Rick Ross with 130k sold so far

most viewed right now
 80
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
NBA Did LeBron just have 46-11-9(-3)? :mjwtf:
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 54
 NBA Lebron James just TORE HIS ACL and then RECOVERED in a few minutes :mjwtf:
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 08-07-2012, 08:56 AM         #221
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
where them BISD #'s at?

Why did you stop?


LW TW artist / album label power index % change
-- 1 JOHN MAYER COLUMBIA 301,204 --
BATTLE STUDIES
2 2 ANDREA BOCELLI DECCA 192,190 +39%
MY CHRISTMAS
-- 3 NORAH JONES BLUE NOTE 177,382 --
THE FALL
-- 4 50 CENT SHADY/AFTERMATH/INT 156,863 --
BEFORE I SELF DESTRUCT

-- 5 CASTING CROWNS PROVIDENT/REUNION 146,250 --
LW TW artist / album label power index % change
-- 1 KANYE WEST ROC-A-FELLA/IDJMG 930,251 --
GRADUATION
-- 2 50 CENT AFTERMATH/INTERSCOPE 659,682 --
CURTIS

-- 3 KENNY CHESNEY BNA/SBMG NASHVILLE 400,202 --
JUST WHO I AM: POETS & PIRATES
1 4 HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 2 WALT DISNEY RECORDS 129,797 -24%
SOUNDTRACK
4 5 HANNAH MONTANA 2 - MEET MILEY WALT DISNEY RECORDS 42,371 -5%
SOUNDTRACK

no matter how you twist it..Ross<<<<50
 6 years ago '10        #222
A.Dot789 1067 heat pts1067
space
avatar space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 10139 10139
 Pleasure Boy said:


Lets get the champagne n*ggas, it gonna be a feast tonight... I'm so confident Ross is gonna fail... Street King Immortal dropping November


God Forgives, Platinum Dont in stores now

Young!
 6 years ago '12        #223
44wade 296 heat pts296 OP
space
space
space
$25,981 | Props total: 14213 14213
 DevDaTru7h said:
LW TW artist / album label power index % change
-- 1 KANYE WEST ROC-A-FELLA/IDJMG 930,251 --
GRADUATION
-- 2 50 CENT AFTERMATH/INTERSCOPE 659,682 --
CURTIS

-- 3 KENNY CHESNEY BNA/SBMG NASHVILLE 400,202 --
JUST WHO I AM: POETS & PIRATES
1 4 HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 2 WALT DISNEY RECORDS 129,797 -24%
SOUNDTRACK
4 5 HANNAH MONTANA 2 - MEET MILEY WALT DISNEY RECORDS 42,371 -5%
SOUNDTRACK

no matter how you twist it..Ross<<<<50
how yall feel that you fu*kin chronicled the decline of an artist in a rick ross thread?

thats not a good look.
 08-07-2012, 09:05 AM         #224
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
how yall feel that you fu*kin chronicled the decline of an artist in a rick ross thread?

thats not a good look.
as long as ross losing,i dont care
 08-07-2012, 09:06 AM         #225
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
jeezy might have 2

he at least got one

and i'm guessing the dude wouldn't post them 50 cent numbers if grafted didn't post a mmg related video in 3/4 posts
101 is a powerful album. That's where it ends. If we going to foolishly act as if any other Jeezy album is remotely close to being as complete, let alone a damn classic, then we must go back and add tons of "classic" albums to a bunch of artist, even further diluting the word. I'm confused how MMG videos in a thread about the MMG boss rationalizes 50 cent numbers from 10 years ago.
 6 years ago '12        #226
44wade 296 heat pts296 OP
space
space
space
$25,981 | Props total: 14213 14213
 DevDaTru7h said:
as long as ross losing,i dont care
yeah, Ross hit 50 with that death blow meng.

Watch when them Nov 13th 1st week #'s come out.

Ross gonna be C walking like Serena.

edit: I do not condone hating, I hope 50 sells a million records 1st week.
 6 years ago '12        #227
44wade 296 heat pts296 OP
space
space
space
$25,981 | Props total: 14213 14213
Damn, yall some real bonafide fu*kin scumbags huh.

And then yall got some otherwise rational people justifyin hoe a.ss behavior.

Rozay bringing out the worst in people. Scust.

Im gonna listen to some classics though.


[video - click to view]



Last edited by 44wade; 08-07-2012 at 09:18 AM..
 6 years ago '12        #228
44wade 296 heat pts296 OP
space
space
space
$25,981 | Props total: 14213 14213
 Killa said:
get on your other acc grafted :nasmad:
ok. not black, im spanish.


[pic - click to view]





[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




Not afraid of being me.
 6 years ago '04        #229
dosis 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,017 | Props total: 145 145
 44wade said:
ok. not black, im spanish.


[pic - click to view]





[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




Not afraid of being me.
already knew u was
 6 years ago '11        #230
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,562 | Props total: 6771 6771
These Ross stans are just as delusional as Bron stans. Must be something in the water down there


Last edited by Kadillac87; 08-07-2012 at 09:37 AM..
 6 years ago '12        #231
44wade 296 heat pts296 OP
space
space
space
$25,981 | Props total: 14213 14213
 dosis said:
already knew u was
knew what? that I was spanish?

Some of yall, there is a couple though, that think I am a graft alias, those who post in bxsc know that aint true, because ive posted these pics before. sh*t just the other day in bxsc, posted one chillin with Pitbull back in the day.

just wanted to clarify for the homey.

Everybody is cool, in my book, these just debates and sh*t. All in good fun.
 6 years ago '12        #232
44wade 296 heat pts296 OP
space
space
space
$25,981 | Props total: 14213 14213
 Kadillac87 said:
These Ross stans are just as delusional as Bron stans. Must be something in the water down there
that biscayne bay elixir of champions.

hey Kobe balled out yesterday though huh?
 6 years ago '11        #233
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,562 | Props total: 6771 6771
 44wade said:
that biscayne bay elixir of champions.

hey Kobe balled out yesterday though huh?
Kobe just letting these young cats get their shine. Gold medal game, he's gonna be like
















And Rick Ross is going gold his first week too, huh?
 6 years ago '04        #234
dosis 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,017 | Props total: 145 145
 JayDee11 said:
101 is a powerful album. That's where it ends. If we going to foolishly act as if any other Jeezy album is remotely close to being as complete, let alone a damn classic, then we must go back and add tons of "classic" albums to a bunch of artist, even further diluting the word. I'm confused how MMG videos in a thread about the MMG boss rationalizes 50 cent numbers from 10 years ago.
inspiration was tight just had 2 or 3 commercial tracks but even those tracks werent bad...recession was a classic 2 me and right underneath 101..everywhere i went the recession was getting played by everyone and every spot for months,similar to 101 when it came out...recession had anthems on it (welcome back,who dat,i dont know u,circulate,get allot,president is black,what they want,by the way,hustlas ambition) that album was crack...besides 101 and the inspiration,jeezy doesnt get the promotion such as wayne,drake,jay-z,ross,kanye,nicki..he doesnt waste money on several big name features or on many big name producers and still goes platinum so he has to recoup more back than other artist that depend/use money on features/productions..
 6 years ago '12        #235
44wade 296 heat pts296 OP
space
space
space
$25,981 | Props total: 14213 14213
 Kadillac87 said:
Kobe just letting these young cats get their shine. Gold medal game, he's gonna be like








And Rick Ross is going gold his first week too, huh?

ha touche' homey, Lauce.
 6 years ago '04        #236
dosis 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,017 | Props total: 145 145
 44wade said:
knew what? that I was spanish?

Some of yall, there is a couple though, that think I am a graft alias, those who post in bxsc know that aint true, because ive posted these pics before. sh*t just the other day in bxsc, posted one chillin with Pitbull back in the day.

just wanted to clarify for the homey.

Everybody is cool, in my book, these just debates and sh*t. All in good fun.

yea that u were spanish,never seen pics till now but i could tell by certain stuff u say but that wat it is homie..i already kno u got connects
 08-07-2012, 10:16 AM         #237
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
it came up with nicki because of all the promo
Do you have an identity like 44Wade or are you one of those freakish rejects who has been banished to rap forums because you lack the social skills to be on real Social networks were your identity is your own and not the face of a different rapper every 24 hours?



 Athavan 789 said:
grafted pouring his heart out defending ross.
Nothing to defend and nothing to attack, I just enjoy how I captivate and fascinate you people.....it must be cool for you to interact with an actual Black person.


 YesUcantCme said:
Are you in love with rick ross or something????

2.3Mil on 6 albums..

Love has nothinge to do with sharing facts during discussion.

If I ever fell in love with a rapper her face would be in my avatar and her networkingblinks would be in my Sig so every time I posted I could freely advertise her brand instead of my own.
 08-07-2012, 10:21 AM         #238
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killa said:
get on your other acc grafted :nasmad:
No need for a separate account I'm not Latino.


All the people you accuse of being aliases have actual identities that they are not ashamed of, you on the other hand has to remain hidden and anonymous because you are ashamed of your white skin and the fact all your music heroes are Black males.


The word Grafted has a special meaning.
 6 years ago '04        #239
dosis 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,017 | Props total: 145 145
 Graftedgenes said:
No need for a separate account I'm not Latino.


All the people you accuse of being aliases have actual identities that they are not ashamed of, you on the other hand has to remain hidden and anonymous because you are ashamed of your white skin and the fact all your music heroes are Black males.


The word Grafted has a special meaning.
u keep bringing up race like that sh*t means something when people listen,debate,like or not like certain music/an artist...if some1 doesnt respect or like sum1 as person majority of the time it isnt race,its what the person demeanor and what the person stands for that has an effect on people...i dont give a fu*k if a person is white,black,spanish,jew,chinese or whatever..if a person chooses not 2 reveal a picture of themselves who gives a fu*k..i live in miami,raised in the city and im black but if i dont have my pic posted that makes me a white boy pretending to be black


Last edited by dosis; 08-07-2012 at 10:43 AM..
 08-07-2012, 10:37 AM         #240
YesUcantCme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
where them BISD #'s at?

Why did you stop?


LW TW artist / album label power index % change
-- 1 JOHN MAYER COLUMBIA 301,204 --
BATTLE STUDIES
2 2 ANDREA BOCELLI DECCA 192,190 +39%
MY CHRISTMAS
-- 3 NORAH JONES BLUE NOTE 177,382 --
THE FALL
-- 4 50 CENT SHADY/AFTERMATH/INT 156,863 --
BEFORE I SELF DESTRUCT

-- 5 CASTING CROWNS PROVIDENT/REUNION 146,250 --
he outsold ross that year...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 24
I will marry this woman for real.
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
36 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
184 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
14 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 7
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy