2Pac Tells "Dre, You Know You're Not Gonna Be Finished With Your Album No Time Soon" Circa '95...

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #1
14618 pageviews
76 comments

Avon_Barksdale 4344 heat pts4344
space
space
$42,506 | Props total: 56068 56068
2Pac Tells "Dre, You Know You're Not Gonna Be Finished With Your Album No Time Soon" Circa '95...

[pic - click to view]

@ 1:06....image 2Pac Knew This Shyt Long Ago...image

[video - click to view]

76 comments for "2Pac Tells "Dre, You Know You're Not Gonna Be Finished With Your Album No Time Soon" Circa '95..."

5 years ago '08        #2
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23353 23353
haha, I love how "writing lyrics while behind the mic" evolved(or devolved depending on the artist) into "not writing anything down"
 5 years ago '06        #3
pac_f 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,337 | Props total: 692 692
fu*k detox
 5 years ago '08        #4
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,965 | Props total: 7374 7374
Tupac was a boss.
 5 years ago '04        #5
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,810 | Props total: 1835 1835
I remember there was a thread about a year ago with a youtube audio clip of a Pac interview with him talking about Dre's work ethic at death Row.

Pac was just like " He aint worked in years, he be taking three years to do one song, when I saw that shyt I told Suge this shyt got to stop " then he went on to say some more shyt about it like " I'm out in these streets every day whoopin n*ggaz a.sses and starting wars while this ni99a Dre spending all his time laid up eating pus*y and suckin dyck "

Pac was so ahead of his time

We need Pac back, dude wrote classic albums in 3 days and double albums in 14 days.

Dre can't even give us one dope single disc in almost 14 years.

Last edited by psylence2k; 08-05-2012 at 01:18 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #6
omarnova 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 2 2
pac was always able to predict the future
 08-05-2012, 01:58 AM         #7
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
I remember there was a thread about a year ago with a youtube audio clip of a Pac interview with him talking about Dre's work ethic at death Row.

Pac was just like " He aint worked in years, he be taking three years to do one song, when I saw that shyt I told Suge this shyt got to stop " then he went on to say some more shyt about it like " I'm out in these streets every day whoopin n*ggaz a.sses and starting wars while this ni99a Dre spending all his time laid up eating pus*y and suckin dyck "

We need Pac back, dude wrote classic albums in 3 days and double albums in 14 days.

5 years ago '07        #8
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 914 914
He was talkin about 2001. Not detox obviously.

I aint mad at dre but I could see how it would be annoying.
 5 years ago '06        #9
S0uthernScience 60 heat pts60
space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 1185 1185

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #10
ddoucette214 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 139 139
The original version of California Love that Pac asked Dre to have was recorded for the original Chronic 2 sessions that was supposed to come out in '96 but Dre left death Row and it was never completed, thats the album he's referring to

Either way, he was right

Last edited by ddoucette214; 08-05-2012 at 03:27 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #11
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
California Love is such a timeless classic

That sh*t could drop on the radio right now and still be a #1 hit
 5 years ago '05        #12
agentspits.com 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,031 | Props total: 747 747
2pac >
 5 years ago '05        #13
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,924 | Props total: 30316 30316
i dont know why ppl waiting on a album from a n*gga that cant even write a verse on his own

don't get me started on the ghost producing
 5 years ago '07        #14
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,969 | Props total: 5895 5895
 psylence2k said:

5 years ago '09        #15
jenlove21 
space
space
space
$1,080 | Props total: 0 0
He was he straigh tperdicted the future !!!!!

Whats on the radio now "thug angel"

garbage !!

Now dre !!!???

Wow i think pac knowone can do that but god man thers no way !!
 5 years ago '05        #16
kriskross00 103 heat pts103
space
space
$18,478 | Props total: 15542 15542
 jenlove21 said:
He was he straigh tperdicted the future !!!!!

Whats on the radio now "thug angel"

garbage !!

Now dre !!!???

Wow i think pac knowone can do that but god man thers no way !!
english brutha...english
 5 years ago '09        #17
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,314 | Props total: 7970 7970
lol@ pac talkin bout sdigning to deathrow means you'll get paid, suge monetarily r*ped that fool
 5 years ago '07        #18
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 Young_Impetuous said:
He was talkin about 2001. Not detox obviously.
Really... ... ...???
 5 years ago '06        #19
evict 
space
space
$180 | Props total: 0 0
 kriskross00 said:
english brutha...english
 08-05-2012, 03:40 PM         #20
_Monk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:

no fu*king doubt! he was/is the great of all time... it amazes me all of the unreleased material he had simply because he was the co-star in 2 movies that came out after he died, he had 2 videos already done for his Makaveli album at the time All Eyez on Me was still new and having singles released (AEOM was released in Feb 96 and Pac died in Sept 96, Makaveli came out in Nov. 96), he had videos for All About U, I Ain't Mad At Cha and Made n*ggaz completed as well, you almost dont know when he found time to record cuz he was also out at Club 662 performing shows, on movie sets, and just constantly working.... dude must have slept in the recording studio, or never slept at all, for real.

people hate a lot on 2pac's unreleased material, but if it was released the way 2pac left it and not commercialized and overproduced by Afeni and all the people she hired, you would have a lot more classic albums... but if you can look past the poppy beats and the sh*t artists on some of the tracks and just listen to what 2pac was saying, it's still classic material..... Letter 2 My Unborn, Until The End of Time, Teardrops and Closed Caskets, Baby Don't Cry, Still I Rise, Mama's Just A Little Girl, When Thugz Cry (i can believe she had the audacity to remove 2pac's chorus), Happy Home... and sooooo much more, i could go on forever.... at least a lot of his unreleased material leaked before Afeni got her hands on it, but i would k!ll for an a boxset called "2pac: The Originals" with everything he left behind, exactly how he left it... of course remaster it and fix the quality, but otherwise, i dont care if it's like the original version of Pac's Life and it's just one verse and the songs over, i want everything the way he left it, id pay an arm and a leg for something like that... maybe someday Afeni will need to add another wing to her house and we'll get it.... i wish i had an address for her, id love to write her a letter explaining how important it is for Pac's die hard fans to hear his music the way he intended or left it.

if Pac was still alive today he'd probably have 30,000 unreleased songs and he'd probably have double the amount of albums out that Jay-Z has... the dude just had a brain unlike anyone in the world and i dont care what people say, the day he died still goes down as the worst moment in my life at this point.

Jacc Blacc said:
lol@ pac talkin bout sdigning to deathrow means you'll get paid, suge monetarily r*ped that fool
you're saying 2pac still wasnt a millionaire? his album was number 1 when he was in prison (Me Against the World), he had already been in 3 movies and was working on 3 more in which he was the co-star and All Eyez On Me had gone 5 times platinum before he died... Pac was in prison and i dont blame him for signing the contract he signed, 3 album deal, sh*t, 2pac could write and record 3 albums in 3 weeks... and if you've seen the movie Tupac: Resurrection, they show you the contract 2pac signed, it really wasnt as bad as people make it seem, Pac was still a millionaire multiple times over.

Last edited by _Monk; 08-05-2012 at 03:45 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago