Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
73 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
133 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #161
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
fu*king souless devil savages..they brought their children to see this sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #162
thergs 43 heat pts43
space
space
$653 | Props total: 408 408
[.............]

Last edited by thergs; 01-07-2016 at 08:16 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #163
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
if he was was shooting muslims get them out our country
 5 years ago '07        #164
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
irony
 5 years ago '12        #165
Prostyle 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,448 | Props total: 965 965
 Graftedgenes said:
You have prven tnrought history to be an enemy of all cultures.

Study the Crusades were you slaughtered our Arab brothers

Study the Opium Wars were you slaughtered our Asian brothers

Study the Raj in India were you slaughtered our East Indian brothers

Study the Trans-Atlantic slave trade were you slaughtered our African brothers

Study the wars in Vietnam, Iraq, & Afghanistan were you slaughtered our colored brothers.

You slaughtered the Mexicans just to steal Texas and now you call them immigrants!?

My Native American brothers are nearly exterminated drunk on reservations committing suicide daily because you stole their land and herded them like cattle into wastelands destroying their way of life.

Have you studied Apartheid? Jim Crow?

The Tuskegee experiment? You know who Himmler & Mengle are? How about P.W. Botha?

Look up the Berlin conference the next time you want to say Afrika is fu*ked up.

You a.ssassinated Medgar Evars, Martin Luther King, Fred Hampton, Steve Biko,
& Patrice Lumumba and every other Black leader who posed a threat to white supremacy.

Based on the historical facts at hand would I be wrong if I labeled you my enemy?

You have done everything in your power to destroy any hope for peace and coexistence on this planet and I'd be a damn fool if I acted surprised that you stormed a religious gathering and slaughtered men women and children.

It's simply in your nature.
ETHER
 08-05-2012, 10:45 PM         #166
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
Your mother should have swallowed you. Your ignorance is beyond belief, crack open some books you nimrod and educate yourself

People like you are in the low confines in society with little education and a lot of hate.

Last edited by Drone; 08-05-2012 at 10:50 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #167
whowantit 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 4735 4735
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
I hope to god that is your tattoo on your arm, so when I see you around L.A I can stomp your face in. I'm taking note of that tattoo. I'm sure I'll run into you one day.
 5 years ago '08        #168
space
space
 whowantit said:
I hope to god that is your tattoo on your arm, so when I see you around L.A I can stomp your face in. I'm taking note of that tattoo. I'm sure I'll run into you one day.
u talk alot of sh*t for being a chump, ill even tell u were im at on 43rd and vermont and i bet your punk a.ss wont show up in my varrio, cuz if u do... well let us show u come down ill be posted out side wit a 43rd white jersey and a couple of homies chillin on a brick wall in front of sum apts bi*ch
 5 years ago '08        #169
space
space
 whowantit said:
im in sum white apts across from a pawn shop roll down tuff guy, lets cut this bullsh*t out and come down and stomp me out, i want to see this tuff guy...
 5 years ago '12        #170
Prostyle 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,448 | Props total: 965 965
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
im in sum white apts across from a pawn shop roll down tuff guy, lets cut this bullsh*t out and come down and stomp me out, i want to see this tuff guy...
worldstar!!
 5 years ago '05        #171
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
 Prostyle said:

Calcium is there to protect teeth and bones but is destroyed by higher carb diets of the western world .

Their entire diet revolves around milk and calcium and has been for tens of thousands of years.

Also stats wise its not only whites that need to absorb calcium better because in africa they are not losing any teeth or getting cavities .

5 years ago '08        #172
space
space
 Prostyle said:
worldstar!!
if this chump rolls down ill have one of the lil homies rec his beat down and ill post it on worldstar, but from the looks of it he's all talk, cuz only a fool who doesnt cherish life would come in my varrio talking sh*t....
 5 years ago '07        #173
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19970 19970
More information is coming out about what led the FBI to declare Sunday’s Sikh temple shooting an act of domestic terrorism.

According to the Los Angeles Times, tattoos plus “certain biographical details” were the source of that conclusion. A representative of the Sikh congregation, Kanwardeep Singh Kaleka, told CNN that “members described the attacker as a bald, white man, dressed in a white T-shirt and black pants and with a 9/11 tattoo on one arm.”

There has already been widespread speculation that the shooter may have intent on committing an anti-Islamic hate crime but confused Sikhs with Muslims because of their turbans. Kaleka pointed out that “maybe it’s because the ladies were fortunate enough to dodge it out, but so far most of the people I’ve heard have been shot and k!lled were all turbaned males.”

An unidentified federal official, however, told the Times that there was not yet enough evidence to conclude that the gunman was a member of a hate group or other group dedicated to violence. “The investigation will have to continue to see and determine the motive,” the official stated “We don’t know much about the motive at this point.”

08-06-2012, 12:18 AM         #174
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

For much of his life, Franklin was a drifter, roaming up and down the East Coast looking for chances to "cleanse the world" of people he considered inferior, especially blacks and Jews.[1] He supported himself by robbing banks and often sold or traded the guns he used to k!ll others[citation needed]. Despite being partially blind in his left eye and completely blind in his right eye, Franklin was a proficient marksman, and k!lled most of his victims from more than 100 feet (30*m) away[citation needed]. He attacked the majority of victims from a distance. He was a highly organized k!ller who would plan in advance several escape routes and techniques in which to leave no evidence[citation needed].

Franklin's level of violence escalated; before he committed his first known murder, he fire-bombed a synagogue and sprayed mace at a racially mixed couple. Starting in 1977, he went on a murder spree, while continuing to rob banks. He has admitted his racist ideology; God, he said, wanted him to start a race war.

His target were mixed-race couples, which he called "MRCs." In interviews, he explained that he planned the murders and his exit in advance, often changing his hair style and color, as well as changing clothes and vehicles often. He would listen to a police scanner during his escapes.
On one occasion, he threatened to k!ll President Jimmy Carter for his pro-civil rights views. He had also intended to shoot Jesse Jackson, but felt that Jackson's security detail made an a.ssassination attempt impossible. He shot Vernon Jordan in 1980 instead, nearly k!lling him.

Due to his careful planning, he eluded law enforcement for years. He was eventually caught when a nurse in Florida taking the blood he was selling recognized a bald eagle tattoo on his arm as one publicized for the suspect in several murders. She contacted the police. Arrested in 1980, Franklin provided detailed confessions. He has been tried and convicted in several states. Convicted in a murder case in Missouri in 1997, he was sentenced to death.

Franklin has been linked by either indictment or confession to 20 murders, six aggravated a.ssaults, 16 bank robberies and two bombings. He has confessed to eight murders, and has received six life sentences and a death sentence. He made several confessions in 1997 on the condition that he confess to "an attractive white female investigator."
[edit]List of crimes

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 08-06-2012 at 12:21 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #175
whowantit 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 4735 4735
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
if this chump rolls down ill have one of the lil homies rec his beat down and ill post it on worldstar, but from the looks of it he's all talk, cuz only a fool who doesnt cherish life would come in my varrio talking sh*t....
you're a fu*kin clown. But I'll pay you a visit and see how brolic you get in real life. Nothing else needs to be said f*ggot.
 5 years ago '07        #176
space
space
internet gangstas
 08-06-2012, 12:27 AM         #177
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn this whole thread did a 360
 5 years ago '08        #178
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,057 | Props total: 4833 4833
 NoTitleSince73 said:
There has already been widespread speculation that the shooter may have intent on committing an anti-Islamic hate crime but confused Sikhs with Muslims because of their turbans. Kaleka pointed out that “maybe it’s because the ladies were fortunate enough to dodge it out, but so far most of the people I’ve heard have been shot and k!lled were all turbaned males.”

Are you fu*king kidding me? This Islamaphobia has become truly pathetic. Hell, can this even be called Islamaphobia?
 5 years ago '07        #179
space
space
 stlcardinals19 said:
Are you fu*king kidding me? This Islamaphobia has become truly pathetic.
I'm not one to blame people not involved for tragedies like this, but does anyone think this may have played a part?
 5 years ago '07        #180
PowerBar Ernie 108 heat pts108
space
space
$5,899 | Props total: 1240 1240
 PowerBar Ernie said:
Why do you a.ssume the two posters are black? The one dude in here turned out to be Arab.

A thread about sikhs being k!lled turns into white vs black.
Everytime I ask this question, I get no response. Tbh, it's the white posters that usually turn this thread into a race war. Once a poster says "white people ", the poster is a.ssumed to be white and then there is an extended post on all the crimes black people commit. The difference between black and white people is black people have no problem admitting they fu*k up. How many times do you read "We need to do better..." or "________ has set us back 747456 years". As black people we recognize that what we do can be a detriment to us as a collective. Something that white posters and people in general don't do. When black people are stereotyped/generalized it can cost us ours live. Being able to disconnect yourselves from the action of a group to me is an example of white people exercising their privilege.

[video - click to view]

And if you think I'm racist after reading this post you fu*king missed the point.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
48 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
159 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy