most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-07-2012, 11:37 AM         #241
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bruthadee in her catching mucho feelings

his rap hero ross goes double plastic his first week

Hes calling everyone a whiteboy when truth behold his father his white

YOUNG!
 5 years ago '12        #242
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
Grafted Lost
 5 years ago '04        #243
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,674 | Props total: 11328 11328
 Dee352 said:
Grafted Lost
 08-07-2012, 11:49 AM         #244
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dosis said:
u keep bringing up race like that sh*t means something when people listen,debate,like or not like certain music/an artist...if some1 doesnt respect or like sum1 as person majority of the time it isnt race,its what the person demeanor and what the person stands for that has an effect on people...i dont give a fu*k if a person is white,black,spanish,jew,chinese or whatever..if a person chooses not 2 reveal a picture of themselves who gives a fu*k..im live in miami,raised in the city and im black but if i dont have my pic posted that makes me a white boy pretending to be black
Does it hurt your feelings inside when I tell an anonymous Internet avatar that I'm not Latino like my brother 44-Wade? Who needs to reveal a picture when in 2012 you can simply attach links to your profile?

We have seen 25 different people exposed and all of them were imposters, sad lonely people who sought refuge on a forum were they could hide their true identities and still interact with other people. Their shame and wretchedness forced them here.

If my words were not true then why did my words evoke so many rapid responses?

Anybody can be Black and from Miami on a rap-forum, that's the allure of places like this, you get the opportunity to live a fantasy with your rap heroes in an avatar and communicate with each other by putting the cut-picture of another mans head into your posts to convey different emotions.

Back on topic, it's an amazing feat to have 4 #1 albums in your career.
 08-07-2012, 11:56 AM         #245
YesUcantCme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #246
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
deadout sales and i thought this guy was the 'big' thing?
 5 years ago '04        #247
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,008 | Props total: 122 122
 Graftedgenes said:
Does it hurt your feelings inside when I tell an anonymous Internet avatar that I'm not Latino like my brother 44-Wade? Who needs to reveal a picture when in 2012 you can simply attach links to your profile?

We have seen 25 different people exposed and all of them were imposters, sad lonely people who sought refuge on a forum were they could hide their true identities and still interact with other people. Their shame and wretchedness forced them here.

If my words were not true then why did my words evoke so many rapid responses?

Anybody can be Black and from Miami on a rap-forum, that's the allure of places like this, you get the opportunity to live a fantasy with your rap heroes in an avatar and communicate with each other by putting the cut-picture of another mans head into your posts to convey different emotions.

Back on topic, it's an amazing feat to have 4 #1 albums in your career.
either ur a racist or u need to see a shrink....y would any1 want to claim to be black and from miami???miami isnt the only city thats great,theres many other cities that provide the same sh*t miami provides and more...u make it seem like being black is the best sh*t that happened 2 mankind/society cuz coming where im from,raised where im from and the obstacles and sh*t ive been through and seen i could tell u being black doesnt get u cool points,respect,love or 40 acres and a mule...everything ive got i had 2 bust my a.ss 2 get,no hand me downs or family inheritance...race aint got nuthin 2 do with who u like or dont like unless ur a racist...

but back on topic...4 number #1 albums doesnt mean anything if ur getting it when ur the only major artist out at the time and still cant sell 250k in ur 1st week...its a FACT that every time ross drops an album there isnt another big/major artist out that week that he has 2 compete with..def jam makes sure of that,#1 albums dont mean sh*t if ur not competing with others

Last edited by dosis; 08-07-2012 at 12:19 PM..
 08-07-2012, 12:19 PM         #248
YesUcantCme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this forum will b BUZZIN november time

08-07-2012, 12:26 PM         #249
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '11        #250
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,318 | Props total: 8443 8443

[pic - click to view]

08-07-2012, 01:27 PM         #251
YesUcantCme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Officer rick goin gold 1st week??

[pic - click to view]

08-07-2012, 02:54 PM         #252
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dosis said:
either ur a racist or u need to see a shrink....y would any1 want to claim to be black and from miami???miami isnt the only city thats great,theres many other cities that provide the same sh*t miami provides and more...u make it seem like being black is the best sh*t that happened 2 mankind/society cuz coming where im from,raised where im from and the obstacles and sh*t ive been through and seen i could tell u being black doesnt get u cool points,respect,love or 40 acres and a mule...everything ive got i had 2 bust my a.ss 2 get,no hand me downs or family inheritance...race aint got nuthin 2 do with who u like or dont like unless ur a racist...

but back on topic...4 number #1 albums doesnt mean anything if ur getting it when ur the only major artist out at the time and still cant sell 250k in ur 1st week...its a FACT that every time ross drops an album there isnt another big/major artist out that week that he has 2 compete with..def jam makes sure of that,#1 albums dont mean sh*t if ur not competing with others

Nobody wants to here your life story, save that sh*t for your Shrink or the school counselor that gives you your medications.

4 #1 albums might not mean sh*t to you but that's because you are stupid. Def Jam ain't the only label in the world and they can't control when artists from other genres are going to drop.

fu*k your corny "250 first week" talk you sound like a damn fool, this ain't no sprint you clown, this is a marathon, they don't remove your album from shelves after the first week.

Can you picture some Geek complaining that Teflon Don only did 175K first week instead of focusing on the fact he sold 725K copies?

Stupid.
 5 years ago '11        #253
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,263 | Props total: 19971 19971
Why cant Officer Ross go Platinum
 5 years ago '12        #254
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 VeX said:
deadout sales and i thought this guy was the 'big' thing?
The only big thing about Ross is his plate

"My sales bad, looking like double plastic"

God Forgives, Money Team Dont in stores now

YOUNG
 5 years ago '12        #255
44wade 289 heat pts289 OP
space
space
space
$24,080 | Props total: 11318 11318
 Killa said:
Watch this turn into a quality > quantity discussion all of sudden
Ross has sold over 7 million records between singles and albums.

Yall act he sells 0.
 5 years ago '12        #256
space
space
space
 Killa said:
But never went plat
and how many album gibbs sold?
 5 years ago '12        #257
space
space
space
 Killa said:
what does gibbs have to do with this?

i thought we were talking about ross' successful career and 4 #1 albums?

why not bring up jeezy tho? i'm a jeezy stan
jeezy getting fitted for a gold chain as we speak, them platinum chains is out of reach now.
 5 years ago '04        #258
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,369 | Props total: 6389 6389
both sides are fuking hilarious
 5 years ago '04        #259
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,250 | Props total: 716 716
 Im Soo Special said:
im still awaiting a response to this

damn young.......jeezys verses were some cutt on this track . cant believe he is that bland on the mic,and yall debating who better? most lil niggs just cop stuff on gp. of course jeezy has more fans. youngins just think he cooler. I dont think ross apeals to the youngins...especially since that officer ricky mess.

man..on a side note - i sold out by not buying Nas. Its a good mature product. Def Jam is not doing their job. He has songs that would really make people buy the cd. Even Pac knew its the females who buy the record, fellas will buy what the chix like....reason why kanye\weezy\drake do numbers. They got the ladies and the gays. Bottom line, numbers dont determine the quality of the music. It just means who is more POPular.
 5 years ago '04        #260
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,369 | Props total: 6389 6389
 teekarow said:
Bottom line, numbers dont determine the quality of the music. It just means who is more POPular.
most of the arguments is about his popularity
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
241 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
95 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
77 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy