Aug 5 - Mass Shooting at Sikh Temple Near Milwaukee

most viewed right now
 144
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 118
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 101
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #101
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 Graftedgenes said:
Yeah we got the DC sniper and you got Adolph Hitler.

We shoot up clubs and you drop nuclear weapons.

We shoot gang members and you a.ssassinate Black leaders like MLK.


You whine about racism but you are the KKK, Aryan Brotherhood, Skinheads,
& the Neo-Nazis. You burn crosses, spray-paint swastikas and hang nooses.


We start gang wars and you start world wars.


It's not enough that you exterminated the Tasmanians, Native Americans and 6 million Jews but now you want to shoot up schools like Columbine, movie theaters and religious gatherings....only a matter of time before you drop another Nuke on a civilian population.


The very religious institutions that you are a part of are built off pedophilia and bloodshed, you murdered Jesus just to remind us that you are the devil incarnate.


Racism/white-supremacy is the #1 poison on this planet, your hatred
and fear of genetic annihilation is the strongest threat towards world peace.


Scientists say you are part Neanderthal based on genetic studies so I guess your inhumanity is based on the fact that you are less hue-man/human than the rest of us.


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #102
whowantit 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 4735 4735
 Graftedgenes said:
My Afrikan homeland was r*ped and underdeveloped by white Europeons
who enslaved 200 million able bodied inhabitants of the continent dripping her development.

The cutting off of hands was first enacted by a white skinned Europen named King Leopold who r*ped the Congo.


The r*pe of children exists in your religious institutions and your colleges were Sandusky can r*pe little minority children with impunity.


I don't ever agree with you and don't even know you and my facts come from factual knowledge of history and not a narrow mind.


You are the King of Bloodshed and you can't co-exist with other cultures without trying to exterminate them, exploit them, or subjugate them.


I think it's just natural behavior for you.
 08-05-2012, 08:22 PM         #103
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
one case of raping a young girl against daily deliberate use for warfare?

whats the point? unless yall are racist as fu*k which i expect i dont get it


ahahaha really grafted? just cos you have the racist majority looking for a reason to hate whites dont mean youre educated at all.

how long has the human race been around for? africa is one of the originating places of mankind right?

how long ago did ur so called whites start their atrocities compared to how long ur ancestors have been living in your homeland and doing the same thing??

i rest my case, bi*chmade t*ts


Last edited by Sniggit; 08-05-2012 at 08:24 PM..
 08-05-2012, 08:23 PM         #104
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Darkdrone said:
Even though I don't agree with what he is spewing you completely missed the point
no I get it...but a couple nut jobs does not account for us all. not to mention that half those nut jobs such as hitler were taken down by us (white people, and black people)
 5 years ago '08        #105
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
avatar space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
^^^



[video - click to view]


 5 years ago '09        #106
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
avatar space
space
$7,130 | Props total: 317 317
this motherfu*ker thinks africa was like disneyland before the white man came along...gtfoh
 5 years ago '07        #107
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Graftedgenes said:
Yeah we got the DC sniper and you got Adolph Hitler.

We shoot up clubs and you drop nuclear weapons.

We shoot gang members and you a.ssassinate Black leaders like MLK.


You whine about racism but you are the KKK, Aryan Brotherhood, Skinheads,
& the Neo-Nazis. You burn crosses, spray-paint swastikas and hang nooses.


We start gang wars and you start world wars.


It's not enough that you exterminated the Tasmanians, Native Americans and 6 million Jews but now you want to shoot up schools like Columbine, movie theaters and religious gatherings....only a matter of time before you drop another Nuke on a civilian population.


The very religious institutions that you are a part of are built off pedophilia and bloodshed, you murdered Jesus just to remind us that you are the devil incarnate.


Racism/white-supremacy is the #1 poison on this planet, your hatred
and fear of genetic annihilation is the strongest threat towards world peace.


Scientists say you are part Neanderthal based on genetic studies so I guess your inhumanity is based on the fact that you are less hue-man/human than the rest of us.

[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

 08-05-2012, 08:37 PM         #108
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killya said:
iv never r*ped or k!lled anyone in my life. Im a terrorist though right? Because my skin happens to be white right? That makes alot of sense.
You have prven tnrought history to be an enemy of all cultures.


Study the Crusades were you slaughtered our Arab brothers

Study the Opium Wars were you slaughtered our Asian brothers

Study the Raj in India were you slaughtered our East Indian brothers

Study the Trans-Atlantic slave trade were you slaughtered our African brothers

Study the wars in Vietnam, Iraq, & Afghanistan were you slaughtered our colored brothers.

You slaughtered the Mexicans just to steal Texas and now you call them immigrants!?


My Native American brothers are nearly exterminated drunk on reservations committing suicide daily because you stole their land and herded them like cattle into wastelands destroying their way of life.


Have you studied Apartheid? Jim Crow?

The Tuskegee experiment? You know who Himmler & Mengle are? How about P.W. Botha?

Look up the Berlin conference the next time you want to say Afrika is fu*ked up.

You a.ssassinated Medgar Evars, Martin Luther King, Fred Hampton, Steve Biko,
& Patrice Lumumba and every other Black leader who posed a threat to white supremacy.





Based on the historical facts at hand would I be wrong if I labeled you my enemy?


You have done everything in your power to destroy any hope for peace and coexistence on this planet and I'd be a damn fool if I acted surprised that you stormed a religious gathering and slaughtered men women and children.


It's simply in your nature.
 5 years ago '08        #109
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
avatar space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
*waiting on dat new graftedgenes post to drop*


^^^ edit: thank you
 5 years ago '07        #110
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Graftedgenes said:
My Afrikan homeland was r*ped and underdeveloped by white Europeons
who enslaved 200 million able bodied inhabitants of the continent dripping her development.

The cutting off of hands was first enacted by a white skinned Europen named King Leopold who r*ped the Congo.


The r*pe of children exists in your religious institutions and your colleges were Sandusky can r*pe little minority children with impunity.


I don't ever agree with you and don't even know you and my facts come from factual knowledge of history and not a narrow mind.


You are the King of Bloodshed and you can't co-exist with other cultures without trying to exterminate them, exploit them, or subjugate them.


I think it's just natural behavior for you.


i have never seen this type of pure uncut ether on boxden before...this thread is going to disappear because the usual white tear defenders wont touch this one with a 10 foot pole...but i will never forget the words that were typed here
 08-05-2012, 08:43 PM         #111
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
You have prven tnrought history to be an enemy of all cultures.


Study the Crusades were you slaughtered our Arab brothers

Study the Opium Wars were you slaughtered our Asian brothers

Study the Raj in India were you slaughtered our East Indian brothers

Study the Trans-Atlantic slave trade were you slaughtered our African brothers

Study the wars in Vietnam, Iraq, & Afghanistan were you slaughtered our colored brothers.

You slaughtered the Mexicans just to steal Texas and now you call them immigrants!?


My Native American brothers are nearly exterminated drunk on reservations committing suicide daily because you stole their land and herded them like cattle into wastelands destroying their way of life.


Have you studied Apartheid? Jim Crow?

The Tuskegee experiment? You know who Himmler & Mengle are? How about P.W. Botha?

Look up the Berlin conference the next time you want to say Afrika is fu*ked up.

You a.ssassinated Medgar Evars, Martin Luther King, Fred Hampton, Steve Biko,
& Patrice Lumumba and every other Black leader who posed a threat to white supremacy.





Based on the historical facts at hand would I be wrong if I labeled you my enemy?


You have done everything in your power to destroy any hope for peace and coexistence on this planet and I'd be a damn fool if I acted surprised that you stormed a religious gathering and slaughtered men women and children.


It's simply in your nature.
While I appreciate well structured and well written post like the next guy, don't you think this creating more conflict and causing more anger then is needed? We get your central premise but this thread should be the mourning the Sikh people who were slaughtered....not some racial rant about what the whites have done in the past.

I mean Grafted what do you possibly gain by mentioning all this? This hatred won't win any body over and once again will derail this thread from what it is truly about.
 08-05-2012, 08:43 PM         #112
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
White ppl always shooting up the place
 08-05-2012, 08:46 PM         #113
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aurora resect for that post, agree with alot what was mentioned

but as for shafted

this sh*t is just as bad as the aljazeera comments, lopsided and racist as fu*k. u must be getting paid to be so god damn ignorant


"i will try to be smart, so i shall select only 1 part of history to make my racist ideals look smart and thought out, and will in no way include the other side of the story. i hate racists and colonialism yet i act like a ancient historian writing about his emperors victory's. i mean it aint like my almighty ancestors sold us to the west or dominated with slave labour and torture to create the first known great civilization" fu*k outta here man


-sh*t, at least its logical in a sense to hate something that you are not used to in psychological terms for the past. on the other hand is it logical for you to constantly destroy r*pe and pillage your own kind throughout history, over tens of thousands of years compared to the known 2 thousand of whites?


Last edited by Sniggit; 08-05-2012 at 08:50 PM..
 08-05-2012, 08:48 PM         #114
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This n*gga Graftedgenes might be posting some of the greatest most influential/knowledgeable post of all time!
 5 years ago '07        #115
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19965 19965
this just in, only white people do messed up sh*t
 5 years ago '08        #116
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
avatar space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
aurora & grafted =



[pic - click to view]




 5 years ago '09        #117
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
avatar space
space
$7,130 | Props total: 317 317
humans are humans breh, this dude grafted thinks terrorism/rape/killing is exclusive to the white race or something. its bullsh*t. look at that white family being murdered over in south afrika the other day for proof we are all just as murderous as one another. i actually used to live in south afrika so ive actually seen the depravity of the native afrikans first hand. ive seen afrikans r*pe other afrikan children. ive seen afrikans k!ll and murder whole white families that arent even european. and ive seen afrikans get drunk all day in public parks until they die, grafted acts like theres a white european devil voice in their head telling them to do all these barbaric actions. totally brushing off the fact you can see all these acts of depravity in russia, where white people get up to the same acts of depravity. nah mafu*ka its just the fact they are human and do human things. everyone of us has the untapped potential to be a k!ller, we just need to suppress that inner violence for us to evolve as a human collective.
 5 years ago '07        #118
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 NoTitleSince73 said:
this just in, only white people do messed up sh*t
you know i got love for you aj but i'm starting not to feel safe around yall...i seen a group of white males between the ages of 18 and 35 standing in a group the other day and i crossed the street
 08-05-2012, 08:55 PM         #119
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Darkdrone said:
While I appreciate well structured and well written post like the next guy, don't you think this creating more conflict and causing more anger then is needed? We get your central premise but this thread should be the mourning the Sikh people who were slaughtered....not some racial rant about what the whites have done in the past.

I mean Grafted what do you possibly gain by mentioning all this? This hatred won't win any body over and once again will derail this thread from what it is truly about.





Thats where the problem is right fu*king here....


How many times do you think you can run from the truth.....Every years NYPD k!lls a nicca for nuttin and niccaz and started a riot yet. Mexicans outnumber errbody they say but we still call them Aliens on national television. Black people showed the white boy how to survive in the new found land called America and helped him build while he sat on his a.ss and r*ped, totured, and burned our ancestors yet every time we bring it up we pullin the race card. The time is now buddy. And guess what their wont be no race war as long as you with the movement. Its not in the MAJORITY of our afrikan "Human Nature" to k!ll for nothing.


But to Grafh or howeva u spell it....You do know we was cursed right? This was written to happen. Thing is their time not to recently ran out as prophecy will have it. Now we supposedly will begin to see a shift. Not a religious freak but start with Islam if you're lookin for more info. From the looks of it you already know whats up.
 08-05-2012, 08:56 PM         #120
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Final Boss said:
humans are humans breh, this dude grafted thinks terrorism/rape/killing is exclusive to the white race or something. its bullsh*t. look at that white family being murdered over in south afrika the other day for proof we are all just as murderous as one another. i actually used to live in south afrika so ive actually seen the depravity of the native afrikans first hand. ive seen afrikans r*pe other afrikan children. ive seen afrikans k!ll and murder whole white families that arent even european. and ive seen afrikans get drunk all day in public parks until they die, grafted acts like theres a white european devil voice in their head telling them to do all these barbaric actions. totally brushing off the fact you can see all these acts of depravity in russia, where white people get up to the same acts of depravity. nah mafu*ka its just the fact they are human and do human things. everyone of us has the untapped potential to be a k!ller, we just need to suppress that inner violence for us to evolve as a human collective.
thank you.

He completely ignores that his race is just as fu*ked up and has been fu*ked up for thousands of years.


Next he will blame us for it being fu*ked up. Africa wasnt Disney land before white people came along.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
38 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
72 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
110 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
248 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy