Aug 5 - Mass Shooting at Sikh Temple Near Milwaukee

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
72 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
94 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-05-2012, 08:57 PM         #121
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sniggit said:
one case of raping a young girl against daily deliberate use for warfare?

whats the point? unless yall are racist as fu*k which i expect i dont get it

ahahaha really grafted? just cos you have the racist majority looking for a reason to hate whites dont mean youre educated at all.

how long has the human race been around for? africa is one of the originating places of mankind right?

how long ago did ur so called whites start their atrocities compared to how long ur ancestors have been living in your homeland and doing the same thing??

i rest my case, bi*chmade t*ts
Afrika is the mother or civilization.

Were there wars in Afrika just like every other continent...hell yeah but the fact remains that Afrikans never dropped chemical weapons on Europeons like Mussolini did Ethiopians.

Afrikans didn't carve up Europe and divide her amongst Afikan nations like Europeons did Afrika during the Berlin Conference.

Afrikans didnt kidnap 200 million Europeons or r*pe Europe of her natural resources for 1000 years...Afrikans didn't go to Europe and dig up tombs and put white peoples dead bodies in Museums as exhibits calling them "mummies".

Most cultures have internal conflicts and mainly k!ll each other but white-skinned Europeons specialize in the murder of other cultures which is why 1million Iraqi got slaughtered over an illegal war over 911 that had nothing at all to do with them.

Is it any accident that the white boys in the dessert (Khazzar-Jews) are the main ones exterminating Palestininans after stealing their land?

There is no peaceful coexistence with you people, every where you go on earth you o the same damn thing and then cry racism when educated people point out your blatant hatred towards other cultures.

I ain't trippin tho because I know it's in your nature.
 5 years ago '08        #122
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 killya said:
thank you.

He completely ignores that his race is just as fu*ked up and has been fu*ked up for thousands of years.

Next he will blame us for it being fu*ked up. Africa wasnt Disney land before white people came along.
 5 years ago '11        #123
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
How did this turn into a race war?
 08-05-2012, 09:02 PM         #124
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Frank Hampton said:
How did this turn into a race war?
f*gs came in here grouping all white people into the terrorist category. All white people are responsible for this shooting.
 08-05-2012, 09:02 PM         #125
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killya said:
thank you.

He completely ignores that his race is just as fu*ked up and has been fu*ked up for thousands of years.

Next he will blame us for it being fu*ked up. Africa wasnt Disney land before white people came along.
exactly dude, we aint perfect but damn, none of us are n its annoying as fu*k when this kinda sh*t comes up

Final Boss said:
humans are humans breh, this dude grafted thinks terrorism/rape/killing is exclusive to the white race or something. its bullsh*t. look at that white family being murdered over in south afrika the other day for proof we are all just as murderous as one another. i actually used to live in south afrika so ive actually seen the depravity of the native afrikans first hand. ive seen afrikans r*pe other afrikan children. ive seen afrikans k!ll and murder whole white families that arent even european. and ive seen afrikans get drunk all day in public parks until they die, grafted acts like theres a white european devil voice in their head telling them to do all these barbaric actions. totally brushing off the fact you can see all these acts of depravity in russia, where white people get up to the same acts of depravity. nah mafu*ka its just the fact they are human and do human things. everyone of us has the untapped potential to be a k!ller, we just need to suppress that inner violence for us to evolve as a human collective.
couldnt agree more bro, hate it when comparisons n racism come into play when its just as bad as the idea of racism itself
 5 years ago '11        #126
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,660 | Props total: 4769 4769
Sorry grafted the white kids wont comprehend your post, theyll only get offended by the word white. They cant accept the fact that they have inherited the priviledges their ancestors r*ped and murdered good natured cultures for sport and greed. They call it patriotism and world history but that sh*t is filled with twisted facts and selective memory.
 08-05-2012, 09:05 PM         #127
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Afrika is the mother or civilization.

Were there wars in Afrika just like every other continent...hell yeah but the fact remains that Afrikans never dropped chemical weapons on Europeons like Mussolini did Ethiopians.

Afrikans didn't carve up Europe and divide her amongst Afikan nations like Europeons did Afrika during the Berlin Conference.

Afrikans didnt kidnap 200 million Europeons or r*pe Europe of her natural resources for 1000 years...Afrikans didn't go to Europe and dig up tombs and put white peoples dead bodies in Museums as exhibits calling them "mummies".

Most cultures have internal conflicts and mainly k!ll each other but white-skinned Europeons specialize in the murder of other cultures which is why 1million Iraqi got slaughtered over an illegal war over 911 that had nothing at all to do with them.

Is it any accident that the white boys in the dessert (Khazzar-Jews) are the main ones exterminating Palestininans after stealing their land?

There is no peaceful coexistence with you people, every where you go on earth you o the same damn thing and then cry racism when educated people point out your blatant hatred towards other cultures.

I ain't trippin tho because I know it's in your nature.
your the mother of civilization. you created r*pe, war, pillaging and everything else since according to science we are derived from you. let alone the fact their is so much undocumented history of africa because of one reason or another leads me to believe their is way worse sh*t in ur history.

its in your nature

i rest my case

-thank god im a little drunk, the ignorance in this thread is mind blowing.

talk about the pied fkn piper

Last edited by Sniggit; 08-05-2012 at 09:07 PM..
 08-05-2012, 09:05 PM         #128
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whyarguewithgod said:
The same way whitey would react if you made a post saying a black kid was k!lled by a white gunman holding a bag of skittles and a Iced Tea.....Oh wait....

You white people are so quick to pull the race card....shyts ridiculous.
I'm not white, I'm just not an idiot. Like I said, you are reppin minorities all wrong. Ignorance is ignorance, regardless of color.

Your world view is beyond fu*ked up, you must have got bullied in middle school. Don't raise children, please.

Last edited by kevante; 08-05-2012 at 09:08 PM..
 08-05-2012, 09:06 PM         #129
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 megalomaniacal said:
Sorry grafted the white kids wont comprehend your post, theyll only get offended by the word white. They cant accept the fact that they have inherited the priviledges their ancestors r*ped and murdered good natured cultures for sport and greed. They call it patriotism and american history but that sh*t is filled with twisted facts and selective memory.

Thats why Farrakhan wants to k!ll em all because they kids dont wanna face the truth....Its sad really.
 5 years ago '08        #130
space
space
 Sniggit said:
your the mother of civilization. you created r*pe, war, pillaging and everything else since according to science we are derived from you. let alone the fact their is so much undocumented history of africa because of one reason or another leads me to believe their is way worse sh*t in ur history.

its in your nature

i rest my case
@ "I rest my case" like he dropped some straight heat. or even one fact
 08-05-2012, 09:07 PM         #131
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kevante said:
I'm not white, I'm just not an idiot. Like I said, you are reppin minorities all wrong. Ignorance is ignorance, regardless of color.

You're world view is beyond fu*ked up, you must have got bullied in middle school. Don't raise children, please.

Nah actually I took yall Pokemon cards and yall blond headed sisters behind the skating rank.....TRY AGAIN
 08-05-2012, 09:08 PM         #132
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoTitleSince73 said:
this just in, only white people do messed up sh*t
 08-05-2012, 09:08 PM         #133
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dee Grande said:
@ "I rest my case" like he dropped some straight heat. or even one fact
all youve done is follow and clap like you have some knowledge, without any knowledge at all

what the fu*k you on

you want grafted to hold your hand too? bi*ch a.ss
 5 years ago '08        #134
space
space
 Sniggit said:
all youve done is follow and clap like you have some knowledge, without any knowledge at all

what the fu*k you on
i'm instigating
 08-05-2012, 09:10 PM         #135
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whyarguewithgod said:
Nah actually I took yall Pokemon cards and yall blond headed sisters behind the skating rank.....TRY AGAIN
How many white people you know named Kevante

fu*k it. Stay dumb
 08-05-2012, 09:12 PM         #136
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sniggit said:

its in your nature

i rest my case

-thank god im a little drunk, the ignorance in this thread is mind blowing.

talk about the pied fkn piper

No my wigga, you was created by us. Light skinned people have always been here. But pale white people nah yall history only goes back 5,000 yrs right...I aint for sure. But yall become master manipulators at making light skinned people believe that they're white. So while a lot of us is arguing as funny as it sounds we may end up brothers in the long run. Yall do know its a reason "Blonde hair and blue eyes" was the prominent choice dont yall?
 08-05-2012, 09:13 PM         #137
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kevante said:
how many white people you know named kevante

Fu*k it. Stay dumb

08-05-2012, 09:14 PM         #138
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whyarguewithgod said:
No my wigga, you was created by us. Light skinned people have always been here. But pale white people nah yall history only goes back 5,000 yrs right...I aint for sure. But yall become master manipulators at making light skinned people believe that they're white. So while a lot of us is arguing as funny as it sounds we may end up brothers in the long run. Yall do know its a reason "Blonde hair and blue eyes" was the prominent choice dont yall?
thats what i said........
 08-05-2012, 09:21 PM         #139
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Darkdrone said:
While I appreciate well structured and well written post like the next guy, don't you think this creating more conflict and causing more anger then is needed? We get your central premise but this thread should be the mourning the Sikh people who were slaughtered....not some racial rant about what the whites have done in the past.

I mean Grafted what do you possibly gain by mentioning all this? This hatred won't win any body over and once again will derail this thread from what it is truly about.
Conflict? Anger? Rant? Hatred?

I'm sitting here with a history book in one hand and a IPad in the other.

Is it "hatred" if I label the White-Europeons as the #1 destroyer of human life on this planet or is it a historical fact based on actual events?

You can't refute my facts so all you can do is label these facts as hatred even tho' I'm quoting verbatim from history books. Is history hatred?

Poor Black folks have this issue called "misplaced aggression" were we take our anger and frustration towards white peoples (hatred) out on each other.

You treated us like animals for 400 years and expect us to be Rhodes scholars in less than 100 years. You didn't even give us equal human rights until 1965 but we are the ones at fault for the ills that plague society?

Racism, racial-profiling, all-white juries, predatory minority lending, academic racism, medical apartheid, and basically institutionalized racism in every arena of public life...that's America.

What if one day all these cultures stopped hating themselves and believing the myth that you were superior, we stopped k!lling each other and started k!lling you. We start loving a Black deity instead of a white-Jesus, we stopped trying to a.ssimilate and integrate and instead focused on economic empowerment and building a strong community of our own. LOL...

.....Your worst nightmare and my fondest dream.
 5 years ago '05        #140
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
Sikhs never did nothing to anyone.....

In 1985, Sikh terrorists bombed an Air India flight from Canada to India, k!lling all 329 people on board Air India Flight 182.

Vancouver, British Columbia (Reuters), Feb. 11: - A Sikh activist was jailed for five years on Monday after becoming the first person to admit guilt in the 1985 bombing of Air India Flight 182, the world's deadliest act of aviation sabotage before Sept. 11, 2001.

Inderjit Singh Reyat, 51, pleaded guilty to manslaughter in the 1985 attack, admitting he had helped acquire materials used to make the bomb. But prosecutors said Reyat did not know who made the bomb and thought the equipment would be used to make bombs for use in India, and not to down a commercial airliner.

All 329 people aboard Flight 182 were k!lled when the Boeing 747 crashed off the Atlantic coast of Ireland on June 23, 1985. Fewer than half the bodies were ever recovered.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy