Aaliyah Ft Drake Enough Said

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
306 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #61
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,900 | Props total: 21183 21183
 knowTHEledge said:
People usually catch feelings when I post these but...

Aaliyah on a Drake/40 track without Drake........

Nah.
 5 years ago '11        #62
MonStar Music 7 heat pts
space
space
$638 | Props total: 0 0
WTF who the fu*k thought using 40's wack a.ss stock generic drums on this would be a good idea

They shoulda called in TIMBO to lace this with some epic drums to fill the track and build up the song to climax

those drums and drum pattern is so generic and wack, time for timmy and missy to step in
 5 years ago '12        #63
Donutburger 2 heat pts
space
space
$102 | Props total: 20 20
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
 5 years ago '09        #64
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1837 1837
 knowTHEledge said:
People usually catch feelings when I post these but...

Did you use the 320kbps version that Fresh posted on the 1st page? Quality on this doesn't that great. I like the initiative though.
 5 years ago '11        #65
Blue Dream 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,448 | Props total: 594 594
n*ggas missing the issue. This is about what's left of Aaliyah's discography, becoming a vehicle for Drake music.

I fu*ks with Drake but I fu*ks with Aaliyah way separate from Drake, way before I knew about dude, and that's how I'd like to hear her music as well, finished up by the people who were close to her and worked with her, not by Aub and 40s vision.

You BX Drake stans are the worst too, yall call literally every single thing this n*gga does a classic, come up for air.

Call it what you want, but she never even met these n*ggas and her music was her life's work, and now they putting it out how they see fit, this is less an Aaliyah project, and more a Drake/40 side project.
 5 years ago '11        #66
beast1412 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,012 | Props total: 608 608
 Blue Dream said:
n*ggas missing the issue. This is about what's left of Aaliyah's discography, becoming a vehicle for Drake music.

I fu*ks with Drake but I fu*ks with Aaliyah way separate from Drake, way before I knew about dude, and that's how I'd like to hear her music as well, finished up by the people who were close to her and worked with her, not by Aub and 40s vision.

You BX Drake stans are the worst too, yall call literally every single thing this n*gga does a classic, come up for air.

Call it what you want, but she never even met these n*ggas and her music was her life's work, and now they putting it out how they see fit, this is less an Aaliyah project, and more a Drake/40 side project.
 5 years ago '05        #67
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,782 | Props total: 4275 4275
Cant even get into any this on the grounds that this dude is seriously on some stalker level sh*t right now.

Never really been a "fan" of anybody in particular, more so of a person's work and not the person themselves. So maybe this is just something im not meant to understand
 5 years ago '10        #68
Zane Cobain 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,341 | Props total: 1058 1058
 GameTheory said:
Drake.

Rap more.

Goddamn.
Pretty much this right here.

5 years ago '08        #69
Solitary Genius 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,449 | Props total: 2093 2093
i could understand if the music was bad..... but the song was pretty damn good on the first listen!!! im sure Aaliyah would like it.... dont see what the complaining is about.....
 5 years ago '07        #70
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,636 | Props total: 5487 5487
 Solitary Genius said:
i could understand if the music was bad..... but the song was pretty damn good on the first listen!!! im sure Aaliyah would like it.... dont see what the complaining is about.....
word.

obviously Drake got the music from someone in her camp, they allowed him to have access to do whatever he wants with it.
 5 years ago '10        #71
Lamar Burton 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 389 389
 Pos said:
word.

obviously Drake got the music from someone in her camp, they allowed him to have access to do whatever he wants with it.
They probably saw $$$ and let it happen. Still aint right.
 5 years ago '11        #72
Sinamatik CFR 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,380 | Props total: 7881 7881
sh*ts unclassy and weak, the beat is softer than wet tissue but then again with these two estrogen leaking Canadian dude, its not surprising... fell way short of being a decent song to me, Timbo and Missy should feel slighted that this wack sh*t even got released to the public without them being a part of it. To be honest I'd rather hear Timbo on the beat and Missy dropping a verse than this sh*t here... I bet he wrote this sh*t envisioning mermaids and dandelion fields
 5 years ago '10        #73
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,417 | Props total: 6251 6251
Drake needs to stop with this...let this girl rip, he didnt even know this bi*ch..tim needs to slap some sense in this n*gga
 5 years ago '07        #74
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,533 | Props total: 15083 15083
trash
 08-05-2012, 10:17 PM         #75
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
leave the dead alone

the only person who should be allowed to put out music for the dead is primo remixing unreleased guru verses
 5 years ago '05        #76
Ari Gold 316 heat pts316
space
space
$15,219 | Props total: 1287 1287
Dude can you please quit fu*king up the itunes tag by putting your stupid magazine website or whatever in it?? Put that sh*t in your sig or something...SOme n*ggas super organized and you make sh*t difficult
 5 years ago '05        #77
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977 OP
space
space
$43,457 | Props total: 25150 25150
 itzjmoney510 said:
Dude can you please quit fu*king up the itunes tag by putting your stupid magazine website or whatever in it?? Put that sh*t in your sig or something...SOme n*ggas super organized and you make sh*t difficult
...Like I Give A fu*k. Use Google If You Want Another Link.
 5 years ago '04        #78
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2019 2019
Damn I miss Aaliyah!!!!
 5 years ago '04        #79
LExingtonluv 
space
space
$397 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

i was expecting some epic sh*t like this...
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy