Aug 5 - Mass Shooting at Sikh Temple Near Milwaukee

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
238 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
125 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #181
JBAL NY 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,563 | Props total: 1786 1786
i like how the white people come in here and are like "oh look at sikhs they k!lled 329 people, they never did anything right?" fu*k are you insinuating? that these people deserved this? that white people haven't k!lled millions and millions more?

RIP to the victims

@ LA's highest postin where he at, my n*gga came back like he been waitin on a f!ght
 5 years ago '04        #182
RuggedSouljah 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 37 37
 Zeeshine said:
Okay the fact that this is a race war now.

No race or ethnic group is clean of extremism... Who k!lled Indira Gandhi? (Indian Prime Minister)

... here's an answer...

Sikhs

Either way... RIP to the victims... k!lling is so wrong in a house of worship. Period. End of story
I agree with that, Sikhs aren't without their own terrorist groups (Babbar Khalsa) but you act like Indira Gandhi's k!lling was without reason. Since you're Googling, read up on Operation Bluestar and Operation Woodrose.

L.A's HiGhEsT said:
if he was was shooting muslims get them out our country
Like Peter said, irony.

Last edited by RuggedSouljah; 08-06-2012 at 02:45 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #183
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
if this chump rolls down ill have one of the lil homies rec his beat down and ill post it on worldstar, but from the looks of it he's all talk, cuz only a fool who doesnt cherish life would come in my varrio talking sh*t....
are you really on the internet trying to pick f!ghts that would take place in real life? asking other men to meet you near a brick wall?

how educated are you? have you been institutionalized? who taught you how to use a computer?

my guess is you are broke, dirty, and insecure... good luck in life

Last edited by SHOWTIME; 08-06-2012 at 02:52 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #184
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 zogby said:
Sikhs never did nothing to anyone.....

In 1985, Sikh terrorists bombed an Air India flight from Canada to India, k!lling all 329 people on board Air India Flight 182.

Vancouver, British Columbia (Reuters), Feb. 11: - A Sikh activist was jailed for five years on Monday after becoming the first person to admit guilt in the 1985 bombing of Air India Flight 182, the world's deadliest act of aviation sabotage before Sept. 11, 2001.

Inderjit Singh Reyat, 51, pleaded guilty to manslaughter in the 1985 attack, admitting he had helped acquire materials used to make the bomb. But prosecutors said Reyat did not know who made the bomb and thought the equipment would be used to make bombs for use in India, and not to down a commercial airliner.

All 329 people aboard Flight 182 were k!lled when the Boeing 747 crashed off the Atlantic coast of Ireland on June 23, 1985. Fewer than half the bodies were ever recovered.
does this imply this shooting is somehow/someway justified?

the people who bombed that plane dont represent the majority of sikhs and were working for their own selfish interests..

if your point is that no ethnicity is free of its scumbags, then i do agree
 08-06-2012, 05:06 AM         #185
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Minister said:
black people are horrible humans

they k!ll each other because of their innate stupidity because of being born black

that is the reasoning

because we are dumb.
 5 years ago '04        #186
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,489 | Props total: 2725 2725
30 000 people k!lled every year by guns and counting but nooo let´s not talk about gun laws
 08-06-2012, 07:57 AM         #187
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Smh white people stay shooting up sh*t......wtf is up with yall lately?
 08-06-2012, 08:23 AM         #188
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Glockcoma AKs said:
here we go with this bullsh*t guns laws. People pull the triggers tho right??? GTFOH
They will never get any kind of a gun law passed unless it's for full autos again.

My state started allowing fully auto years ago and i have been a gun collector for many years and yes i will agree that the processing for allowing someone to get a gun is way too easy people have to realize that there are far more gun owners that don't go on rampages then there are that do.

If you were to bring up the numbers of people who own guns and have never k!lled to the numbers of people who owns guns and have i guarantee it's going to look like 1000000:1.

As cliche as it sounds guns don't k!ll people, people k!ll people. You can't take away gun rights because it would start a war, america would be at war with itself and that's the reason gun laws will always be in place, it's our right. Instead of trying to ban these guns let's come up with a better screening process. I can walk in a gun show, show them i am 21+ and walk out with a AK-47 in 5 minutes. That IS ridiculous but what's more ridiculous is these pus*y fu*king anti-gun sh*t heads.
 08-06-2012, 08:55 AM         #189
Symon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #190
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
A bunch of smelly Muslims? I could care less...
 5 years ago '10        #191
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
 gimmethat said:
30 000 people k!lled every year by guns and counting but nooo let´s not talk about gun laws
You are a fu*kin' dumbass...

There is nothing to talk about. If you allow people not to have guns, the bad guys will have them and the good law abiding citizens won't. It is that simple. I don't know what you dumb people don't understand about that. Clue me in. I am trying to get in the mind of one of you people.
 5 years ago '10        #192
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
 SHOWTIME said:
does this imply this shooting is somehow/someway justified?

the people who bombed that plane dont represent the majority of sikhs and were working for their own selfish interests..

if your point is that no ethnicity is free of its scumbags, then i do agree
Interesting...

Last edited by Withit; 08-06-2012 at 09:32 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #193
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
 IronMaiden said:
They will never get any kind of a gun law passed unless it's for full autos again.

My state started allowing fully auto years ago and i have been a gun collector for many years and yes i will agree that the processing for allowing someone to get a gun is way too easy people have to realize that there are far more gun owners that don't go on rampages then there are that do.

If you were to bring up the numbers of people who own guns and have never k!lled to the numbers of people who owns guns and have i guarantee it's going to look like 1000000:1.

As cliche as it sounds guns don't k!ll people, people k!ll people. You can't take away gun rights because it would start a war, america would be at war with itself and that's the reason gun laws will always be in place, it's our right. Instead of trying to ban these guns let's come up with a better screening process. I can walk in a gun show, show them i am 21+ and walk out with a AK-47 in 5 minutes. That IS ridiculous but what's more ridiculous is these pus*y fu*king anti-gun sh*t heads.

Dude these people on this site are so stupid
 08-06-2012, 09:13 AM         #194
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Different country, different culture, different government.

Apples and Oranges, though both detrimental to humanity. The culture we have here for most does not provoke mass shootings of innocent people............who is to say what that culture over there promotes.......
 5 years ago '08        #195
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,826 | Props total: 12537 12537
 Withit said:
No, but there is something you have to understand and get educated about..

These Muslims (all of them) live there life by the Quaran. And if you read the Quaran, which I have, you will see the evilness within it. There is so much contradiction in there. And no it isn't contradiction like the bible. It is really significants things. Such as; calling the people of the book (Jews and Christains) their friend. And then 10 stanzas down calling for them to be k!lled. The religion of Islam was conceived out of the hatred and contempt for Jews and Christians. So, this is nothing like the Movie Massacre, where it is was just a bunch of law abiding young people wanted to go see a movie. These guys set themselves up as a target and I guess I could just really care less...
You fu*kING RETARD, Muslims are not Sikhs.

All this babble you just typed out in four consecutive post and you have no idea what the fu*k you are talking about

No wonder our country is in the gutter
 5 years ago '04        #196
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 507 507
God, help us all.
 08-06-2012, 09:23 AM         #197
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ez the Don said:

And the real life BX examples:

Not all of you are k!llers (obviously) and you're certainly not all responsible for the atrocities your ancestors have committed. But to dismiss them and say "colored people are just as bad" is completely ignorant. Colonization and slavery happened fam. And it's some serious sh*t. And it only happened one way - Whites colonizing/enslaving Colored people. NEVER the other way around. The effects are still evident today.

THAT is the point. Like I said, not all whites are bad, evil or whatever. That's some completely ignorant sh*t. But to say that Europe hasn't decimated this world is just as ignorant.
completely understand that bro, not proud of our race as a whole when it comes to that

what gets me annoyed and having to bring up certain points is when people come on here and make it out that the white man is the only race on this planet that does bad things and that other races are justifiable. which just aint the case
 5 years ago '10        #198
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
 Eagles All Day said:
You fu*kING RETARD, Muslims are not Sikhs.

All this babble you just typed out in four consecutive post and you have no idea what the fu*k you are talking about

No wonder our country is in the gutter
wtf? Haha I didn't even type that.
 08-06-2012, 09:38 AM         #199
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So basically a white supremacist ex solider goes on the rampage at a place of worship k!lling innocent sikhs, but he was under the impression that he was k!lling innocent muslims...

words fail me
 08-06-2012, 09:41 AM         #200
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Put it this way he is lucky he didnt merk innocent american muslims because their would be a lot of justified payback.

The Sikhs gotta be mad, unno if they will take vengeance and upon who, but this type of sh*t can have a chain effect, u cant go around k!lling people who have sh*t to do with anything.

The last time a Sikh place of Worship was attacked by the Indian army and 1000's of innocent people were k!lled, the Indian Prime Mister got merked by her own Sikh Bodyguards...

Last edited by the synthesis; 08-06-2012 at 09:44 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago