Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
164 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
n*ggas die every day, b.
 5 years ago '05        #62
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 e G o Maniac said:
n*ggas die every day, b.
werent you the one crying like a baby about people not showing respect in that thread where one of the packers coaches, sons died....
 5 years ago '06        #63
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
 shadydre85 said:
fu*k this peace of sh*t he did drugs and rob abunch of stores here in philly and nothing happend to him cuz he was andy reids son glad this peice of sh*t is dead!
how you gonna spell "piece" wrong both fu*kin times smfh
 5 years ago '07        #64
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,971 | Props total: 5898 5898
RIP smh
 5 years ago '04        #65
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 ThiZZ said:
werent you the one crying like a baby about people not showing respect in that thread where one of the packers coaches, sons died....
No. I was the one crying about the fact that his dumbass son got k!lled at the wrong time. He could have at least waited until after the playoffs.
 5 years ago '04        #66
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
RIP to this young man. Will pray for Reid and his family. His son is in a much better place now..
 5 years ago '04        #67
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 e G o Maniac said:
No. I was the one crying about the fact that his dumbass son got k!lled at the wrong time. He could have at least waited until after the playoffs.
That's cold
 5 years ago '06        #68
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
GR was a pos

What a waste of life
 5 years ago '10        #69
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
 illmatic826 said:

[pic - click to view]

*Figure

*Whether

*Tampon

*Pick

I'll

[pic - click to view]

you trying to hard
 5 years ago '07        #70
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,628 | Props total: 3274 3274
 knowughetto said:
RIP to this young man. Will pray for Reid and his family. His son is in a much better place now..
He's dead, how can he possibly be in a better place?
 5 years ago '12        #71
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 MistaKlean said:
most likely drugs, considering he was a drug dealer and heroin user. crazy how america honors and builds up drug users who die like Whitney Houston etc. if you OD from doing drugs I have no sympathy for your stupidity. is it sad? sure. but lets honor guys dying f!ghting four our country and doing something worth while with their lives instead of losers like this.
I see what you're getting at, but that's a bad example. Honoring men/women who've fallen in a war for profit by the orders of some old men who'll never see the battlefield is just as bad

Regardless though, thoughts out to Andy and the fam. Take your time coach
 5 years ago '12        #72
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 shadydre85 said:
you trying to hard
And you need to try harder

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #73
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 ghost8 said:
He's dead, how can he possibly be in a better place?

Not even gonna waste my time with this comment...
 5 years ago '07        #74
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
 knowughetto said:

Not even gonna waste my time with this comment...
Why? You should answer the question. Do you believe in heaven? Does everyone go?

Does a person that has committed these crimes and/or sins go to heaven:

-Garrett Reid said he made a fast descent into hard drugs..."I liked being the rich kid in that area and having my own high-status life," Reid told a probation officer in a statement read by the judge. "I could go anywhere in the 'hood. They all knew who I was. I enjoyed it. I liked being a drug dealer."

-In 2007, Garrett admitted he was high on heroin when he crashed into another car, injuring the driver. Garrett Reid struck a car driven by a 55-year-old woman who suffered back strain and a head laceration...the police found heroin, steroids and more than 200 pills in his car.

-While he was out on bail, Garrett was re-arrested for failing a drug test. When he was brought back to jail, workers at the Montgomery County Correctional Facility discovered he had smuggled close to 90 pills into the jail by hiding them in his rectum.

-A police search of the family’s Villanova mansion found guns, ammunition and illegal drugs
Not to mention the countless sh*t that he's gotten away with

This person is in a better place?
 5 years ago '10        #75
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 15708 15708
 ghost8 said:
Why? You should answer the question. Do you believe in heaven? Does everyone go?

Does a person that has committed these crimes and/or sins go to heaven:

Not to mention the countless sh*t that he's gotten away with

This person is in a better place?

just bc you sin doesnt mean you cant go to heaven. We are all sinners. Whether or not he goes depends on his own personal relationship with God. Most people say "he's in a better place" as a kind gesture. End of the day nobody knows.
 5 years ago '04        #76
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 lboog1423 said:
just bc you sin doesnt mean you cant go to heaven. We are all sinners. Whether or not he goes depends on his own personal relationship with God. Most people say "he's in a better place" as a kind gesture. End of the day nobody knows.

Thank you..
 5 years ago '04        #77
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1349 1349
it's some real f*ggots in this thread. don't worry, a member of your fam will die soon, that karma wipe all the smiles from them corny jokes right off your bi*ch a.ss face
 5 years ago '07        #78
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
 lboog1423 said:
Something we do know, he was a sh*tty human being that didn't deserve the parents that he had. His relationship with God is a moot point. I feel sorry for Andy's family, but I give no fu*ks that someone that did the sh*t he did died. Hopefully the other knucklehead Reid kid sees this as a reason to get his life straight or else he'll end up just like his brother, ie not in a better place.
 5 years ago '04        #79
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1349 1349
 ghost8 said:
Something we do know, he was a sh*tty human being that didn't deserve the parents that he had. His relationship with God is a moot point. I feel sorry for Andy's family, but I give no fu*ks that someone that did the sh*t he did died. Hopefully the other knucklehead Reid kid sees this as a reason to get his life straight or else he'll end up just like his brother, ie not in a better place.
the "other" knucklehead reid kid is married now and working for temple university. now he's dealing with the grieving process of losing his brother who was turning his life around and doing good the last 3 years, including helping the Eagles organization in the strength & conditioning department. you're a fu*king sh*tty human being and a scumbag for the way you carry yourself and talk. you know nothing about these people you're online criticizing, one of whom is dead, and yet you're trying to argue your point. get a fu*kin life man you people disgust me.

edit: oh, and just in case you were wondering, his THIRD son, is a freshman running back at Temple.

i would LOVE to know what you've accomplished in life that's so incredible that you're allowed to cast judgement on so many others fu*kface

Last edited by Grisly; 08-06-2012 at 12:56 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #80
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 15708 15708
 ghost8 said:
Do you know the kid personally? I dont care what you have done in the past; it is just that, in the past. Everyday is another to change and start brand new. I honestly dont care what he has done in the past bc every year i see people 100x worse off than this kid make changes in their lives for the better. All you know is what you've heard in the past, you dont have a single clue as to how he was just recently.

Now Im not saying he went and changed his life and Im not saying he didnt. All Im saying is, its possible no matter what your past is. No 1 sin is greater than another in God's eyes.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
44 comments
1 day ago