Aaliyah Ft Drake – Enough Said

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #181
Zane Cobain 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,341 | Props total: 1058 1058
Tell me that's not Drake saying "Yo Wassup" like a straight f*ggot though..

That sh*t sounds wrong as hell and out of place.
 08-06-2012, 03:37 PM         #182
TeddiGramz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I might make a remix to this...

Well not a remix, but add some extra instrumentation....

It sure needs it
 08-06-2012, 03:45 PM         #183
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tonystarks21 said:
BUT n*ggaS CANT TAT DEAD n*ggaS ON THEM? ARE U fu*kING DUMB STFU PEOPLE TATTED BIGGIE AND 2PAC ALL THE TIME

WTF IS THE DIFFRENCe? fu*k OUTTA ALL PEOPLE DO IS bi*ch AND MOAN about everything

life your life
No Normal people DONT TATTO DEAD people they DIDNT know on their SKIN, its Stalkerish, Incredibly Corny, and just fu*king WEIRD.........the fact that he did this of a WOMAN makes it that much worse. YOU NEVER, EVER, EVER, tat a bi*ches name on your body, dont give a fu*k if she wifey, ya girl, hell if ya moms........its a no, no...................period....I used to like Drake bruh, until he dropped his first album....and from their that n*gga's "this cat might be pus*y" level started rising with every damn attempt of him gaining the spotlight. And now that bi*ch is just broke, he has exposed his softness so goddamn much its not even a need to wonder about it.
 08-06-2012, 03:51 PM         #184
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
angelic voice

drake gon get murked for fu*kin wit everybody's bi*ch u make this a.ss

she fu*ked wit n*ggas like jay and dame, BOSSES, big pimpin

not....oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh giiiiiirllllllllllll i neeeeed dat monkeyyyyyy
 5 years ago '06        #185
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
lol that pic reminds me of dude that photoshopped himself kissing one of them anime characters by the beach.

This song is aight though. I'm an Aaaliyah fan and him doin this album might be tuff if he keep that 40/weeknd sound to it. Sorry timbaland lol
 5 years ago '07        #187
KingKobraAtlant 
space
space
$1,010 | Props total: 99 99
 Pass the Blunt said:
thats a photoshop right?
Naw bro. Drake was 14 on that picture. Back in early 2001. They used to make music all of the time. His uncle made "One in a million you". She made "One in a million".
 5 years ago '07        #188
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,627 | Props total: 2471 2471
@ a photoshopped pic of someone with a dead artist that they never even personally knew
 5 years ago '04        #189
illmatic45ACP 9 heat pts
space
space
$833 | Props total: 46 46
This n*gga so corny, its not even funny anymore.
 5 years ago '07        #190
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
 KeithClark said:
Wow that Subliminal Diss to Chris Brown was DAMN NEAR EPIC and I'm not even a Drake fan. The drums were fu*king horrible tho sounds like 40 threw this together in an hour or less. I don't have a hardone for Tim but Missy SHOULD HAVE BEEN INVOLVED. The whole sh*t is crazy cuz Drake is always in Miami and Tim has a studio there n*ggaz don't respect the game. - Keith Clark
I agree with the drums. They are way too plain and don't knock like they should. They should feel heavier and distorted some.
 08-06-2012, 08:58 PM         #191
trap or cry1080 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont think dmx gon be too happy bout this sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #192
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
WHOA NOW. DRAKE is not bringing Aaliyah's voice to people who had never heard of her; him and cole and lamar n tim and missy been doin that. they mention her from time to time, thats what piques interest in people who wanna know "who is aaliyah" . plus when looking through music, she will still be one of the first names you see, because well. (A) lol. To be honest, i thought drake would had came w. a sad love story type, life lesson type rap cause babygirl was on it.
 5 years ago '10        #193
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
Hes more obssed of her than I am of Pac, God damn...mane I never got Thug Life tatted on my abs or anywhere on my body for that matter.
 5 years ago '12        #194
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
space
$8,092 | Props total: 4768 4768
 tupacnasfan said:
and let's not forget them gay-unit bastards have also to blame for destroying and making of mockery of pac's music as well.

nas was on that duets biggie album, you gonna stop fu*king with him too?
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
86 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy