Aug 6 - Fox News Says Gabby Douglas Unpatriotic For Wearing Hot Pink Leotard

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,213 | Props total: 24686 24686
 JOHNSNAKE06 said:
Why single her out? She wasn't the only American athlete that didn't wear the stars and stripes. One of the girls on the swim team was wearing pink the night they broke the world record in one of the relay events.
its bc shes black and fox news hates all blacks that aint uncle toms
 5 years ago '04        #62
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,138 | Props total: 9447 9447
 Dos-effect said:
And you sir have just pinpointed the entire right wing agenda

Divide by deception and then present themselves as the hero's or saviors, and idiots eat it up
My friend that not only goes for the right wing, but the left wing, the center and the rest of the governing powers that be.
 08-07-2012, 09:47 AM         #63
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
My friend that not only goes for the right wing, but the left wing, the center and the rest of the governing powers that be.
Most try to make this a point, but tell me when is the last time you heard a openly biased liberal political viewed spoken to the masses in this country. There is no outlet for it..........But let conservatives tell it liberals run the country and their views are pushed, but how and when, and through what basis.
 08-07-2012, 10:04 AM         #64
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blood Edge said:
most political or politically related tv shows(ex. The Newsroom) and MSNBC have that covered
Not go front MSNBC does go hard for Democrats, but the whole channel is not based on that, they offer perspectives from both sides of the spectrum,
 5 years ago '04        #65
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Most try to make this a point, but tell me when is the last time you heard a openly biased liberal political viewed spoken to the masses in this country. There is no outlet for it..........But let conservatives tell it liberals run the country and their views are pushed, but how and when, and through what basis.
 Blood Edge said:
most political or politically related tv shows(ex. The Newsroom) and MSNBC have that covered
Bill Mahr, John Stewart, Michael Pollan, Kurt Andersen, Maureen Dowd , Ezra Klein, Bill Moyers, Chris Matthews, David Shipley, Rachael Maddow, Oprah Winfrey, Arianna Huffington, Paul Krugman

Hardball, The NY Times, The Washington Post, The Huffington Post, The Daily Show, The Rachel Maddow Show, Newsweek

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 08-07-2012 at 10:12 AM..
 08-07-2012, 10:23 AM         #66
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Bill Mahr, John Stewart, Michael Pollan, Kurt Andersen, Maureen Dowd , Ezra Klein, Bill Moyers, Chris Matthews, David Shipley, Rachael Maddow, Oprah Winfrey, Arianna Huffington, Paul Krugman

Hardball, The NY Times, The Washington Post, The Huffington Post, The Daily Show, The Rachel Maddow Show, Newsweek
Only ones I give you are Hardball, Chris Matthews, The Huffington Post( although Arianna is fair and not biased)

All the rest may consider themselves liberal but they dont push lies and follow deceit.......they promote their beliefs but they also are not so fu*king stupid with it that they pretend the truth does not exist all to make their beliefs seem more appropriate. They give you both sides, and even will disagree with certain issues on either side of the aisle........You cant make that statement just because they are what is considered liberal. None of them are Limbaugh, Oreily, Beck, or Hannity........
 5 years ago '04        #67
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Only ones I give you are Hardball, Chris Matthews, The Huffington Post( although Arianna is fair and not biased)

All the rest may consider themselves liberal but they dont push lies and follow deceit.......they promote their beliefs but they also are not so fu*king stupid with it that they pretend the truth does not exist all to make their beliefs seem more appropriate. They give you both sides, and even will disagree with certain issues on either side of the aisle........You cant make that statement just because they are what is considered liberal. None of them are Limbaugh, Oreily, Beck, or Hannity........
I was just giving examples in response to

ut tell me when is the last time you heard a openly biased liberal political viewed spoken to the masses in this country. There is no outlet for it
To show that there is an outlet for it and open opinions come from both sides of the isle. Limbaugh, Oreily, Beck and Hannity are the worst of the worst when it comes to shock value TV. I mean even registered republicans hate them. So that's like taking the Howard Sterns of politics and using them as an example for the entire media. Granted, they are some racist, egotistical bi*ches. But that's why they have their own shows. Also keep in mind that when you have a liberal president, the liberal media isn't going to be so outspoken. The liberal media was WAYYY more outspoken in GW's 2nd term.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 08-07-2012 at 10:35 AM..
 08-07-2012, 11:03 AM         #68
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I was just giving examples in response to

To show that there is an outlet for it and open opinions come from both sides of the isle. Limbaugh, Oreily, Beck and Hannity are the worst of the worst when it comes to shock value TV. I mean even registered republicans hate them. So that's like taking the Howard Sterns of politics and using them as an example for the entire media. Granted, they are some racist, egotistical bi*ches. But that's why they have their own shows. Also keep in mind that when you have a liberal president, the liberal media isn't going to be so outspoken. The liberal media was WAYYY more outspoken in GW's 2nd term.
Jokes were more harsh and criticism across the board, but to be fair the Dude left his self wide open with all his blunders and fu*k ups........most of the criticism was true at that time........not like now.
 5 years ago '05        #69
kurtd225 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,539 | Props total: 398 398
damn america fulla crabs someone get to the top they pull em down
 5 years ago '11        #70
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,448 | Props total: 717 717
 dlettern said:
Fox hates successful Black people.... They are the epitome of the White man's feeling of entitlement. If White people aren't part of the success they try to minimize its impact. Petty sh*t.
so wait a white guy was in the video?
 5 years ago '04        #71
space
space
 dlettern said:
fu*k! I hate that you're right. That and the fact that they are selling advertising spots. Its sad that there's enough morons in this country to make them a ton of money.

I ain't mad at cha
 08-07-2012, 01:46 PM         #72
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
Fox hates successful Black people.
Obvious. This
 5 years ago '11        #73
acclaimedknives 63 heat pts63
space
space
$9,402 | Props total: 1022 1022
 ahenson said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
242 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy