NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #221
thergs 43 heat pts43
space
space
$654 | Props total: 410 410
[.............]

Last edited by thergs; 01-07-2016 at 08:16 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #222
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,451 | Props total: 16219 16219
 endless lies said:
how come the conspiracy f*gs didn't predict this one tho?
how come they not tellin the full story..and spinning it
 5 years ago '05        #223
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
i aint even mad at yalll trashing the white man because of this dumbass... in a race war Id secretly side with the other guys to finish off all these neo-nazis-KKK-conspiracy theorist-closet racist dumbasses. And theres these kinds of guys in every race, every corner of the world.
 5 years ago '04        #224
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,166 | Props total: 9607 9607
 Graftedgenes said:
Brilliant.

We are dealing with a Neo-Neanderthal.

Sure they brought their children to lynchings the phrase Pick-A-n*gga has been modified to Picnic...the original Pick-a-n*gga/Picnic they would kidnap a Black man and sodomize him and then tie him to a tree and cut off his body parts and pass them around as souvenirs.

Then they would cut off his p*nis and testicles and pass them around finally they would burn him alive and eat parts of his flesh and gouge him with knives and corkscrews while their children would clap and laugh in enjoyment, then they would hang the corpse from a tree pr drag it through the town.

An albino mutant with a calcified pineal gland is the most dangerous creauture in civilized society.

The strongest hatred that has ever existed on this planet is the hatred that whites have for people with color.
 5 years ago '05        #225
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 portis187 said:
hundreds of blacks getting k!lled yearly on the regular in detroit, but no threads & no one cares. White guy k!lls 12 in movie theater, & another k!lls 6 in sikh temple. Thread goes at least 20 pages & blacks are in an up roar when in both shootings none of the people were black that got k!lled. Not only do white people not care about blacks, blacks don't even care about blacks.

because yall shoot each other

I guess your dumbass has been living under a rock this last year because the tayvon shooting was all over the news for weeks

educate yourself child
 5 years ago '04        #226
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,166 | Props total: 9607 9607
 SHOWTIME said:
are you really on the internet trying to pick f!ghts that would take place in real life? asking other men to meet you near a brick wall?

how educated are you? have you been institutionalized? who taught you how to use a computer?

my guess is you are broke, dirty, and insecure... good luck in life
 5 years ago '07        #227
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 BeatTycoon said:
I'm not racist by any stretch of the imagination. I hate everyone equally. But I've noticed that white people are getting more and more sensitive when generalizations about their race get tossed back at them.

See white people, it doesn't feel good to be lumped into a group and generalized, does it? It doesn't feel good to be judged because of the actions of someone you've never met, does it? Remember that feeling the next time you're about to do it. And be thankful that you only have to feel it when wild sh*t like this happens. You'll be okay.
white people have been getting bodied in this thread relentlessly

they love throwing generalizations around to us but when it's their turn they don't want to accept it ...just take your fu*king medicine
 08-06-2012, 12:12 PM         #228
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bodied? oh my hahaha, reason stopped arguing;

ignorance is ignorance. and hypocrisy is hypocrisy

i accept everything about my race where as most of you guys in this thread dnt. i aint no fool, and i aint ignorant to my racial past either. i accept it and try to get rid of the racial barrier upon everyone i meet and have been successful. on the other hand... hahahha

oh my
 5 years ago '11        #229
dgamer101 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,133 | Props total: 1690 1690
Wtf is going on with this world man?

The dude on the first video said there was four guys, but official report says only one? Thats weird.

Rest in paradise to the victims.
 5 years ago '07        #230
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Sniggit said:
bodied? oh my hahaha, reason stopped arguing;

ignorance is ignorance. and hypocrisy is hypocrisy

i accept everything about my race where as most of you guys in this thread dnt. i aint no fool, and i aint ignorant to my racial past either. i accept it and try to get rid of the racial barrier upon everyone i meet and have been successful. on the other hand... hahahha

oh my
but tell me yall aren't the masters of generalizing an entire race though...i never stole from anyone, sold drugs, murdered anyone, gang banged in my entire life but yet when yall see me i bet one of those things is rushing through your mind...now that people are making generalizations back at you it's not fun is it?

everything dude posted is 100% true

i've been taking it for years your going to take it on a message board for a few minutes a day..spare me your white tears broski
 5 years ago '07        #231
PowerBar Ernie 108 heat pts108
space
space
$5,901 | Props total: 1244 1244
 PowerBar Ernie said:
Everytime I ask this question, I get no response. Tbh, it's the white posters that usually turn this thread into a race war. Once a poster says "white people ", the poster is a.ssumed to be white and then there is an extended post on all the crimes black people commit. The difference between black and white people is black people have no problem admitting they fu*k up. How many times do you read "We need to do better..." or "________ has set us back 747456 years". As black people we recognize that what we do can be a detriment to us as a collective. Something that white posters and people in general don't do. When black people are stereotyped/generalized it can cost us ours live. Being able to disconnect yourselves from the action of a group to me is an example of white people exercising their privilege.

And if you think I'm racist after reading this post you fu*king missed the point.
 BeatTycoon said:
I'm not racist by any stretch of the imagination. I hate everyone equally. But I've noticed that white people are getting more and more sensitive when generalizations about their race get tossed back at them.

See white people, it doesn't feel good to be lumped into a group and generalized, does it? It doesn't feel good to be judged because of the actions of someone you've never met, does it? Remember that feeling the next time you're about to do it. And be thankful that you only have to feel it when wild sh*t like this happens. You'll be okay.
We saying the same things
 08-06-2012, 12:41 PM         #232
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
but tell me yall aren't the masters of generalizing an entire race though...i never stole from anyone, sold drugs, murdered anyone, gang banged in my entire life but yet when yall see me i bet one of those things is rushing through your mind...now that people are making generalizations back at you it's not fun is it?

everything dude posted is 100% true

i've been taking it for years your going to take it on a message board for a few minutes a day..spare me your white tears broski
me? no, most black ppl ive met and came across in life have been high standing highly educated and the most sensible ppl in the situation

thus why im arguing my points, cos i aint like that and its easy for some of the posters on here to be, yet yall act bitter and ignorant and choose not to, which affects no one at all but yourself

oh my hahah, ive lived through sh*t as well, near death situations and trauma and alot of racism and being singled out ( oh whata shock it must be ). but i dont come on a message board and cry about it, instead i try to change the main opinion which can only benefit u.

i dont care about ur crappy pathetic attempt at trying to be bitter n get meaningless revenge, i care about trying to get rid of that foul stinking ignorance that is holding you back in life
 5 years ago '08        #233
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,846 | Props total: 12556 12556

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #234
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
What the fu*k happened in here

Why can't we just stick to the topic? Everyone going into the past trying to prove sh*t. Move the fu*k on
 5 years ago '12        #235
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 ra1n said:
so now we're misunderstanding science to call a race whose people invented the computer you're using a "sub-species"

you're on a hip hop forum misinterpreting science and bashing pathetic w!ggers while members of the "sub-species" are sending robots to Mars

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #236
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 Pistol Peter said:
white people have been getting bodied in this thread relentlessly

they love throwing generalizations around to us but when it's their turn they don't want to accept it ...just take your fu*king medicine
they get generalized, and all of a sudden it's time to hold hands and sing songs
 5 years ago '09        #237
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,096 | Props total: 383 383
 Aurora said:
Sikhs are not muslims you dumb fu*ks, do yall watch Fox News all day?
 5 years ago '12        #238
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 ra1n said:
yes, Dr. Neil Degrasse Tyson, a wonderful man of science

what's your point?

I don't know anything about the "sub-species" sht that dude is posting. But if colored people made white people slaves and made their literacy punishable by death for hundreds of years, what do you think the outcome would have been then? Who do you think would be on the forefront of technology (generally speaking)?

Also, just love that pic of NDT. Dude is a brilliant mind. Like the willy wonka meme but better
 5 years ago '12        #239
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
beneficial posts people, please
 5 years ago '08        #240
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,075 | Props total: 2280 2280
 Bea5T said:
because yall shoot each other

I guess your dumbass has been living under a rock this last year because the tayvon shooting was all over the news for weeks

educate yourself child
yea & if it was a black man that k!lled trayvon it wouldn't even be news for more then 2 days & you would wouldn't even know his name.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
216 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy