Michael Phelps The Greatest Olympian BX Smiley Potentials 2012 (pics)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-05-2012, 05:24 PM         #22
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bolt >>> Phelps as an athlete though

Phelps not even the fastest swimmer which is why he doesn't compete in the 50m or 100m freestyle...
 5 years ago '06        #23
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
 Youngin19 said:

Phelps not even the fastest swimmer which is why he doesn't compete in the 50m or 100m freestyle...
man gtfoh....bolt will never ever be on the level phelps is at
 08-05-2012, 05:38 PM         #24
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:
man gtfoh....bolt will never ever be on the level phelps is at
I disagree

his events don't even measure who's the fastest swimmer really. He won the butterfly. He does Individual Medleys. That's like backstroke, butterfly and all of that. And he does relays. What would the equivalent of that be on land? Running backwards to 200m? Skipping to the finish line in the 100m? You got your opinion, I have mine.
 5 years ago '06        #25
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,543 | Props total: 199 199
 Youngin19 said:
I disagree

his events don't even measure who's the fastest swimmer really. He won the butterfly. He does Individual Medleys. That's like backstroke, butterfly and all of that. And he does relays. What would the equivalent of that be on land? Running backwards to 200m? Skipping to the finish line in the 100m? You got your opinion, I have mine.
yes ur opinion but its wrong. and stop comparing swimming to track. 2 totally different sports that should not be compared
 08-05-2012, 05:47 PM         #26
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 layzie8171 said:
yes ur opinion but its wrong. and stop comparing swimming to track. 2 totally different sports that should not be compared
so if you can't compare swimming to track and field or any other Olympic sport, why is Phelps considered the greatest Olympian of all time? Isn't that in fact comparing them? I simply said Bolt was a better athlete anyway.
 08-05-2012, 05:52 PM         #27
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Phelps is a beast
 5 years ago '06        #28
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
I approve of these. Let's give this man at least the :phelpswhoa: one.
 5 years ago '09        #29
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,361 | Props total: 2728 2728
 Youngin19 said:
so if you can't compare swimming to track and field or any other Olympic sport, why is Phelps considered the greatest Olympian of all time? Isn't that in fact comparing them? I simply said Bolt was a better athlete anyway.
Phelps has more gold medals than bolt, so how is bolt the better athlete ?
 08-05-2012, 06:10 PM         #30
illmatix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #31
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,607 | Props total: 1780 1780
not bad
 08-05-2012, 06:16 PM         #32
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RaIVIpAG3x said:
He has more opportunities to medal. There is no equivalent to a 200m Im, 4x100m IM, 100m Butterfly, 200m Butterfly in Track. Phelps not even the fastest swimmer in the world which is why he doesn't compete in the 50m or 100m freestyle....

you n*ggas is sheep and believe whatever the media tells you
 5 years ago '10        #33
ecomog 98 heat pts98
space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 395 395
 illmatix said:

[pic - click to view]

I was having trouble with that one
 5 years ago '05        #34
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #35
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,543 | Props total: 2787 2787
Greatest olympian is carl lewis

phelps medal record not being touched in my lifetime tho
 08-05-2012, 06:59 PM         #36
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:

I guess marathon runners and triathletes aren't athletic either?
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #37
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
 Muggz said:
i wouldnt know kid I dont watch men in speedos flexin on television. If thats youre thing thats cool with me no chick filet over here bati boy. I only follow winter olympics for hockey when we style on yall dumb a.sses
You're gay.
 5 years ago '09        #38
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,919 | Props total: 22126 22126
 RaIVIpAG3x said:
aint you like 16? you gotta be to say some stupid sh*t like that

every one of those pre-final races that track players have to run in that just means advancing, would be a medal in terms of swimming. might as well have these n*ggas running backwards, sideways, galloping, hands flailing in the air and all types of other dumb sh*t for extra gold medal opportunities like the swimmers get. phelps is the goat swimmer, but definitely not the goat athlete.
 5 years ago '04        #39
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,786 | Props total: 1792 1792
 Youngin19 said:
He has more opportunities to medal. There is no equivalent to a 200m Im, 4x100m IM, 100m Butterfly, 200m Butterfly in Track. Phelps not even the fastest swimmer in the world which is why he doesn't compete in the 50m or 100m freestyle....

you n*ggas is sheep and believe whatever the media tells you
If bolt dominates at Rio again and wins those categories three times in a row then there will be somewhat of an argument since Phelps has three peated in at least two events , when Bolt three peats over the same 12 year span then I can understand an argument.

Though you're also disregarding the extra categories Phelps has won in like it's easy to win all those different categories.

That's like me saying , well why doesn't Bolt have any golds in a individual 400m ??

It's not the EXACT same thing but it's a similar concept. Phelps at least has a little bit of versatility.

Phelps may not do 50m but he's won gold twice in 100m, 200m, and 400m, and three peated in two of those.
 08-05-2012, 07:16 PM         #40
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
If bolt dominates at Rio again and wins those categories three times in a row then there will be somewhat of an argument since Phelps has three peated in at least two events , when Bolt three peats over the same 12 year span then I can understand an argument.

Though you're also disregarding the extra categories Phelps has won in like it's easy to win all those different categories.

That's like me saying , well why doesn't Bolt have any golds in a individual 400m ??

It's not the EXACT same thing but it's a similar concept. Phelps at least has a little bit of versatility.

Phelps may not do 50m but he's won gold twice in 100m, 200m, and 400m, and three peated in two of those.
he's never won a gold medal in the 100m freestyle in the olympics, or in the 50m freestyle. Those are widely believed to be the fastest swim events. He's not a sprint swimmer which means he's not the fastest swimmer in the world so saying he's versatile is not really that true.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy