, there isnt a hatin a.ss bone in my body, so I wish success for all people. Buy their records support their music, be a fan.

Last edited by 44wade; 08-06-2012 at 05:37 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #97
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
 hanis said:
my dude, just give it up, its over, it's ok to be wrong, just admit it when you are is all anybody ever asks of another adult.... you sound like a disgruntled rapper who never got a shot.... his being an mc that is "hot" was deemed by the tastemakers of the industry and the other artists, not just by the internet.... every rapper tours, every rapper has a "team" every rapper thinks they are making executive moves and branding, while doing features... i don't understand what your point is actually? you kinda made my point for me... he is and has been doing all the things you were talking about, but, still can't be a major act... what does that tell you? now take a minute and actually think before sending another misguided reply
 08-06-2012, 05:40 PM         #98
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AuthenticMade said:
LOL proved Ross been Pop and his music is for everybody so go cop it.

Why didnt you address the poster that dropped this video? Why ignore it?

[video - click to view]

@RickyRozay
 08-06-2012, 05:44 PM         #99
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Higgins said:
Hell no I despise puppets but they do serve their purposes.

[video - click to view]

Andre 3000 wants to film a video for "Sixteen" as soon as hes done filming the Jimi Hendrix movie.
 5 years ago '07        #100
LateModelSedan 80 heat pts80
space
space
$3,481 | Props total: 298 298
fu*k buying music. maybe if the music was BETTER cats wouldnt mind gettin in the whip, burning up their gas, paying for parking, and actually hittin a record store up for their fav artists cd BUT those days are over for me ..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy