most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '08        #41
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
if u have to speak out about how someone chooses to live their life then u dont have enough going on in ur own life. i applaud these people. discriminating against gays is no different than discrimination against race, s3x, or religion. not that my opinion counts, thats just how i see it.
 5 years ago '11        #42
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
This whole gay thing has turned out to be the best thing for business for Chick-Fil-A
 5 years ago '06        #43
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,844 | Props total: 1756 1756
 LOONATIK said:
I've never even had Chik-fil-pink slime and I've lived in LosAngeles for the past 5 years.

Did I lose?
Wow I'm going to act like they sell burgers so you don't feel dumb. You also quit eating bacon to avoid swine flu
 5 years ago '06        #44
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,844 | Props total: 1756 1756
 arthurmack27 said:
if u have to speak out about how someone chooses to live their life then u dont have enough going on in ur own life. i applaud these people. discriminating against gays is no different than discrimination against race, s3x, or religion. not that my opinion counts, thats just how i see it.
It's a choice man, just like religion. You seriously can't compare it to race or s3x tho, seeing how your born into it. If you can't say god in a pray because someone cried, then why should I put up with f@gs?

I think it's funny how discrimination is thrown around. It's illegal for gays to get married in most states, so really it's a choice not a right, and an illegal one. If that's your business then go have some butt s3x and stfu, the public don't need to hear you complain. Move to a state and mind your own business. Obivously the majority don't like it, so who are you to tell me what to think.

Gays in my town were kissing in front of the store lol. Trying to get people to avoid supporting it. So they know they are unwanted and hope to detour traffic , while making a scene. I'm guessing all the people who seen will keep voting AGAINST em just cuz they are scared this will be the reality and future of our country. If they would just mind their own, then it wouldn't be a problem and out of sight is out of mind. They might be accepted as normal

Last edited by vinceisallin; 08-06-2012 at 12:16 PM..
 08-06-2012, 01:40 PM         #45
kevante  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 arthurmack27 said:

Hit em with the realness
 08-06-2012, 01:41 PM         #46
kevante  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vinceisallin said:
It's a choice man, just like religion. You seriously can't compare it to race or s3x tho, seeing how your born into it. If you can't say god in a pray because someone cried, then why should I put up with f@gs?

I think it's funny how discrimination is thrown around. It's illegal for gays to get married in most states, so really it's a choice not a right, and an illegal one. If that's your business then go have some butt s3x and stfu, the public don't need to hear you complain. Move to a state and mind your own business. Obivously the majority don't like it, so who are you to tell me what to think.

Gays in my town were kissing in front of the store lol. Trying to get people to avoid supporting it. So they know they are unwanted and hope to detour traffic , while making a scene. I'm guessing all the people who seen will keep voting AGAINST em just cuz they are scared this will be the reality and future of our country. If they would just mind their own, then it wouldn't be a problem and out of sight is out of mind. They might be accepted as normal

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #47
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,632 | Props total: 2475 2475
people need to here and away from the dank chic!!..if the closest one wasn't in hollywood, i'd go often
 08-06-2012, 06:35 PM         #48
SOCIALITE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
them n*ggas got great lemonade and icecream. I never had their chicken. My ex worked at one of these and always came home with that sh*t. fu*k both sides, I wouldn't let that come between me eating what I like.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside 15 Artists That Biggie Wanted To Work With (But Never Got The Chance)
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy