Aug 6 - Fox News Says Gabby Douglas Unpatriotic For Wearing Hot Pink Leotard

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
310 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Gatorfan2611 said:
fox is just trolling as always. its what they do best. im surprised no documents have leaked saying that they're just doing this to keep people's attention off of the real topics. sh*t is blatantly obvious at this point.
its funny because they keep hella followers and just wat they are, trolls
 08-06-2012, 04:38 PM         #22
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's because she's Black, lets not beat around the bush here and try to sweep the race aspect of this under the rug. If Gabby was White she wouldn't have to endure all of this negativity from the media. Miss me with the bullsh*t, all of you motherfu*kers know that sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #23
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 lifeundthescope said:
It's because she's Black, lets not beat around the bush here and try to sweep the race aspect of this under the rug. If Gabby was White she wouldn't have to endure all of this negativity from the media. Miss me with the bullsh*t, all of you motherfu*kers know that sh*t.
shut up bi*ch. It's fox news. The rest of the media still praising her for her achievements.

People only hate on YOU because YOU'RE black. The rest of it is just a misunderstanding.

scary a.ss
 5 years ago '07        #24
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,234 | Props total: 20028 20028
yeah I haven't watched Olympic coverage but I haven't heard anything negative about her on the news, Its FOX. its what they do.
 08-06-2012, 05:02 PM         #25
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoTitleSince73 said:
yeah I haven't watched Olympic coverage but I haven't heard anything negative about her on the news, Its FOX. its what they do.

Question is why do we as African and Hispanic Americans have to tolerate it and ignore it ??? I dont see BET showing a all black newscast rubbin white folks the wrong way and gettin by wit it.
 5 years ago '11        #26
acclaimedknives 63 heat pts63
space
space
$9,402 | Props total: 1022 1022
 dlettern said:
Fox hates successful Black people.... They are the epitome of the White man's feeling of entitlement. If White people aren't part of the success they try to minimize its impact. Petty sh*t.
so start the revolution young muslim
 5 years ago '10        #27
Bandito 92 heat pts92
space
space
space
$4,866 | Props total: 7108 7108
Black folks were talking about her hair, white folks talk about her uniform.
They're all petty and jealous of her achievements.
 08-06-2012, 05:07 PM         #28
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bandito said:
Black folks were talking about her hair, white folks talk about her uniform.
They're all petty and jealous of her achievements.

That gossip flew miles by my community....
 08-06-2012, 05:50 PM         #29
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
But what you have to understand is media ownership has a lot to do with it.

It's not necessarily Fox the channels fault. It's the bias behind the scenes which decides what gets shown and what doesn't. They're obviously known for their conservative bias.

But any media outlet is going to be governed by it's ownership. That's why I graduated with a mass media degree and am now a graphic designer lol. Because I despise all mass media. Local news and even national news like MSNBC is complete sh*t.

Almost every news story originates from the a.ssociated press. So it's the same homogenized bullsh*t you see on every other station. Just with their own little slant to it. It's pathetic.
fu*k! I hate that you're right. That and the fact that they are selling advertising spots. Its sad that there's enough morons in this country to make them a ton of money.
 08-06-2012, 05:56 PM         #30
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Oh...

John Stewart, Colbert, Bill Maher>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fox News, MSNBC etc etc etc etc etc

ItAlY2BkLyN said:
But what you have to understand is media ownership has a lot to do with it.

It's not necessarily Fox the channels fault. It's the bias behind the scenes which decides what gets shown and what doesn't. They're obviously known for their conservative bias.

But any media outlet is going to be governed by it's ownership. That's why I graduated with a mass media degree and am now a graphic designer lol. Because I despise all mass media. Local news and even national news like MSNBC is complete sh*t.

Almost every news story originates from the a.ssociated press. So it's the same homogenized bullsh*t you see on every other station. Just with their own little slant to it. It's pathetic.

People have to realize just how scripted the news has become. And much of the blame for our sh*tty news falls on the AP
 08-06-2012, 05:57 PM         #31
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gatorfan2611 said:
fox is just trolling as always. its what they do best. im surprised no documents have leaked saying that they're just doing this to keep people's attention off of the real topics. sh*t is blatantly obvious at this point.
 Rico23 said:
i was just gonna post this....

i hate bringing up race related sh*t on BX but....
 BeatTycoon said:
The fact that they consistently get the highest ratings out of all of the news channels speaks volumes about this dumbed-down country of ours.

They are trolling

And people with minds that operate at a very low level, eat this sh*t up
 5 years ago '05        #32
Greece 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,603 | Props total: 1202 1202

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #33
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,080 | Props total: 18897 18897

who takes these loons seriously? ppl with an IQ of 10?

fu*k outta here... Faux News...
 08-06-2012, 06:57 PM         #34
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StraightUp99 said:
I swear man FOX is such garbage, If she had shot someone it would be all over FOX news and they would be basically praising what she did. Instead FOX picks out the one thing that they consider wrong as use it against her.
ALL OF THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS GARBAGE you fools... wake the fu*k up already... the same people control it all....
 5 years ago '04        #35
mac58 153 heat pts153
space
space
$6,605 | Props total: 10177 10177
"the only black man a Fox like is in jail or a dead one" . . .

2 things:

why would anyone be proud to be american these days?. .

Fox hates to see successful black people. .
 5 years ago '06        #36
bettawitchedda 
space
space
$567 | Props total: 306 306
Get the hell out of here!!!! Unpatriotic is BOB COSTAS saying I bet she inspired young Afr Americans to do gymnastics now.....how bout the girl inspired girls her age in general!!!! Then after you show the monkey commmercial that sh*t is pathetic maannn....somebody always crying....the girl won gold for your country stop being punk bi*ches......and IM WHITE AMERICA!
 5 years ago '12        #37
BummyJab 2 heat pts
space
space
$306 | Props total: 149 149
sly fox news at it again
 08-06-2012, 07:12 PM         #38
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
trolls

i literally don't take sh*t on that network seriously. it's all a bunch of inflammatory bullsh*t.
 5 years ago '08        #39
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,188 | Props total: 973 973
TROLLING AS USUAL

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #40
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,144 | Props total: 183 183

fox never ceases to amaze me
with the stupidity.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy